Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) (2156 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
You might be wondering if the cult is real, but you wouldn't know. There are here and many people are running after it. Who does not want money.

1. Davido

Is Davido part of the illuminati? I am not so sure, but he showed the sign very clearly alright, maybe that why his song was so damn good.

2. IamKashybaby (A nairalander)

Take a stroll through her profile and you will wish you didn't, her eyes (covered in lenses) and her illuminati looking ring are there to trap you.

You can see the eye on the ring perfectly and you wonder why would a lady choose to wear such.

These two signs are shinning right before our eyes and then everyone might say, it does not mean anything.

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself with conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by olayinks007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
cheesy... Omo dis guy is high on some dope shii

2 Likes

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
And I warned this op to stop taking Oshogbo weed.undecided
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by olayinks007(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
And I warned this op to stop taking Oshogbo weed.undecided

Abeg help d guy. Help d guy get better weed. I trust u nw tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
olayinks007:

Abeg help d guy. Help d guy get better weed. I trust u nw tongue
Na you i go give dah contract,u knw say u don teyyy for the biz.
Baba for the boys tongue
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by olayinks007(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
Na you i go give dah contract,u knw say u don teyyy for the biz.
Baba for the boys tongue

Y u con dey fall my hand nw. Na u knw say Osogbo weed no too good 4 body nw.
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
IwillSucced:
You might be wondering if the cult is real, but you wouldn't know. There are here and many people are running after it. Who does not want money.

1. Davido

Is Davido part of the illuminati? I am not so sure, but he showed the sign very clearly alright, maybe that why his song was so damn good.

2. IamKashybaby (A nairalander)

Take a stroll through her profile and you will wish you didn't, her eyes (covered in lenses) and her illuminati looking ring are there to trap you.

You can see the eye on the ring perfectly and you wonder why would a lady choose to wear such.

These two signs are shinning right before our eyes and then everyone might say, it does not mean anything.
whats ur obsession about kashybabe? undecided
and why upload her pix in here?
is dat not against one of the nl rule?
i notice this is d second thread u doin about her.
why d obsession?
guy u need to grow up undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

why d obsession?
ukwu-master I am just stating facts, no obsession.

1 Like

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
olayinks007:

Y u con dey fall my hand nw. Na u knw say Osogbo weed no too good 4 body nw.
It's common knowledge that weed does your body no good.smiley tongue
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by MizLizy: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
iamkashybaby sumbori is in roff with u oh.
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by olayinks007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
It's common knowledge that weed does your body no good.smiley tongue

Nice one.
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

why d obsession?

Yes..thats right..i juz hope his obsession wont go too far.. cool

Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2017
What's going on here? undecided
Re: 2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) by Stanley1155: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2017
because of you, op I will stop supplying weed to dat area where you dey stay

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. / Can You Do This For Love? (graphic Photo) / The Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.