Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

"We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju (17188 Views)

Don’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Launch Terrorism In Your Countries – Group Tells US / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by ipobarecriminals: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2017
undecided undecided embarassed sad shocked sad angry angry aisile onile ni olongbo l'ase.Wish baba buhari speedy recovery/restoration. I can't wait to see KANU back to his cage.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Goke7: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2017
this was how boko haram started, the politicians in the north played politics with it until it became a monster so difficult to contain. The elites and politicians in the east and their counterparts in pdp from other regions in the country have been playing politics with the ipob and biafra thing, now it's about to boomerang upon them.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas go to bed thinking of Kanu and wake up thinking of Kanu. They have never seen anything like him. They wonder why Kanu does not bow to the Sokoto caliphate and accept the slavery of 'one Nigeria' just like Awolowo did.

Kanu is delusional. For instance what has Israel got to do with the Igbos ?

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Oxenomy: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
The thing is that it's you politicians that are trying to hijack the movement.. You guys should leave Kanu to do his thing the way he wants, you were not there when he started.. Go and continue your politiking..

4 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
I agreed with him until his stance on mandatory Igbo presidency which completely makes a mockery of our democracy, where leadership should determined from free choice rather than by semi imposition, particularly based on tribe.
Nigeria's problems today, ranging from military govts, civil war, regional/religious jingoism and corruption all have direct and indirect roots to tribalism.
Why must the yardstick for electing somebody into political office be determined by his tribe? - and this mentality is shockingly coming from a supposed educated person, who you would have thought should have known better; in fact the creation of the present geopolitical zones and ongpoing clamouring for restructuring (though not entirely) reeks with it. SMH.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2017
For all of you shouting "ONE NIGERIA" here on nairaland,what have you done about the hate speeches and discord among us(the youths) on this forum?.The extend of this hate among us here,in nairaland, is enough reason to show that one Nigeria can never materialize,l am already discouraged,we hate ourselves,we are always in a competition, competing for what in particular? if your tribe comes top in everything,so what will it add 1000years to your life or take you to heaven? it's always afonja this,IPOD that and Arewa this,where is the one Nigeria if we are busy hating ourselves, painting ourselves black. I am tired of nig,we will never be at peace because the future generation will still be born into this HATE

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by paBuhari(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu's no election policy in Anambra is the perfect time for IPOB to know its true friends and true enemies. Enemy politicians like Adeyanju will begin to reveal themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Krixnimbus(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Does Nigeria still have future? Will the old and clueless politicians allow the young to grow in this wicked and dangerous country, land of empty promises, land where the young does not grow
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by DesChyko: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2017
quid:

Chai shocked shocked shocked

See finishing LMAO

Best Meme + Comment combination so far today grin

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Kowalskiq(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ok, at this junction I must join voice with yanminrins and ask why Deji Adeyanju could not use his tweets and voice to condemn repeated violation at Falae's farm or the biased incarceration of Yoruba youths in Ife? Why leave your immediate problem to go attend an issue in far away alaibo?

My people were over educated, and the excess has turned any good that academic excellence was supposed to produce into a deficiency.

Yoruba got problems lets face front!

Baba, God bless you Jare...
I'm not really into politics, but I think we Yorubas are too interested in what Igbo people are doing.
We have our own business and issues, I don't get why we are so bothered about Nnamdi Kanu in Abia State.

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think any South western state was included in Biafra

The country is not really working for any tribe, if Igbos want out, the should go

3 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by tochivitus(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
hell yeah am from the east but this Nnamdi Kanu of a dude is beginning to get on ma nerves, who is he to detect whom and how the igbo's are gonna vote or live their lives? he is beginning to see himself as a king and over Lord, I no he is fighting a good course, but at this point he is leading the igbo's in a wrong direction (those who wish to blindly follow though )
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Flatties: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
mirabel001:
What concern afonja wit b.afra

Hmm you now deny your demigods.??
Fayose Fanikayode.. Remomockery and deji..
They are your saviors.
Your afonja overlords.

You must belong to the indomie liepod generation.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by orisa37: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Where is IGP in all these seditious, rebellious, mischievous and immoral hooligalism and uncouth talks? Lord Lugard demands.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by stankezzy: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
ONLY THOSE WHO CAN READ ......

OPEN LETTER TO PROF. ANGO Abdullahi

BY Prof B.I.C. Ijomah.

Prof. Ango Abdullahi,

OUR attention has been drawn to your statements in Vanguard of Saturday, June 10, 2017. You are alleged to be in support of the call on the Igbo to quit. It is unfortunate, grossly unfortunate, that a scholar of your calibre will be so partisan as to be unable to see the wisdom in retaining Nigeria as a corporate entity. I know you have, in the past, been anti-Igbo.

One would have thought that our education exposes us to a level where we can live even with our enemies. You said in the alleged publication that, “each year up to the time Nigeria gained its independence, none of the two regions East and West was able to produce for its self. I mean none of the Western and Eastern Regions had the money to effectively run the affairs of the region until they got financial support from the Northern Region.” It is this assumption of yours that I want to address.

First of all it is not true that the North had bailed out Eastern Region or the Western Region. But you claim that even before independence none of the regions could live without Northern subvention. Let me draw your attention to the facts before independence. You should read W.M.M Geary’s work titled “ Nigeria under the British Rule” published by the Cass and Company Limited, London (1927).
Subsidizing the North. May I draw your attention especially to pages 124 and 125. You will see published, General Revenue for the Northern and Southern Protectorates before the Amalgamation and the Percentage of Total Revenue originating from the North. You will see that contrary to your argument, it was indeed the South that was subsidizing the North. I am reproducing the tables here for clarity.

I also draw your attention to Abstracts of Revenue, 1809 to 1913 . You will also see that the North could not have survived without the Imperial grant and the support of the South. When you look at the third table, Northern Nigeria revenue paid by the South and the Imperial grant, it will disabuse your mind and show you that without the South and the Imperial grant, the Northern government/states could not have existed.

Indeed, one of the reasons for the amalgamation was the fact that the British colonial government was tired of carrying the burden of the North and they thought that by merging the Southern and Northern protectorates, the country would be stable. Indeed, the circumstances that forced the British government to amalgamate the Northern protectorate and the Southern protectorate on January 1, 1914 were motivated neither by political exigencies nor by a closer cultural understanding among the diverse elements of the conglomeration that was later to be called Nigeria. It is obvious that the primary interest of the British government was economic.
It was also obvious that the Northern protectorate, because of its geographical location and cloudy economic prospects, was not likely to be viable.

In fact, the Lugard administration was finding it rather difficult to maintain the Northern protectorate which was already running into deficit. Testifying to the financial difficulty of the North and the anticipated prosperity that would follow the projected amalgamation of the Northern protectorate with the Southern protectorate, Lord Lugard reported that “the prosperity of the Southern protectorate as evidenced by the liquor trade, had risen by 57 per cent. In fact, the liquor trade alone yielded a revenue of One Million, One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Thousand pounds (£1,138,000) in 1913. This he believed was the result of amalgamation of the Lagos colony with the Southern protectorate.

The Northern administration could not have survived without the imperial grant-in-aid which in the year before the amalgamation stood at One Hundred and Thirty Six thousand Pounds, (£136,000) and had averaged Three Hundred and Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Pounds (£314,500) for the eleven years ending in March, 1912. Besides, the burden of financing the North seemed to have been resisted and bitterly criticized by the Southerners. The expenditure of the British tax payer’s money in financing a colonial territory was a contradiction of the British colonial policy enunciated sixty (60) years before by L. Gray which stipulated that “the surest test for the soundness of measures for improvement of an uncivilized people is that they should be self-supporting.”

Economic position

This is by L. Gray in The Colonial Policy of the Administration of Lord Russell, London: Cass and Company Limited, 1853, page 281″ . Further, the Northern protectorate was not only land-locked but bounded by territories that fell under the influence of other European powers. It was, therefore, inconceivable how the economic position would have improved without aid from the South.

The only alternative open to Lord Lugard was to amalgamate the North and the South and thus have a legitimate reason for the expenditure of revenue from the South in developing the North. Details of this manouevre was laid bare in a letter written by Lord Lugard on November 22, 1912 to his wife explaining how he had used the Southern resources to finance the Northern deficit.

Regardless of the merit which Sir F.D Lugard saw in his financial amalgamation of the South and the North, the prevalence of bitter criticism in the South shows the unpopularity of the amalgamation. At that time, the export from the South stood at Five Million, One Hundred and Twenty-Two Thousand Pounds (£5,232,000) while the export from the North stood at Two Hundred Thousand Pounds (£200,000) in 1910. This was very discouraging to the colonial system and called for urgent remedy. On Tuesday, January 31, 1911, there were attacks on the colonial secretary’s suggestion that the South should advance a loan of Two Hundred Thousand Pounds (£200,000) to the North for the completion of the Baro to Kano railway, in addition to the sum of One Million, Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand which was required from the South.

One of the criticisms of the Northern dependence on the South was voiced out by Honourable Sapara Williams who contended that before the loan was to be granted, the Secretary of State should settle the type of relationship that existed between Lagos and Zungeru, the two administrative headquarters for the South and the North respectively.

Existing hostility

He contended that as far as he was concerned, that the Southerners were strangers to anything connected with the railway after it has passed Offa, the last Yoruba town on the line.

He referred to the existing hostility between the North and the South, particularly as regards the issues of extending the Northern boundary of the Southern protectorate to incorporate Yoruba territories now locked up in the Northern protectorate. My dear Professor, the hostility of the Northerners towards the Southerners is not new in the Nigerian history. Even during the time of Sapara Williams, the Northerners did not see anything reasonable in the relationship with the South.

You will recall the massacres of the Igbos in Jos in 1945; you will recall the massacres of the Igbos in Kano in 1953; you will recall the massacres that preceded the civil war. If we cannot live together, Mr. Professor, don’t you think that it is high time we told ourselves the naked truth.

You will also recall that in 1964, after the crisis that followed the elections, that Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe had called on Nigerians to call a round table conference to discuss how we could share our assets if it was impossible for us to live together. We kept on patching this unpatchable relationship. In my honest opinion, this relationship has soured enough that it will take the wisdom of God to make us love one another.

We went to Aburi and there the leaders agreed that the only solution to our problems was to have a confederation but Gowon reneged. You will recall also that the British government, after the crisis of 1951-1952, realized that this country could not be a unitary state and they brought in the 1953 constitution which gave us regional autonomy. If the colonial masters in their wisdom knew that we could not be a unitary government and gave us what we had at independence, we should have respected their wisdom.

You will also recall that after the civil war, the regional autonomy which our independence conferred on us was violated by the military government led by the Northern soldiers. We ended up having this contraption that we are having now; it has not worked. It will not work, unless there is proper restructuring of the nation. We should stop pretending.

I believe in all sincerity that if we cannot accommodate every segment of the federation in one Nigeria, we should call a constitutional conference to decide how this country can be restructured so that every area can take care of itself and we can relate on certain agreed basis.

We have slaughtered ourselves enough. We do not want another civil war in order to justify the existence of “One Nigeria”.

May I humbly call on all Nigerians to examine the last constitutional conference which addressed the issue of restructuring. Let us not leave it to our youths to tell us when we can stay together or when we cannot stay together. The youths in Biafra are crying; the youths in the North are crying; the Niger Delta youths are crying. The middle belt is not happy with what is happening to them.

Added to these, the strategies of the herdsmen to penetrate every nook and corner of Nigeria, is raising some issues for national discourse. The Federal Government has deliberately refused to call the herdsmen to order.

They have killed many people and ravaged many communities. None of them has been arrested. Why? In May 2016, I published two articles and warned that the activities of the herdsmen was a plot which would soon cover the whole country. The heavy silence of the Federal Government tends to support the view that the herdsmen are on an undisclosed mission which only time would tell.
The Government must listen to the call for restructuring in order to have a workable nation.

The military, for partisan reasons, jettisoned the independence constitution and foisted an unworkable constitution on Nigeria. Let us be humble and accept that we made a gross mistake by throwing away our independence constitution. It is now clear that unless we return to a structure that guarantees regional autonomy, there will be no peace in this country. The earlier we returned to regional autonomy the better for us.

Regional autonomy

I want you to look at the tables I have given you to see that your postulation that the North, before independence, had been carrying the burden of the South is a fallacy. The statistics I have given you here were not compiled by me.

They were compiled by the colonial government in 1809 and 1813. They show that the North has always been the Southern burden. Even in this administration, without the resources from the South, the North cannot make it. This is a gospel truth. But if the North believes it can go without the South, what prevents us from restructuring so that the North can be on its own and the South can be on its own.

Let us call on our government to look seriously at this unworkable structure called Nigeria. We must not allow our youths to be slaughtered again defending the indefensible. This federation as it is, is unworkable.

My dear Professor let us come together as scholars and look at our country very objectively.

You may also want to read some of my works such as: Nigerian Nationalism & the Problems of Socio-Political Integration and
Quo Vadis ( Where Are You Going) Nigeria?& Other Essays.

My sincere regards

Prof. B.I.C Ijomah
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by obamabinladen(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

Proverbs 26 :4

(KJV) king James version

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him

Verse 7

The legs of the lame are not equal:
so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas go to bed thinking of Kanu and wake up thinking of Kanu. They have never seen anything like him. They wonder why Kanu does not bow to the Sokoto caliphate and accept the slavery of 'one Nigeria' just like Awolowo did.
who accepts the slavery of one Nigeria more than your ancestors zik, even ojukwu accepted it b4 and after the war because he came back to contest for Nigeria presidential election.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Michel2013: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
this kanu and Igbos are really killing the zoo with their mouth. all these pdp members had thought they could leverage on Kanu growing influence to exacts a solid opposition against the apc and build up their party strenght in the South East. probably they were under the illusion that kanu would jettison his Biafra project to hook up with them as politician due to their so called selfish support. but since he said there will be no election in the East they have suddenly jerked up from their slumber to the ugly realization of the devastating impact this election boycott would serve to their selfish interest and their party agenda. now they are kicking and fighting back with the loose alternative restructuring. where were they all this while? why suddenly there is this growing popularity for restructuring nation wide. certainly kanu and his ipob is a momentous juggernaut crushing common good of this selfish politicians. kanu is taking the shine off them and they are fighting back. it is expected but they must know that freedom fighters like kanu don't give a damn about the feelings of their oppressors.

im very sorry for the common people in nigeria who paint the positive impacts of Biafra agitation with party and tribal colours and therefore fail to see that Biafra agitation is heating up the oppressive system and changing the status quo for general good. u guys should ask yourselves why suddenly a long awaited call for restructuring is suddenly gaining a nation wide reception crossing all parties and ethnicities? has this happened before? yet u guys are condemning kanu and Igbos? if not for anything kanu should be supported because of the tempo restructuring of nigeria is gaining now due his sustained boldness and continued agitation. poor people are poor because they are blind to see and make use of an opportunity when it comes calling at their doors. our common enemies are this same corrupt politicians being it pdp or apc or any other once yet you are here supporting your oppressors when you cannot drive any mass revolution yet any nigeria to change this ugly trend? a wise man always ask what is there for me? and what is there for them? be guided by his own benefit and does not envy other people's benefits to screw up a deal. Biafra is an idea whose time come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by reality1010: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
We know Kanu will shoot himself in the foot. He's taking his people to entirely wrong direction and same time digging his kinsmen big hole. No one gain an independent over the radio or by spitting hate speaches. We know it's all chest beating and people that knows best dont care about all the brouhaha.

Igbos want separate nation and I don't see it as a problem to u.Already we wish all of u well as u restructure Nigeria but for d Igbos they r better of with a nation.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by hatchy(f): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Well done Joe Igbokwe.

We shall keep educating these bigots till they grow some brain.

Ndigbo in Nigeria: History is my witness by Joe Igbokwe.

A few days ago a friend, patriot and a committed Nigerian, Emmanuel Majebi reminded me of the tragedy of looking the way and keeping quiet by men who should know better in times of crisis. He reminded me of the calamity that will befall a society or nation when real men choose to be neutral in times of great moral crisis. He reminded me that evil triumph in every society when good and thinking men do nothing. Hear Emmanuel: "The story is usually told of how Years after the devastation of Germany in WW2 ... There was a meeting of German eggheads ... And the question was how did it come to pass that a nation that produced Great Thinkers like Friederich Nietzsche. Karl Max ...Albert Einstein....Bruno Bauer. Friederich Engels... Etc ..etc...get seized and goaded into ultimate destruction by a looney like Hitler... Who was not even originally German but Austrian!!!! The thinkers came up with the conclusion that complacency and indifference until it became too late ... Was the main cause!"
A.J.P Taylor captured it succinctly when the German war machines crumbled in 1945 when he said: "The real problem of German history is why so few of the educated recognized Hitler as the embodiment of evil."
The blame was put squarely on the inability of the German political class and the elite to rise up to the challenges of Hitler and his collaborators. The consequences of their inability to call a spade a spade resulted in the death of 20 million people and the massive destruction of property worth several billions of dollars. The rest is now history!
Before 2015 and after the 2015 general elections I had a running battle with the some Igbo writers and opinion builders both at home and abroad on the choice of words they throw to the public space. I reminded them those of them living outside Nigeria that they creating millions of enemies for our people living and doing businesses outside Igboland. I was abused as a sellout, a saboteur, and betrayer. Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was there and is still there as I write this spewing and spreading hate, ethnic bigotry and primordial tendencies with reckless abandon.
I did not see Ohaneze, Ndigbo Lagos, Aka Ikenga and other Igbo political class rising up to say enough is enough. The brigandage continued unabated until the Arewa Youths of the North responded in their way a few weeks back and hell was let loose.
Yes, the Arewa Youths flouted the Nigerian Constitution by asking Igbo to quit their territory. Yes, the Arewa youths took laws into the hands. Yes, the Arewa Youths response was reckless and totally unacceptable but has anybody taken mental notice of the abuse and uncensored choice of words used on the person of the President and Northern Nigerians by some Igbo at home and abroad? Why did our leaders keep quiet in the face of these provocative statements and abuse? Why did they not care about others in Nigeria? Why did it not bother them? Why was Nnamdi Kanu not called to order? Did they address any press conference calling for the censure of hate speeches and abuse of others who are different from us?
The same Igbo leaders who could not speak when elders are supposed to speak were the ones visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison taking pictures with him. Now, what signals are we sending to other Nigerians who are not Igbo? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you add two and two to get four? Can you see that Arewa Youths ran away with the thinking that those who are abusing and cursing them got an endorsement from Igbo leaders? The evil spirits visited in the night and the child died in the morning and you are still waiting for the proof of what happened. What the Arewa youths did is to practice what political scientists call the balance of terror, a balance of abuse, the balance of hate, a balance of ethnic bigotry and balance of primordial sentiments.
It was when the Arewa Youths reacted the way they did that Igbo suddenly remembered that they have investments worth trillions of Naira outside Igboland. It was then that former Governor Kwankwaso reminded Igbo that they are occupying the size of South East in the North. It was then that it dawned on Igbo and other Nigerians that we need one another. It was then that we started looking into our Constitution. It was then that Igbo leaders started speaking out. It was then that they realized that hate speech can cause war because war starts by hot exchange of words. It was then that it dawned on Igbo that while it is easy for Northerners to quickly vacate the South East it may not be too easy for Igbo to move their physical assets out of the North. It is impossible. It was then that we realized that nobody has a monopoly hate language.
We are gradually witnessing what happened in Biafra from 1967 to 1970 when patriots and genuine Igbo leaders who offered alternative views to Ojukwu then were branded as saboteurs and tied to the stake and gunned down. Zik, C C Onoh and Professor Enegere of the University of Nigeria Nsukka confirmed this to me. God forbid. We are in the age of ideas and the age of learning. May the voices of the uneducated, unlettered, and the uncivilized in Igbo land do not swallow the voices of reason, hope, truth, and life. Before the declaration of Biafra on 30th of May 1967 at the then Eastern House of Assembly all the bonafide leaders in Igbo land were seated. More than 80% of the people in that hallowed Chamber rose up for Biafra and it came to pass.
Now if we want Biafra again 50 years after everything must be debated, Mark my words. Let us call for the debate and let the intelligentsia and those who can add two and two together to get four go to speak for Igbo land. A lot is at stake in Nigeria, and I do not want Igbo to lose again.
I agree 100% that Igbo have suffered systemic, organized, structured and official marginalization in Nigeria but let us go into constructive and civilized engagement to redress the imbalance. For us to do this we need to play better politics by working with other Nigerians. I have a reason why Igbo should see Nigeria as their country. There is no other country in the world where the Igbo language is spoken. Yoruba have three million of their kinsmen and women in Benin Republic. The language spreads to Liberia, and even up to West Indies. The Hausa-Fulani have their kinsmen and women in Mali, Niger, and even up to Saudi Arabia etc. If there is serious crisis in Nigeria they can move. Igbo have no outlet anywhere in the world. You cannot plant and another will come and harvest. You cannot build and another will come and occupy.
Now what is the way forward? Igbo should stop persecution complex, marginalization complex, defeatist syndrome, leadership complex, and what Prof Ozodi Osuji will call selfish sense of superiority and paranoid grandiosity. We can do better than this. Nnamdi Kanu' Biafra project will not fly in the 21st Century. Igbo must see Nigeria as their own where they have invested trillions to build. We are all Nigerians. Given my experiences in Nigeria and Igboland we may not be able to live as one in one country. I am a living witness of what happened when Enugu was carved out of the old Anambra State. I am a living witness how Ebonyi State always join the North when issues concerning South East are put to vote at the National Assembly. I am a living witness when former Governor Orji of Abia State sacked all civil servants from Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu from the State civil service. Catholic Diocese of Ahiara Mbaise cannot accept the man is from Anambra State as their Bishop. An Anambra man Mr. Cletus Ibeto who bought the Nkalagu Cement Factory cannot start operation because the bigots feel an Anambra man cannot buy and own Nkalagu Cement Factory. This is the country the small boy Nnamdi wants me to be part of. Let common sense prevail even though I know common sense is not common. Case Rested!
Joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
As Kanu falls out with PDP his end is near.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by newslifeop: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Ipob again
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by AntiNigerian: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
There's nothing the stupidd useless slaves of FRAUD LUGARD CAN'T DO! angry
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Donwilly20(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2017
quid:

Chai shocked shocked shocked

See finishing LMAO
i throw my cap for u
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Donwilly20(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Dreambeat:
Who the hell is this two faced political jobber called Deji.Nnamdi Kanu is a well respected freedom fighter,who is Deji.Nonsense!
you don't know?ahh let tell u all the irrelevant ewedus are trying to get identity by talking thrash about NK
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by nnaeyes6: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Am not going to write heavy about this. I am a proudly flat head.
Now let's put it up.
Nicholas Alexandria 2, did not see it coming when Vladimir I. Lenin was doing what Kanu is doing now (revolutionary crusade). It was his political ineptitude.
However, the solution of his problem then was only to listen and accept constitutional monarchy like the Great Britain. I said Lenin is making noise. Even the majority of crowd condemned him and his Marxism.
Now not that internal crisis in Russia was not treated attentively and Nicholas 2 deployed troupes against his cousin in Germany Kaiser Williams 4. That was when the people surrendered to Lenin.
Hmmm. Occurrences are emanating in various places in including the economy.
The common man see no food to eat. The elites play with the intelligence. The bourgeoisies enslave the prolateriate
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by nnaeyes6: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Am not going to write heavy about this. I am a proudly flat head.
Now let's put it up.
Nicholas Alexandria 2, did not see it coming when Vladimir I. Lenin was doing what Kanu is doing now (revolutionary crusade). It was his political ineptitude.
However, the solution of his problem then was only to listen and accept constitutional monarchy like the Great Britain. I said Lenin is making noise. Even the majority of crowd condemned him and his Marxism.
Now not that internal crisis in Russia was not treated attentively and Nicholas 2 deployed troupes against his cousin in Germany Kaiser Williams 4. That was when the people surrendered to Lenin.
Hmmm. Occurrences are emanating in various places in including the economy.
The common man see no food to eat. The elites play with the intelligence. The bourgeoisies enslave the prolateriates. The country in quagmire. Crimes in all angles. But bad news! We have a politically ineptitude president who is also very I'll, leaving one man only to handle the country with lots of hijackers. Hmmm. Am afraid of what will happen if we keep on commenting without reasoning.
Dialectical Materialism was what Karl Marx used to study his Socialism and it qas not a prophecy to come to pass.

Karl would say u have nothing to lose as a fighter but only ur CHAINS. nigeria is ripe for revolution of all sorts and mind u! No region will left out, wether ofonja, flat head, zombie, militant or whatever.
It will come like a shock if and only if the so called politicians are not careful, and not the visionaries.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by nandyz(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2017
PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BE FAMOUS IN THE NAME IPOB

OSUOFIA SAID IT,,,
LISTERN TO THIS MY IGBO BROTHERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM882o25M7A
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Dexema(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
The best thing Mr ipob can do now is to rally the masses in his support and put pressure on the senators from the east to seek referendum on behalf of their people.
Without this any agitation will be considered child's play as violence won't work.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by bakila: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
We know Kanu will shoot himself in the foot. He's taking his people to entirely wrong direction and same time digging his kinsmen big hole. No one gain an independent over the radio or by spitting hate speaches. We know it's all chest beating and people that knows best dont care about all the brouhaha.

When Nigeria granted him bail, the fool did not know that one of his prison mate has given the low-down of his self- destructive tendencies. If you add that to comments on radio biafra you can deduce that the next man that mumu will abuse will be Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by tylesh(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
letusbepieces:
FAYOSI GOING TO SIT NEXT TO NNAMDI IN COURT.

FFK GOING TO VISIT HIM IN KUJE.

ADEYANJU RUNNING PROTEST AND JOINING HIM AT FFK HOUSE ARE ALL SELF SERVICE.

NOBODY SEND DEM.

DEY SHOULD ALL GET OFF AT THIS POINT FROM THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT AND ALLOW OUR ABLE AND CAPABLE PILOT NNAMDI KANU TO FLY US TO OUR DESTINATION.

That plane will crash before you get to your destination
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by 2016v2017: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
We are not interested either. The only reason you ppl have been crying is because Yoruba always oppose you and not allowing you to rule. You can go to your biafra where you can rule over yourselves and your animals. Not in a country with us. You will never rule as far as you are still in same system with Yoruba. Get that into your skull.
Same thing you said on Obasabjo and Buhari..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Bello Danbazzau Dumps PDP For APC / Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.