Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju (17192 Views)

Don’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Launch Terrorism In Your Countries – Group Tells US / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by mirabel001(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
What concern afonja wit b.afra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by PVision2020(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas go to bed thinking of Kanu and wake up thinking of Kanu. They have never seen anything like him. They wonder why Kanu does not bow to the Sokoto caliphate and accept the slavery of 'one Nigeria' just like Awolowo did.
Bikonu Nnamdi Azikiwe and Agunyi Ironsi are the chronic "one nigeria" advocate and Unity beggars. Don't distort history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by wristbangle: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
I still don't understand that the IPOB miscreant has not be re-arrested

3 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by ipodstinks: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas go to bed thinking of Kanu and wake up thinking of Kanu. They have never seen anything like him. They wonder why Kanu does not bow to the Sokoto caliphate and accept the slavery of 'one Nigeria' just like Awolowo did.
Stale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by ipodstinks: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
letusbepieces:

I DONT KNOW WAT IS WRONG WITH YORUBA PEOPLE.

WE ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SHARING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IS NOT DIFFICULT TO DECIPHER.
We are not interested either. The only reason you ppl have been crying is because Yoruba always oppose you and not allowing you to rule. You can go to your biafra where you can rule over yourselves and your animals. Not in a country with us. You will never rule as far as you are still in same system with Yoruba. Get that into your skull.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by LionDeLeo: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
We are not interested either. The only reason you ppl have been crying is because Yoruba always oppose you and not allowing you to rule. You can go to your biafra where you can rule over yourselves and your animals. Not in a country with us. You will never rule as far as you are still in same system with Yoruba. Get that into your skull.

Gbam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by KahlDrogo(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
According to him, “Can you imagine this boy. Inasmuch as I am in support of self-actualization, I don’t have an iota respect for Nnamdi Kanu. The guy is just a whimp! I can’t continue to watch Kanu & his followers insult other people’s tribes & religion. If anyone insults the Igbos I will condemn him too.”
Deji is obviously fed up with their stupidity. cheesy

This is one of the small gods of igbo Jews. I wonder how they'd respond to this. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by KahlDrogo(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
letusbepieces:
TEN YEARS FROM NOW, THIS BIAFRA THING WILL STILL BE HERE.

IGBOS ARE PARTICULARLY FED UP OF YORUBA AND HAUSA/FULANI.

WE HAVE MADE DAT CLEAR. CALL A REFERENDUM AND LET US ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
Ten years? shocked

And here we were thinking Mazi Trump will declare and actualise biafra before sunset, 2018 specifically according to Ipob. . grin

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by inkzpatty(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
dis boy dey gv all this polutican slipless 9ti and mid 9ti.as e dey hot smal smal.Apga don tok them own,pdp don drop there own nw nah the main bomb i they wait 4 dat Apc own.una polutican tym don reach make una showcase una product make masses buy later una go carry us play 1010 .weytin go mak dis una plan work nah money una go cash ppl mak dem com out vote.Apga,pdp waiting 4 apc nah by 4ce say we go vote abi if we vote nigeria suffa head no go end.nobe 2day we start dat voting bt na d same result we dey get wey be sufa head.as we want result wey go deliver mak we do anoda tin by no vote.nigeria don tire me i no get money go awaay mak i try biafra.mak we try am we don weak so tee .mak una gv us choice mak we mak

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
wristbangle:
I still don't understand that the IPOB miscreant has not be re-arrested
Is Nnamdi Kanu the reason you are still jobless? What benefit will his imprisonment do for you?

Leave Igbos with their problems and face Yoruba own

8 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by hilroy: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Cownu the im.becile personified undecided

2 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by wristbangle: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is Nnamdi Kanu the reason you are still jobless? What benefit will his imprisonment do for you?

Igbos are great people but IPOB are miscreants. Good morning dear cool

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Igbos are great people but IPOB are miscreants. Good morning dear cool
90% of Igbos are sympathetic to Ipob cause directly or Indirectly.

Tell us what imprisonment of NK will do for you as a person and Yoruba Nation as a whole

7 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by KahlDrogo(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

My sweetheart, I already paid your dowry on the other thread, why did you run away only to come here to disturb another man?

Get over here before I lose my mind. . kiss

3 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by PDJT: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
-Lol. Youroba una see why we de call some of una Hypocrites & Cowards? grin

-Mumu Adeyanju, who knows who hired him this time to attack Ohamadike.

5 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
My sweetheart, I already paid your dowry on the other thread, why did you run away only to come here to disturb another man?

Get over here before I lose my mind. . kiss

2 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by profhezekiah: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:
cheesy
Yoruba, two face hypocrites...

Deji said he is against Biafra, so that nulls his opinion. He wants to come to Biafraland to challenge the no vote plan.
Boys dey wait am for Onitsha.

All these failed PDP goons think dey for use NK shine, but the guy disappoint them.
First, vacate d north and let see how serious U are

3 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Benekruku(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:
cheesy
Yoruba, two face hypocrites...

Deji said he is against Biafra, so that nulls his opinion. He wants to come to Biafraland to challenge the no vote plan.
Boys dey wait am for Onitsha.

All these failed PDP goons think dey for use NK shine, but the guy disappoint them.

Weh don Sir!

Chest-beating runs in the blood!

And victim cry is a culture!

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by AntiWailer: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol.

So PDP just discovered that Kanu has brain issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by fakuta(f): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Cownu can only create problem for his worshippers, not other Nigerians.
Just right
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by KahlDrogo(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seems she's a shy type.. Should I turn off the street lights? grin

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Kingbuhari(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Afonjas the beggars of Unity grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by FTrebirth(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
it will dawn on these misled ipob kids very soon that nnamdi kanu's power tussle in agitation for biafra is just for his own selfish gains.

uwazuruike ranted for years, after they bribed him he shut up. this one too is looking for his own bribe or a political appointment before he stops ruffling feathers.

i just pity the gullible fools who died, and will die, defending him.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by KahlDrogo(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Tonyebarcanista, it appears your friend has seen the light. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
he already has... u guys are late
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by magoo10(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Adeyanju should just visit umuahia this morning and I bet he will leave his mouth opened till he gets back to Lagos.
the struggle is real
politicians have failed and no going back

5 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Benekruku(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
IPOB must be very disappointed at the moment!

Another massive blow delivered on there flat-heads

Fear Afonja's! They will always be your masters. They use and dump your lots. Same with the South-South too. They have dumped IPOB and now aligning with the power that be.

FFK, Fayose and the likes will still deliver more devastating blows except they re not Afonja!

And your irrelevance and marginalisation will multiply in the future

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Infinity0428(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
They are both scammers....

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by PDJT: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Deji is obviously fed up with their stupidity. cheesy

This is one of the small gods of igbo Jews. I wonder how they'd respond to this. cheesy

-Na! They are disappointed that they couldn't use him to revive their criminal enterprise!
Just look at the picture he took with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, all you see is a star-struck Yoruba boy! grin

-Enemies of Progress everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by LordOfNaira: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

Proverbs 26 :4

(KJV) king James version

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him

Lol
Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by paBuhari(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2017
You see why politicians are never allies in Revolutionary movement? Political betrayers and politicians is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today. Adeyanju is begginning to show his true colors as a politician because of Kanu's no election in Anambra.

IPOB is not a movement for politicians because they are two-faced individuals ready to betray the people for politics.
I suggest IPOB should as a matter of policy distance itself from any politician that tries to inject themselves into the Biafran struggle. They are sabotuers!!!
IPOB is a movement for the PEOPLE, not a movement for any politician.

6 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu should be put back in prison. He is delusional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.