Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) (46684 Views)

Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by ijustdey: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
A viral dramatic video of a young Nigerian has been trending on social media recently over an unbecoming business engagement with a commercial sex worker.

A trending video of a bold commercial sex worker and a customer have caused a stir online.

The alleged prostitute wearing a red top, black pants and red sandals to match is seen harrassing the man dressed in a blue native attire for allegedly sleping with her and refusing to honour their financial agreement.

The young woman who looked agitated could be seen screaming "you must pay me my money today, so you knew you never had money and you took me to your house".

The seemingly confused man denied sleeping with her but appealed to her to exercise patience with him as her payment wasn't on ground.

A man could be seen in the short Snapchat video clip trying to mediate in the ugly drama.

This has attracted humour online as Nigerians laugh off the careless action of the man which has led to his public disgrace. How the drama ended still remains unclear.

See some screenshots taken from the video clip below:

http://www.tori.ng/news/66165/nigerian-man-disgraced-publicly-over-failure-to-pa.html

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Homeboiy: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
oga pay her

16 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Victornezzar: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
see d panla tin sef
Dat man is mad i swear

17 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Marshalrhino(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
c as d geh ugly

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
C as she be....ogbeni na wetin u carry go house go fvck be dis ?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why suffer a labourer of the wages of her labour.

On a lighter note, this is the type of thread 'wisdoms' from NwaAmaikpe 's 'pocket of wisdom are needed grin grin .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by zephry(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
see the babe sef

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who buys market and refuses to pay?, it just doesn't happen anywhere in the world. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Tolexander: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
see d panla tin sef
Dat man is mad i swear
don't blame the man, blame the "konji"!

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
This country self. It is a pity buhari is not back. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked

I pray the Lord punishes any woman that uses what God gave her for free to make money and extort men.

That is the height of wickedness.

Didn't she enjoy the act, didn't she moan?
Why will the man pay for bringing some pleasure to the miserable woman's life.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by ubongoton(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol their fight reminds me how chelsea and man utd famous blue and red colour used to be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by oshe11: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Chaiiiuuiiiuuuoooiiii..........

When we thought we have seen it all when it comes to stupidity from NwaAmaikpe, a female version known as Evaberry has resurfaced with her own lesbo kinda STUPIDITY......

chaiiiiiii......

Elè gidi gaàn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Heromaniaa: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by asumo12: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Maybe na setup

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Banana fall on you grin pon pon

24 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by winkmart: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
lobatan
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by dessz(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
kingjabz:
Banana fall on you grin
I just knew someone will use that annoying fall on you phrase

20 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Olosho no dey do credit......

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by davibid: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Rugged olosho

grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by keypad1: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
I fvcked her toto and she fvcked my preeek. She enjoyed it more than me. I lost blood...sperm.... Why she gained it. Why is she still asking me for money again na?

Injustice to me. Preek has the same right as toto. No to preek discrimination. We are equal. The financial value attached to toto must always be equal to the financial value attached to pe.nis.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by cyborg123(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
grin
Those calling the lady panla are wrong. Different men have different preferences. I for example, like her stature.

To the main post, that guy messed up big time.

As someone once said, "a broke guy is not entitled to an erection", not to talk of deflating it illegally.

11 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Shome36(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
SE

NA DEM!!!
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by Ofemmanu1: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Which kind olosho dey collect moni after show?

Na Dumb olosho be that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by UncutSk(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
MNC
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Eya...my sympathy to both of them.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by DieBuhari: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Does the maker of the video have a problem with past tenses?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by UnknownT: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
from that DT on that keke napep, this one happened in delta

9 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by kceewhyte(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
After u don cum
You no wan pay abi
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
A bleep that has been given cannot be taken back, but the guy is wicked, at all at all' na him be winch, make he find something give her now, the worst part of it is that men that donot have money to pay are 'tigers', the guy fit don go like 4-7 rounds angry angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.