Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (40133 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by damzy88: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
iamdapsyj:

I followed the comments on this thread religiously and this is the most intelligent way of answering the op's query. Chop knuckle
Acidosis is always on point. I am an avid reader of his posts. kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by fairlyisabel(f): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Oda be..asomo Mr. Faleti..Mr Sopitan na ma tele wan to ba tim bo.. chai.. if my igbo brothers catch me doing this ehn..Namdi Kanu may just evict me from the region... grin
how much do you think a room and parlour apartment will cost in ajah?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by victorking: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Banana fall on ya head.

I have inverter..i go three days without light... We never stay three days without light... Not stayed without light for over how many centuries now....Shioooooooor... buy gen kor buy lantern ni... step up to good areas nigga
Bro abeg which area u dey? U don buy my heart ooo.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
fairlyisabel:
how much do you think a room and parlour apartment will cost in ajah?

450 - 550k ma
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Oda be..asomo Mr. Faleti..Mr Sopitan na ma tele wan to ba tim bo.. chai.. if my igbo brothers catch me doing this ehn..Namdi Kanu may just evict me from the region... grin

lol. Ehn Ehn. Shey Nnamdi lo ni Ajah ni, abi igbo leyin?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
victorking:

Bro abeg which area u dey? U don buy my heart ooo.

bros i just dey oh... I dey area o..
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Ehn Ehn. Shey Nnamdi lo ni Ajah ni, abi igbo leyin?

iyi to mo ni o Shalewa.. Shey wo na moo ni ?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
delishpot:

Na which work you feel say him dey work? He can not just teach you how to work from home(exvept say na runs and maga chess games) To work from home go online and look for people or companies looking for freelancers of full time staff who can work remotely. At the moment I also work from home.
What are you good at? Take your talent and skills or look for any internet based job you can do online without going to the office daily.
INTERESTING... Well I am good at writting but I don't really have computer sense...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
chuks34:
buy a laptop and contact me cool
Cool!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
iamdapsyj:

I followed the comments on this thread religiously and this is the most intelligent way of answering the op's query. Chop knuckle

thanks bros
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
damzy88:
Acidosis is always on point. I am an avid reader of his posts. kiss

hmnn... thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by REDshouse(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

thanks for replying, cant i get somewhere with rent about 300k in those places?

someone said ketu, what do you think?
room self-contained at 200k total package 300k
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

iyi to mo ni o Shalewa.. Shey wo na moo ni ?

Okay it's either you dont understand Yoruba very well or I need to brush up my Yoruba. I'll go with the former. undecided

Ewo tun ni "iyi to mo ni o"? Shey wo na moo ni"?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by spinna: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

i think yaba is the best option i had till someone i know that stays there told me they barely have light where he stays at yaba. are there areas in yaba that have light? if yes please ill like to know their names.

how do these tech hubs work, is it somewhere i can go and plug my system and work when the is no light and do i have to pay to use them?
They usually have monthly rate but they also have walk in (daily) charge. Some years back this was i think 1k so now maybe 2k. I cant remember the name but its the street off domino diner.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Okay it's either you dont understand Yoruba very well or I need to brush up my Yoruba. I'll go with the former. undecided

Ewo tun ni "iyi to mo ni o"? Shey wo na moo ni"?

It is the same Mr. Faleti you know.. Do you know him as well? It's because we are not yaaaa-ing it... labe ati loke
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Disneylady(f): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network
lagos Island
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Disneylady:

lagos Island

Could you be more precise my lady..Lagos Island is composite...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by delishpot: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

INTERESTING... Well I am good at writting but I don't really have computer sense...

Ohhh, okay I will post a link on NL here where freelancers meet and share ideas so maybe you can learn. But you need to have experience in using the computer and internet or access to someone who can guide you or use Youtube to learn.
I hope it helps and you succeed too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets/30#57895153
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

It is the same Mr. Faleti you know.. Do you know him as well? It's because we are not yaaaa-ing it... labe ati loke
cheesy lol @ yaaaa-ing. grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy lol @ yaaaa-ing. grin

Oye e abi... ma worry laipe ama shey keyboard to je tiwa..sho ti gbo ?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Oye e abi... ma worry laipe ama shey keyboard to je tiwa..sho ti gbo ?

Oye mi, amo oro Faleti, Nnamdi koye mi. Amo kosi wahala.
lol. Amo Yoruba keyboard wa naw.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Teeminjin(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
bsideboii:
come to Victoria Island. I'm impressed with the light we have here.Sometimes I feel I'm not taking full advantage...

yimu
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oye mi, amo oro Faleti, Nnamdi koye mi. Amo kosi wahala.
lol. Amo Yoruba keyboard wa naw.

ehn ehn.. shepo ti wa...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

By the way i moved out of Agric as far back as 1999..so what's the deal with there.. still was there 2011 spent a while except for okada business, mehn Agric don cast or shop onwers, or nairabet guys

If not for this badoo issue. Ikorodu is a good place to live.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

Ikorodu is fantastic to live.. lets say u have just 2k and want to withdraw at the bank.. yu spend 20 hours on atm queue... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

ehn ehn.. shepo ti wa...

Owa lori phone yin kpa kpa.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Owa lori phone yin kpa kpa.

Woo shey Shalewa abi Monsura loruko e..omoluabi... wo shey je ka ma lobee... old skool lawantiwa
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

A guy was coming form office at Ikorodu two and half years back midnight had not even reached they announced a sudden oro festival in the afternoon.. on coming from work, he narrowly escaped for his life... the next day he moved his family.. i know more than one person that this affected....
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Ikorodu is fantastic to live.. lets say u have just 2k and want to withdraw at the bank.. yu spend 20 hours on atm queue... grin
It depends on the time you go to withdraw.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

A guy was coming form office at Ikorodu two and half years back midnight had not even reached they announced a sudden oro festival in the afternoon.. on coming from work, he narrowly escaped for his life... the next day he moved his family.. i know more than one person that this affected....

Haha, I have been living in Ikorodu since 2010. During oro days I do go to work except if I don't feel like going. The oro affects only certain part of Ikorodu not every part of Ikorodu in fact The main Ikorodu town. If you are living at Agric, Ebute you have no business with Oro.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:
It depends on the time you go to withdraw.

Lol... are yu sure yu know Ikorodu.. that queue you get there you're number 1 million... cheesy
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

Haha, I have been living in Ikorodu since 2010. During oro days I do go to work except if I don't feel like going. The oro affects only certain part of Ikorodu not every part of Ikorodu in fact The main Ikorodu town. If you are living at Agric, Ebute you have no business with Oro.

Yes but be careful o.. those maniacs don't play with their oro... how do you cope..? i'm gussing you work around fadeyi/yaba/palmgrove/onipanu axis...na way o... it's like going to the east daily to me... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video) / Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) / List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.