Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) (30966 Views)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by mcfel(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Matogun- Osere road for Ogun state is the worst. You need to see the Road.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by caracas: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
jennybright:

Shut up and starting parking your luggage,October 1st is around the corner

Olodo where do u think he is
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by orjaha(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
home is a resting place, he who go for long time will surely come back home.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by omosiano(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
yours is even better......have you seen the condition of ejigbo in Lagos.. ..it's worse than this.....it seems the name ejigbo is related to under development......
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by experimentist: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
hilroy:

Way developed than the eroded Alaigbo. Do you want me to share some pics?
pls do grin
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Odingo1: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Imagine if this place was in South East,the page for don reach 100 pages shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by laladre: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guy you're a fool for posting this nonsense, what is Ogbeni doing?... This is not a Federal road, forward your pain to. Ogbeni Aregbesola, wetin concern Osinbajo with the road, hold Ogbeni and whoever is representing your constituency responsible, odeeee.

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by sshalom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

One just need to go and spread his net and catch fish and crayfish

River Jordan of Nigeria....

And you are from where sir?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by farihafaheemah(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
seguno2:
Ambode is raising IGR.
Tinubu is sharing.
Lagosians are suffering.

Eko ti baje patapata.
Hatred has beclouded ur IQ, do u read the content at all?
Ejigbo is a town in Osun state
Get brain and purge ur urself out of hatred
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by dinggle: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why are they complaining? I tot Ambode was working.....thieves in govt house is all we have.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keneking:
Rauf grin

- Never knew that Osun has brown roofs
- Also Akure too...so many brown roofs
- Ibadan tops the chart with the dominance of the skylines with blunt roofing sheets.

That depends on where you go to in Ibadan
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by charlesucheh(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

YOU ARE INDEED VERY FUNNY, BUT I DO NOT CONCUR WITH YOUR POSITION........
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by soath(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Clean pictures.
Tiri gbosa for your camera smiley
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Sparklee(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
jennybright:

Shut up and starting parking your luggage,October 1st is around the corner

I'm sorry for your hopeless life. Your mate are thinking about their future, and you're here thinking about october 1.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2017
yemmit90:
The second term of Aregbesola administration is quite pathetic.

If the damage area is not upto 100m, you people can contribute money through landlords/landladies association to fix it.

Why are the people paying taxes to the government?
Why is Aregbesola collecting monthly allocation from Abuja on BEHALF of the people?
Why is Aregbesola taking big big loans to be repaid by the people and generations unborn after Aregbesola is no longer governor?
Sir, are you sure that you know what you are talking about?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by yemmit90: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2017
seguno2:

Why are the people paying taxes to the government?
Why is Aregbesola collecting monthly allocation from Abuja on BEHALF of the people?
Why is Aregbesola taking big big loans to be repaid by the people and generations unborn after Aregbesola is no longer governor?
Sir, are you sure that you know what you are talking about?

Of course i knew their government has failed them, but sometime people/individual do this kind of thing to make life easier for them.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
yemmit90:
Of course i knew their government has failed them, but sometime people/individual do this kind of thing to make life easier for them.

For how long will they keep doing this kind of thing to make life easier for them?
Should they scrap the government?
Or should they find ways of making the government accountable and work for them?
Which one is easier and more durable?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by walemoney007(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
grin
hardeywhale2:
The present situation of dis country is worst dan wat am seeing above.....

.Just Imagine
My best friend is getting married next week saturday
and she invited me.
I was so excited until I checked the transport fare from
Lagos to borno
And then I remembered that she offended me in
primary 1
grin
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by yemmit90: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
seguno2:

For how long will they keep doing this kind of thing to make life easier for them?
Should they scrap the government?
Or should they find ways of making the government accountable and work for them?
Which one is easier and more durable?

You dont get my point, i didnt say they should do it under a must. You and i know how our leaders always abandoning their primary assignments that people tend to benefit from.

And i'm sorry to say this, the only way to make a government accountable in this country is to vote them out and bring another useless one. They are practically above the law the moment they step in into power. Perhaps if we are able to make judiciary system more independent, by then the poor masses will be able to make them more accountable while still in office.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by luluman: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

But you know its far better than your gully erosion engulfed region.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by jennybright(f): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
You are just a hopeless idiot. Who and who is my mate. Sorry for your stupidity. October 1st!!! Kill yourself or jump into lagoon. Animal

Sparklee:

I'm sorry for your hopeless life. Your mate are thinking about their future, and you're here thinking about october 1.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by jennybright(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
You are just a hopeless idiot. Who and who is my mate. Sorry for your stupidity. October 1st!!! Kill yourself or jump into lagoon. Animal

Sparklee:

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by iaatmguy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
seguno2:
Ambode is raising IGR.
Tinubu is sharing.
Lagosians are suffering.

Eko ti baje patapata.
can you read?
Or you are just blinded by envy?
Is that Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.