Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) (30851 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
The divorce court judge must be very stupid and incompetent to separate young sibblings and divide them amongst parents as if they are pieces of items. Whatever happened to assigning sole custody to one parent and grant visitation rights to the other?
Not in Nigeria
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Ibro2005: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wait.... is the first picture of the wife? if yes, no wonder ur former husband divorced u.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pity her?Neva
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Though divorce is natural, but it is highly unfortunate and devastating marital experience. May God forbid it in my marriage ameen.

The kids are always at disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
On Behalf of The Yurubas on Nairaland we Thank you for your Offer but we have Learn to Mind our Business., And Wholeheartedly Pass the Mantle to The Fulanis to wish her happy Birthday.

GossipHeart:

On behalf of my igbo brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say that we don't give a flying and running fucck

We kindly pass the mantle to our dear brothers in the West, Our Yoruba brothers can wish her a happy birthday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Intendy: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo fulani galz dey fyn sha shocked funny enof most of dem don't look outside but na deir religion be d barrier grin

Very korrect.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by showstopa: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
The divorce court judge must be very stupid and incompetent to separate young sibblings and divide them amongst parents as if they are pieces of items. Whatever happened to assigning sole custody to one parent and grant visitation rights to the other?
You are joking right. Thi sis a senseless, stupid, God forsaken country. Who decides to rip a family in 2? Only a stupid court that thinks its fair to give "half" to each of them. All of them should have been with one parent. mother or father, but the parent who can take care of them then grant the other parent visit. or have all of them Live with Mum for example and hokiday and weekends at Dad . BUt hey we are talking about Nigeria here. Anything goes
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by rhames(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo
fulani galz dey fyn sha shocked
funny enof most of dem don't look outside
but na deir religion be d barrier grin

She is not Fulani but a Shuwa Arab from Borno State. They are not Hausa or Fulani but are Arabs because their ancestors came from the Middle ease and their lingua Franca is Arabic.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by rhames(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
showstopa:

You are joking right. Thi sis a senseless, stupid, God forsaken country. Who decides to rip a family in 2? Only a stupid court that thinks its fair to give "half" to each of them. All of them should have been with one parent. mother or father, but the parent who can take care of them then grant the other parent visit. or have all of them Live with Mum for example and hokiday and weekends at Dad . BUt hey we are talking about Nigeria here. Anything goes

In this case,it is the culture that plays the better part of divorce, Mind you, they are both Muslims and legal cases bothering the lives of Muslims are tried in a Customary Court and not a civil court or a high court. The Customary Court in this case is the Sharia Court which the Colonial Masters met and did not tamper with its system up North. Where it fails, there is a Sharia Court Of Appeal which can act as an Appeal Court for to revisit the case and further uphold or dismiss the case as appropriate.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by sapientia(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
No visiting rights to both parents?

Was it a Sharia Court?

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo

They are not Fulani. They are Shuwa Arab from Bornu state.

Babangida is Nupe from Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
I wonder why most Fulani girls always remind me of hawks with their sharp nose n sexy predatory eyes,all giving an appearance of absolutely gorgeous but dangerous animals!!!
Maybe its just me n my intuition sha!!!
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
oshe11:
Jst tinking aloud.......

"IF PERSON LIKE NWAAMAIKPE AND EVABERRY MARRY"

Thinking out loud

If a brainless male is called an IDIOT, what is a brainless female?

Eg-. Nwamaikpe is an IDIOT, Evaberry is............
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by josite: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:

It is not an easy decision for the judge.dear. the female kids if left with a wayward mother may end up bad so it is always important you dont keep them in the custody of the mother.again male kids in the hands of a single mum will be exposed to many men coming in and out of the home fucking the mum so again a judge wil give custody to the dad unless he is also known to be worse.the trend now is if the couples are rich but wayward for custody to be given at a fee to persons capable upon the approval of the contending couples. and both couple are given visitation rights.but u did made a good pont that kids are not properties to be shared.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by tesppidd: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
pride. just pride. they probably have a beef going on and they have made their children pawns. the man is probably using the kids to show her how much weight he's got on her. useless parents they are.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
maruzia:

THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER. THIS WOMAN IS SO FOOLISH TO BE SPEWING ALL THIS EMOTIONAL TRASH ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THIS SHOWS A TOTAL LACK OF BREEDINF AND IS UNBECOMING OF A GIRL OF HER PARENTAGE AND PEDIGREE. WHEN SHE STARTS GETTING ABUSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THIS SILLY DISPLAY SHE WILL WONDER WHY. AT LEAST SHE SHOULD RESPECT HER CHILDRENS PRIVACY FOR THEIR FUTURE. IF SHE HAS MESSED UP HER OWN MARRIAGE AND LIFE, WHY SHOULD SHE NOT SPARE HER CHILDREN BY PROTECTING THEM FROM THE CASTIGATIONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA
I heard she is arrogant and ill mannered
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by oshe11: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

Thinking out loud

If a brainless male is called an IDIOT, what is a brainless female?

Eg-. Nwamaikpe is an IDIOT, Evaberry is............
I think an Idiot has one if nt the Lowest IQ medically bt she wud pass as being a "ZOMBIE"
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by lilytender: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

On behalf of my igbo brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say that we don't give a flying and running fucck

We kindly pass the mantle to our dear brothers in the West, Our Yoruba brothers can wish her a happy birthday

On behalf of Yorubas demons home and abroad, I give these two remaining FUCCKS in my fucck box.

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
grandstar:

They are not Fulani. They are Shuwa Arab from Bornu state.

Babangida is Nupe from Niger.
Hmmm if ur from d north
mhen I must congratulate u
ur galz re d best
hope u won't mind hooking me up with 1 wink
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by TundeHashim(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo
She's Kanuri not Fulani. Most people (and not all) people from Borno are Kanuri. It's true Kanuri girls are beautiful and I think (though not sure) they're less conservative about endogamy in so far you're a Muslim. I might be wrong though coz I know for sure an uncle married a kanuri dilrom Kukawa ( as I said earlier, his might be the exception and not the rule).
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
rhames:

She is not Fulani but a Shuwa Arab from Borno State. They are not Hausa or Fulani but are Arabs because their ancestors came from the Middle ease and their lingua Franca is Arabic.
tanx man
but una women good sha

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
TundeHashim:
She's Kanuri not Fulani. Most people (and not all) people from Borno are Kanuri. It's true Kanuri girls are beautiful and I think (though not sure) they're less conservative about endogamy in so far you're a Muslim. I might be wrong though coz I know for sure an uncle married a kanuri dilrom Kukawa ( as I said earlier, his might be the exception and not the rule).
nice
but am afraid cos am not a Muslim
wat about picking a fulani gal as a wife
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm if ur from d north
mhen I must congratulate u
ur galz re d best
hope u won't mind hooking me up with 1 wink

And not. I'm confirmed Yoruba.

Many up north have some trait of foreign blood in then due to intermarriages between them not given a thought about racial purity.

You know mixed raced people are the finest
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Ishaq717(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo fulani galz dey fyn sha shocked funny enof most of dem don't look outside but na deir religion be d barrier grin
Ibb na Fulani, Choi somepple dy disgrace current affairs
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
grandstar:

And not. I'm confirmed Yoruba.

Many up north have some trait of foreign blood in then due to intermarriages between them not given a thought about racial purity.

You know mixed raced people are the finest
Yeah no wonda
Yoruba ladies are good also
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by totorimi: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
It is well
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by HeGeMon(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
U don't need 2 worry your tribe, these are pains of billionaire families, who live in 30acres properties not road side shops & red mud ravaged caves like your economic refugee tribe. Poor Bigot always quick to show ur deprived soul. I guess u r typing this rubbish from Lagos.
GossipHeart:

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
if it were to be the other way round one most obey the other
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by soath(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Family tree twister. Son's ex-wife daughter?
U for add father, mother-aunt-sis. angrya
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by coptic: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait a minute oo
Hausa galz dey fyn sha shocked

Them get Christians too.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
coptic:

Them get Christians too.
Dats nice
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Charly68: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
When spoilt brats got hooked they hardly can sustain their relationships..imagine divorce after four wonderful children .. God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.