Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (40036 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by 2shure: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Street boi wey nor wan buy pet for gen
Is thr any barber without a gen.
Abegi
When nepa change am for u
Nor worry
Move in na.
According to bob izua
Wen transformer do gboow..gbosah
U go hail.

4 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't go to :

Omole/Ojodu -dropzone the youths get nuttin in their skulls

Ikeja - Terrible to stay, good for business ( trust me being around ikeja since ages )

Sabo/Yaba - crowded and dry

Apapa - Dry

Costain - Dry
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
2shure:
Street boi wey nor wan buy pet for gen
Is thr any barber without a gen.
Abegi
When nepa change am for u
Nor worry
Move in na.
Wen transformer cast
U go hail.

Bro the barbers around me hardily use gen o. 18hours light...even when they use gen it's few hours light is back... you can't try this is some city. the cost of feul will eat deep into the profit
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sladonery: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network
come to ago palace..matches all your requirements. U won't regret it
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Isolo boys no get idea o.. na to chat with white lady then arrange kidnapping or impregnant her.. all the intelligent boys in Isolo either traveled out or moved out..
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
sladonery:
come to ago palace..matches all your requirements. U won't regret it

Don't go to ago don't try it... Fake hood all posing as rich folks... I have a three bedroom there if i need i don't even think of it..

Ago palace ko...Okota ni... Oke afa kor..Ikotun egbe ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
sukkot:
ajegunle
Hian, you have started again tongue
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Sultty(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Either the serene Estates in either yaba or Mushin-isolo side for me
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by 2shure: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guy man buy gen.
Forget talk.
Security ahud be your priority men.
connectpoint:

Bro the barbers around me hardily use gen o. 18hours light...even when they use gen it's few hours light is back... you can't try this is some city. the cost of feul will eat deep into the profit
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sukkot: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again tongue
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

shut up with your old city... I know say na Ijesha Coker or Aguda yu dey stay abi na Shomolu or where comot there jor

Lagos is billion times better than ur enclave
so go deal with that
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
2shure:
Guy man buy gen.
Forget talk.
Security ahud be your priority men.

Banana fall on ya head.

I have inverter..i go three days without light... We never stay three days without light... Not stayed without light for over how many centuries now....Shioooooooor... buy gen kor buy lantern ni... step up to good areas nigga
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
zxcvb:

Lagos is billion times better than ur enclave
so go deal with that

Are you okay ? Omo shita ... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Festac, gbagada or satellite
GBAM!! but satelite get as e be.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by AngelicBeing: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Festac old school

Satellite town old school

Gbagada - The glory has departed

Anthony - I've been there

Victoria Island - Overated ( You won't see folks to rub minds with trust me. I've stayed in 57 cities throughout Nigeria )

Ajah or Sangotedo is where to look too...
But I was told houses are very expensive in that axis both to rent or build, my family friend is suggesting l look towards that Ajah / Lekki area for further investment but some people are telling me not to because of the swamps and flooding in that area sad

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
sisipelebe:
GBAM!! but satelite get as e be.
lol...ow
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Icecream4U(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Brainrex:
Satellite town
Festac town
Or Agbara if you want to lay low
smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by do4luv14(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
tballeyy:
Mushin or ajegule will be fine for u, everytin is contant there, just name it

even free hot slapping hub is constant
come Ajegunle
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you okay ? Omo shita ... grin
Omo abakaliki Lagos is a billion times better than your enclave!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
But I was told houses are very expensive in that axis both to rent build, my family friend is suggesting a look towards that Ajah / Lekki area for further investment but some people are telling me not to because of the swamps and flooding in that area sad

Let me answer you with this experience of mine... Some neighbours were troubling the landlord where i stayed water in the street this and that and didnt focus on d advantages...fast forward 11 months later...the estat ehad tiled the street, drainage has been constructed..i utilized the light for the duration and made enough money to start a new business, i started my new business recently, the guys complaining water thins and that, eleven months later can't afford to pay next renatage...if the opportunities avail and the environment/people are great, wouldn't a few inconveniences suffice ? Bros come toAjah, you will thank me later. I swear it!

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
zxcvb:

Omo abakaliki
Lagos is a billion times better than your enclave!

DO not derail the thread omo idi-oro banana fall on ya head.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by haibe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
bsideboii:
come to Victoria Island. I'm impressed with the light we have here.Sometimes I feel I'm not taking full advantage...
pls do u need a housemate?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

DO not derail the thread omo idi-oro banana fall on ya head.. grin
Omo abakaliki Development fall on ur land lol oya pls dont derail this thread

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Olusharp(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
spinna:
Yaba is probably your best bet because it has some tech hubs so if you have internet or power or need a collaborator/help for your work issues you can go to the hub to work. Not sure of power supply in Yaba though..My bro in Gbagada says that their light never goes, light is your top priority. I work from home too and at present light comes and stays all night so i work all night and sleep at 6am to wake up around 10. then i have a nice hotel where i go with laptop to work.
pls I need a work from home job too...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Let me answer you with this experience of mine... Some neighbours were troubling the landlord where i stayed water in the street this and that and didnt focus on d advantages...fast forward 11 months later...the estat ehad tiled the street, drainage has been constructed..i utilized the light for the duration and made enough money to start a new business, i started my new business recently, the guys complaining water thins and that, eleven months later can't afford to pay next renatage...if the opportunities avail and the environment/people are great, wouldn't a few inconveniences suffice ? Bros come toAjah, you will thank me later. I swear it!
Ok, thanks for the heads up cool
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Disadvantages of staying of moving to bad location :

1. Fuel - With bad light you need 650Naira for feul and oil daily, this amounts to 20k...and this could go up if your power consumption is high

2. Orientation - You can only see afar in many cases, move to environs where people look up and not sideways ( folks no want to kill you for putting on a 5k shirt )

3. Food - Look for areas with great food, so you can use quality time to work and buy good home made/like food

4. Road - Choose areas with good road network, don't go to areas where only one road links in and out

5. Nepa Bill - Never rent an apartment in a house that doesn't have a prepaid meter, lest after you move in, they say they owe NEPA 10Million and with no one to organize them, the bills been climbing up and you're in a crisis...

Guys add yours

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
haibe:
pls do u need a housemate?

you work from home blo ?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Ok, thanks for the heads up cool

No "pLobLeM "

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
zxcvb:

Omo abakaliki
Development fall on ur land lol
oya pls dont derail this thread

jagbajantis fall in ya yansh
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by adetayo234: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yeap... same way we have Americans in Nigeria...

Don't they insult them?

You are being very unreasonable. Hope you can now see that you and your generation of flaaaatheads can not do without the Yorubas? You can prove me wrong by packing your bags and leaving the southwest

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by chuks34(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too many confusing suggestions, getting the op confused

Pls how do I post GIF as a comment here on Nairaland
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by haibe(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
@op yaba is ur best bet trust me, considering ur price range. If pricing is not a problem, then try ikoyi and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Living In London, Building In Lekki / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.