Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! (1368 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op I am glad you admitted it your self that you have been here for only two days
So I assume you are new
So how do you come to your conclusion
And I am a little surprised you didn't complete your survey with a detailed analysis of attitude of ladies on nairaland as well
You know what they say: action provokes reaction or vise versa
So it is nice you submit your survey on lady's attitude

I am not against any gender but I like objectivity
Thanks
I don't have to be on nairaland for a century before i make a detailed analysis and conclusion. I sampled comments from various users and various topics and made my analysis and from the comments soo far you could see that some other nairalanders agree with me so I'm not wrong with my conclusion, so how am i not objective?
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
ak33n:
dude grin

I'll pass..
hehehe. Say something bro. Don't ignore your friend's epistle na cheesy cheesy I dey enjoy Una beef
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Fadiga24(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
Especially those that claim to know everything about ladies and they are still single at 30 and above. I dont want to mention anyone name.

You have an intense look.

I had to get my eyes farther from the screen before it would penetrate me.
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by kozmicity: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Yew peepuL want to start again abi?

To dey going to war dey always sweeteen you!

Lemme sit and read comments!

Boys vs Boys Fight
War is what makes us boys...
Although I agree with the op...so,no war today
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
I don't have to be on nairaland for a century before i make a detailed analysis and conclusion. I sampled comments from various users and various topics and made my analysis and from the comments soo far you could see that some other nairalanders agree with me so I'm not wrong with my conclusion, so how am i not objective?
no you are not objective
And what makes you think because some people agree with you means you are right or objective
To be objective you need to look at something from both sides of a coin or issue
But your comment only address one side of the coin or issue
All i ask of you is to look at the both sides of the coin or issue and give a detailed analysis

Note I am not against your view but against the lack of objectivity in it
Thank you
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe. Say something bro. Don't ignore your friend's epistle na cheesy cheesy I dey enjoy Una beef
naahh.. I don't want no problem grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
no you are not objective
And what makes you think because some people agree with you means you are right or objective
To be objective you need to look at something from both sides of a coin or issue
All i ask of you is to look at the both sides of the coin or issue and give a detailed analysis

Thank you
Okay a detailed analysis on my observations on the ladies coming soon. Wait for it!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by ImaIma1(f): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2017
greyboy5000:
no you are not objective

Thank you

Today her analysis is on the way guys talk and behave. Maybe another day will be for the females. She is objective in her topic for today.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2017
ImaIma1:

Today her analysis is on the way guys talk and behave. Maybe another day will be for the females. She is objective in her topic for today.
Very correct but I'm a guy cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Step Up Your Game!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Female Paramedic Treating An Injured Player Got People Talking / Pre Wedding Picture Of Two Nigeria Army Personnel / Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.