Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) (46692 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by IamHeWrites: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Today, a Big Brother Naija BBN contestant identified as Thompson who came to audition for 2019 edition of the reality show proposed to his girlfriend at the Lagos audition center, Igbere Tv reports.

The man identified as Thompson went on one knee to ask for the hand of his girlfriend identified as Jessica in marriage and she said 'YES'.

See more photos below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/548962/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-the-bbnaija-lagos-audition-venue-photos/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Uyiii: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
na my grand mama he wan propose to before??

okay no wahala, since you've posted this very educative news already, make I fry small beans.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Made4naijablog: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by cigaricon(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Bloggerdredd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by OgaGist: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Rayd502(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Proposing amidst the chaos of BBN audition is pure madness to me...

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by phelonrays: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
op. must u post everything you see on facebook

proposing to his girlfriend has turn him to yeyebrity
abii

nairaland I'll soon quit. tired of all dis

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by greatnaija01: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
WELL, maybe HE thought he the PROPOSAL WOULD GIVE HIM THE FAME AND ACCESS TO BE ACCEPTED BY BBNAIJA... but nothing will happen....

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Richdad50(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
A man's public proposal is not a guarantee he will defend you in public. I heard some guys do that to limit their chances of rejection. A great proposal is not often the one elaborated to the public but that which you saw coming. You ain't overly surprised by it because at every turn in the courtship, you saw his changes and knew it was a matter of when and not if.

#Richdad

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by earthsync(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
undecided is this part of their strategy to be selected by bbn at all means necessary?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by earthsync(f): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uyiii:

okay no wahala, since you've posted this very educative news already, make I fry small beans.

Which kin beans be that wey you dey fry now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Dclique(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
looks staged.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nonsense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Veyk(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Of all places? Love is blind anyways

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
LIKES FOR PDP

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by newproject(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
A marriage proposal is initiation of engagement, a mutual promise of later marriage.

It Does Not Mean Marriage

If You Doubt me Ask Wizkid About Chidimma

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by medolab90(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
carry your wahala comot here jare.juventus why na embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by easynetsms(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
U propose , u don't propose ... Nothing concern me,

This one don sharply propose to her so that another man no go nack d girl for house ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uyiii:

which kain beans be this? Too watery. looks like poop sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by coonett87: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
The drama continues for theatre arts, if you know you know. Hope they were selected at last.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by citruslimited(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=IamHeWrites post=75352196]Today, a Big Brother Naija BBN contestant identified as Thompson who came to audition for 2019 edition of the reality show proposed to his girlfriend at the Lagos audition center, Igbere Tv reports.

The man identified as Thompson went on one knee to ask for the hand of his girlfriend identified as Jessica in marriage and she said 'YES'.

See more photos below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/548962/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-the-bbnaija-lagos-audition-venue-photos/
The Independent National electorial commission, ( INEC ) of Nigeria.
Has released a new song in preparation for the up coming election !

Watch the video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsr3oppbYtc
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
WELL, maybe HE thought he the PROPOSAL WOULD GIVE HIM THE FAME AND ACCESS TO BE ACCEPTED BY BBNAIJA... but nothing will happen....
you are wicked sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by willyo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good to fly
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uyiii:

Lwkmd grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's public proposal is not a guarantee he will defend you in public. I heard some guys do that to limit their chances of rejection. A great proposal is not often the one elaborated to the public but that which you saw coming. You ain't overly surprised by it because at every turn in the courtship, you saw his changes and knew it was a matter of when and not if.

#Richdad
Gbam!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
Lwtmb o..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rayd502:
Proposing amidst the chaos of BBN audition is pure madness to me...

My brother, the thing tire me. The foundation of this kain relationship self dey spell doom.

In all places to propose. Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.