Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) (38928 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
sweet mama wey person carry do yeye

she deserved it

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by michaelwilli(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
You will sacrifice so much of yourself to provide for him.
You will train him thru school to man hood.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.
Amen

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
the mother in law is indeed a witch
that's why she's paralysed..

the man needs to be castrated that's why I keep saying men are scum

only a foolish man will protect his witchcraft mother

Re u on your period?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Tapout(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
The man no beat am well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obiink: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
If what the man said is true, then the woman is lucky to be alive.
If na me, na murder case ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by sorry1(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
sorry to the hapless motherinlaw. to the afonja woman that beats an old woman, she's forgotten that she'll one day get old and would suffer the Same fate.

Good battery by the afonja man on the afonja woman angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Mediator97:
I won't bother reading the news.
Just here to check names.
The name sounds like that of the A..F..O..J..A..N..S
U need jesus undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
I love the man *nohomo

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Who is to blame now?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Uzoigwe1(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Oga may your days be long... Your ancestors will forever guide and bless you. Any bitch that lay her hands on my mum will die same day!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

You will be treated the same way in old age. Trust me on that. Write this down and save the date

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by iamrosheed: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

grin grin grin
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by BENARI: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

Amen!!!!!!

Thanks a whole lot for that Blessing on her.
I wanted to insult her but after reading your prayer, I was satisfied.
Thanks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by lolita1020(f): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2017
is this man okay?

i doubt
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
sad Good for her.A mere look @ her pic confam she be witch

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

It cannot be well with you. Say Amen!

15 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by aljharem(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

AMEN FOR HER !!!!

I can't imagine a woman i marry treating my mother like that, I literally kill her, cut her up, put her in a polyethylene bag and throw her in a canal.

After allowing dogs to rape her. !!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

may ur future be like that of Nebuchadnezzar cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
If you drag my mother on the floor, pray I don't lose my temper and throw you off a 3 storey building.

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by johnson232: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
lolita1020:
is this man okay?

i doubt
he didn't beat her enough abi?
The wife ought to be in a more critical condition than this na...

i think the man is too soft....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
The Worst Part Is That She Is Not Even Beautiful And She Is Calling Another A Witch, She Really Needs Much More Than He Gave Her

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Mediator97:
I won't bother reading the news.
Just here to check names.
The name sounds like that of the A..F..O..J..A..N..S
yes yes you really get it, master mind. Na AFO......naa!
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Your Son's wife will do the same thing to you.

One of the ways I know if a woman is senseless is the way she sees her Mother In Law.

If you pray to grow old and have a Son. Why will you not do what you expect your Daughter In Law to do to you to your mother In Law.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by deebrain(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
TOTALLY JUSTIFIED.

Next?

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Igwe007(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

This one just wants to be noticed. We've noticed you anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Namzy:

SMH... There's nothing more painful than an illiterate ignoramus using internet
Am telling you. How I wish we can get rid of them

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
knockout shocked shocked
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

I pity the man that will be so unfortunate to marry you.. Damn!!!

12 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Jazzlite: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:
The man no beat am well.
At all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Stevano007(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman's husband is very brave.

There is nothing more painful than seeing a man who can't stand up to his wife when she disrespects his family.

To think she dragged a woman (mother-in-law) paralysed with stroke on the ground calling her names and even starving her.

Kudos to her husband for his job on her eye. Now it won't be so easy for her to identify witches.
Lol.. Kudos, this is d first time you'll say something meaningful.. Thanks.. Keep it up

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.