Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave (4832 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

I'm 28, she will be 26 later this year

pls help me nairalanders.
pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ikp120(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
She has been considering the difference in academic status between the 2 of you and it is giving her the impression that she should not have dated you in the first place. She's confused. She's considering marriage and when you will ever be ready for marriage.
She is thinking that she should have been dating someone who is ready to settle down.

I don't want to say this, but I have to say it. That girl is starting to think you're not up to her status. Those thoughts alone killed her feelings for you.

Just ask her to confirm.

Abeg how did you go about that Glo tariff stuff?

12 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
When last did you two go out ..... Have u guys had any form of intimacy apart from sex? Like kissing etc...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
She has been considering the difference in academic status between the 2 of you and it is giving her the impression that she should not have dated you in the first place. She's confused. She's considering marriage and when you will ever be ready for marriage.

I don't want to say this, but I have to say it. That girl is starting to think you're not up to her status. Those thoughts alone killed her feelings for you.

Just ask her to confirm.

lol na dat one u go see.. abeg op tell us ooo... Make we subscribe to the ministry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by NairalandCS(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
The part where he said the food fell down and he started feeling heat had me like:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Give her space. Have plan B. You will get over it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ikp120(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
lol na dat one u go see.. abeg op tell us ooo... Make we subscribe to the ministry
grin grin Who no like better thing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
grin grin Who no like better thing? cheesy cheesy
chai ur signature... You wicked gan gan grin
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by sehin79(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
HAA you don dull ur self

1,its either she as taste the forbiden apple with someone else.
which i doubt she would confess that to you.

2.or she just got bored of you as in she does not see any excitement in the relationship anymore.note because most women are good at been
supportive of a mans vision or dream, you must be dynamic in your leading them,if not they would want a change.

solution looks like the mistake as been done, because u dont seems to have any leavage to work on now. becus she the one breaking up,

in r kelly words when a woman is fedup.

if i were u wen i had the chance i would have insist on sex with her early on.

but now what you can do now is to move on, which is an attraction on its own too because if she knows you can do without her she might come back.

all the best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
She is thinking that she should have been dating someone who is ready to settle down.

Just ask her to confirm.

I tot as much sir, even her sis asked her dsame tin but she keeps saying no that if that was the issue she shud have left bfr nw. she claimed she can't explain the loss of interest
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
When last did you two go out ..... Have u guys had any form of intimacy apart from sex? Like kissing etc...

we used to do all the romance but she forbids sex
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dhantey324(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
U should be used to her on and off by now. U can't force someone to be in anything with you. Don't try to bring her back into your life. Try and recover yourself, you have built ur life around her. Free her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

we used to do all the romance but she forbids sex
ok so pls tell us the glo code for the 500 naira call package

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:

its contract sim sir, u can make enquiry from GLO service center
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

its contract sim sir, u can make enquiry from GLO service center
guy abeg wetin I go tell dem na.. Put me through ..
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by lastmessenger: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Move on brother. Life can be like that sometimes. Everything with a beginning have an ending.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by AlphaT1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejection my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she could early the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.
From 2011 to 2017....which kind relationship be dat? You think say she be man? Women have expiry date and hers is fast approaching. You think it's easy for a lady to be with you for 7 yrs? My uncle would say 7yrs of waste and directionlessness... When are you going to propose? When are you going to marry her? I tell guys pls don't waste any serious lady's time if you are not ready. You are just enslaving that lady in the name of useless relationship. taaah!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Yuneehk(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
She no longer loves you. The feelings, the spark.. they're no longer there. No need being in a relationship with someone who's stopped loving you. You'll have to let her go plus there's no point postponing the inevitable really.
Six years is really a long time but you'll heal.. Might take a long time but you eventuall will.
How's does the Glo thing work too? I could use it to communicate with my brother abeg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
sehin79:
HAA you don dull ur self

1,its either she as taste the forbiden apple with someone else.
which i doubt she would confess that to you.

2.or she just got bored of you as in she does not see any excitement in the relationship anymore.note because most women are good at been
supportive of a mans vision or dream, you must be dynamic in your leading them,if not they would want a change.

solution looks like the mistake as been done, because u dont seems to have any leavage to work on now. becus she the one breaking up,

in r kelly words when a woman is fedup.

if i were u wen i had the chance i would have insist on sex with her early on.

but now what you can do now is to move on, which is an attraction on its own too because if she knows you can do without her she might come back.

all the best.

I really appreciate this.

tnx sir, I really wish to move but its like my hrt is glued to hers.

on the sex issue, im stil very sure shes stil a virgin. I don't just want to disrespect her wish, I just love her
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ikp120(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

I tot as much sir, even her sis asked her dsame tin but she keeps saying no that if that was the issue she shud have left bfr nw. she claimed she can't explain the loss of interest
She has been seeing and meeting with some serious guys who are ready to settle down. Those guys have been showing interest in her, and probably asking her out.

She is simply looking for an exit so as to start a relationship with a serious guy (a guy who's ready to marry soon). Her eyes are outside and she's seeing a lot of people who she feels she could start a relationship with and marry in one or two years' time. 5 years is just too much for her to have dated a guy.

There are various phases in a woman's life:

1. The phase where she just wants love (teenage till university graduation date).

2. The phase where she just wants to marry (after university)

She's at the second phase now. She probably had plans to settle down at 25 or 27 latest. But she's thinking that it can't happen with you.

She won't tell you any of these because it will tarnish your self esteem.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:

Just ask her to confirm.

exactly my thoughts she has started seeing her friends get married ,& from ur side I don't think u any where ready to settle down,my advice to u disconnect from that lady asap b/cos if u insist to remain with her,she 'll cause u so much pains that u'll regret knowing her in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

pls mod, help me.

Never force anyone to love you. Someone who truly loves you won't put u through all these.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yuneehk:
She no longer loves you. The feelings, the spark.. they're no longer there. No need being in a relationship with someone who's stopped loving you. You'll have to let her go plus there's no point postponing the inevitable really.
Six years is really a long time but you'll heal.. Might take a long time but you eventuall will.
How's does the Glo thing work too? I could use it to communicate with my brother abeg grin

tnx sis. lolzzz u want to use it to communicate ur brother? lolzzz. its contract sim. call customer care for enquiries
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

tnx sir, I really wish to move but its like my hrt is glued to hers.

on the sex issue, im stil very sure shes stil a virgin. I don't just want to disrespect her wish, I just love her
Wife her biko and stop yapping about love.. She already gave u 6 years of her life! If u not up to it, shift and let her find someone else.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ikp120(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
chai ur signature... You wicked gan gan grin
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ojun50(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Friendzone for many years is nt my portion oh, game over, o boy game over.

Op u hv seen d sign nw that u guys are nt married u still want to put yr head.
O boy game over oh peace
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tell the house the truth who have u been sleeping with for the past 5yrs b/cos u can't tell us that nothing has been happening all this while.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:

The part where he said the food fell down and he started feeling heat had me like:

it got to do with emotion bro
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
Never force anyone to love you. Someone who truly loves you won't put u through all these.

tnx
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
exactly my thoughts she has started seeing her friends get married ,& from ur side I don't think u any where ready to settle down,my advice to u disconnect from that lady asap b/cos if u insist to remain with her,she 'll cause u so much pains that u'll regret knowing her in the first place.

going through the pain already, dat is y I posted it here to learn from pple's opinion
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
i wish i cud help u.....because am passing thru same issue like u.

but u need help n u r advertising for GLO Network abi u dey work wit GLO?

My advice is dat we shud leave all dis super Love story aside and try to move on wit life. There are alot of chances ahead n beta opportunities also.

Don't kill ursef while u r still living alive.

#B Wise n think twice... for more counseling

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
ojun50:
Friendzone for many years is nt my portion oh, game over, o boy game over.

Op u hv seen d sign nw that u guys are nt married u still want to put yr head.
O boy game over oh peace

I never knew it wud turn out to be like this. anybody can be a victim of love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / 10 Confirm Facts About SEX / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.