Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

"We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju (17198 Views)

Don’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Launch Terrorism In Your Countries – Group Tells US / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by ChimaAdeoye: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
What these pretenders never discuss is tha Kanu is only a spokesman for a people tired of marginalization and repression.

If Biafrans had any stake in Nigeria, do you think anybody will be near Kanu?

You want Biafrans to shut up and just accept marginalization.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by letusbepieces: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
tylesh:

That plane will crash before you get to your destination

Kai Afonja! Y do u want to remain in the same country with Igbo men?
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2017
letusbepieces:
FAYOSI GOING TO SIT NEXT TO NNAMDI IN COURT.

FFK GOING TO VISIT HIM IN KUJE.

ADEYANJU RUNNING PROTEST AND JOINING HIM AT FFK HOUSE ARE ALL SELF SERVICE.

NOBODY SEND DEM.

DEY SHOULD ALL GET OFF AT THIS POINT FROM THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT AND ALLOW OUR ABLE AND CAPABLE PILOT NNAMDI KANU TO FLY US TO OUR DESTINATION.

Shame on Fayose, FFK, Adeyanju and all other Yorubas that supported KANU during his kuje travails. Woe betide any Yoruba person who shows support for Kanu or his agitation in the future.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by sarrki(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Shame on Fayose, FFK, Adeyanju and all other Yorubas that supported KANU during his kuje travails. Woe betide any Yoruba person who shows support for Kanu or his agitation in the future.

Ase
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by bilazego(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
frosbel2:

Kanu is delusional. For instance what has Israel got to do with the Igbos ?

I ask again, what do YORUBAS stand to lose should IBOS leave Nigeria? Why castigate the Ibos so much and yet want to remain in same country with them? sincere answers from only.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2017
bilazego:

I ask again, what do YORUBAS stand to lose should IBOS leave Nigeria? Why castigate the Ibos so much and yet want to remain in same country with them? sincere answers from only.

I am Igbo and was initially supporting Kanu until he started with advocating for violence and worshipping the Israel flag - I think he is dangerous and delusional.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by bilazego(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
frosbel2:

I am Igbo and was initially supporting Kanu until he started with advocating for violence and worshipping the Israel flag - I think he is dangerous and delusional.

You didn't answer my questions.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by beatiegirl(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
I have always supported Igbo Presidency & will always continue to. I can never understand a situation where the Igbo man can’t be president.

“Our generation must solve all the marginalization the Igbos have experienced in Nigeria after the Biafra war. I support Igbo Presidency”

The above is the best line of this man's write-up or speech, even though it's obviously lip service...coming from a yoruba man.
The biafra/igbo marginalization issue have been unaddressed for a long time, until now that it has become the proverbial insect that perched on the scrotum.
Nnamdi Kanu have become the only voice that speaks out loud the mind of the if box, since the leaders have failed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Court Grants APC Right To Participate In Bayelsa Governorship Election / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.