Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find (1055 Views)

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dopeyomi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Most Ladies Keep Saying
''Good Men Are Hard To Find''
I Disagree Entirely
Good Men Are Not Hard To Find....They Are Just HARD TO ENTICE AND WIN OVER
Trust Me..Good Men are Not Hard To Find.....It Is Just Hard To Get Their Attention

The Thing Is
**Good Men Are Not Easily Enticed And Dont Respond To All These Cosmetic Looks That Women Throw
DONT GET ME WRONG HERE
Such Men Notice Such Things But They Dont Make Decisions To Pursue A Woman Based On Such Things

**SO.....
**Wearing Some Tight Clothes
**Showing Off Your Cleavage
**Winding Your Behind
**Posting Drama On FaceBook
May Get You The Attention Of An Ordinary Man But They Wont Land You A Man Of Substance

To Attract The Attention Of A Good Man
You Will Have To Work Harder Than That

HOW ABOUT SHOWING OFF..
**Your CHARACTER Instead Of Your CLEAVAGE
**Your BRAINS Instead Of Your BEHIND And
**Your LOVE FOR GOD Instead Of Your LOVE FOR CLOTHES

TO GET THE ATTENTION OF A GOOD MAN
BE MORE STRATEGIC THAN BEAUTIFUL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by NairalandCS(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Speak for yourself.

Such thrash.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by ikp120(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bros na only your topic make sense. The other part dey give me bad vibrations angry angry
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Young03(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Most Ladies Keep Saying
''Good Men Are Hard To Find''
I Disagree Entirely
Good Men Are Not Hard To Find....They Are Just HARD TO ENTICE AND WIN OVER
Trust Me..Good Men are Not Hard To Find.....It Is Just Hard To Get Their Attention

The Thing Is
**Good Men Are Not Easily Enticed And Dont Respond To All These Cosmetic Looks That Women Throw
DONT GET ME WRONG HERE
Such Men Notice Such Things But They Dont Make Decisions To Pursue A Woman Based On Such Things

**SO.....
**Wearing Some Tight Clothes
**Showing Off Your Cleavage
**Winding Your Behind
**Posting Drama On FaceBook
May Get You The Attention Of An Ordinary Man But They Wont Land You A Man Of Substance

To Attract The Attention Of A Good Man
You Will Have To Work Harder Than That

HOW ABOUT SHOWING OFF..
**Your CHARACTER Instead Of Your CLEAVAGE
**Your BRAINS Instead Of Your BEHIND And
**Your LOVE FOR GOD Instead Of Your LOVE FOR CLOTHES

TO GET THE ATTENTION OF A GOOD MAN
BE MORE STRATEGIC THAN BEAUTIFUL

To say you are perfect in this one may be an overstatement. I think i will say you are 100% with this one. very,very true.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Rukkydelta(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seriously good men are hard to find same way good ladies are hard to find. This generation is just made up of fuckboys and slay queens

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by habdulafeez(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
so many fake beings around
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Doctorfitz: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Seriously good men are hard to find same way good ladies are hard to find. This generation is just made up of fuckboys and slay queens

Hmm.

Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Rukkydelta(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Hmm.
What? undecided
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by alukstea(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
True but then that's if they'd listen
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by antieverything(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
ehn ehn ..buh m a good guy nd i want my future wife to dress like a wh0re(yap) ...slay fb ..twitter... slay anything.. drink nd stuff.. grin ow my Gad...she iz a wh0re..its impossible for a gal to do dat shit nd is still a v ..or is it possible? angry...ok single till i die i guess grin
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
I say d topic nd tot there was a an intelligent underlying message bt i jes read thrash...mtcheew
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
I say d topic nd tot there was a an intelligent underlying message bt i jes read thrash...mtcheew
why u go conclude like that
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
why u go conclude like that
read am thru nw.I was ready to agree wit d op on comments based on the topic bt he just goofed
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
read am thru nw.I was ready to agree wit d op on comments based on the topic bt he just goofed
hahahahahaha so op fuckup for the end abi
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
Big time
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Big time
hahahahaha you and this your mouth eh,u nor get mind ooo,but u sabi talk with that ur sharp mouth...Anyway how far na?u nor go work today?
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
big time
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha you and this your mouth eh,u nor get mind ooo,but u sabi talk with that ur sharp mouth...Anyway how far na?u nor go work today?
Lol..i no go o..body no b firewood
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Lol..i no go o..body no b firewood
hahahaha u eh,ur mouth hmmm ok na,just dey rest eh,if u still need chef lemm know eh
Re: Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaha u eh,ur mouth hmmm ok na,just dey rest eh,if u still need chef lemm know eh
no.wahala

(1) (Reply)

In My Own House!!! / Man With World Biggest Manhood, Undergoes Surgery So He Can Have S*x (photos) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.