Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68162 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
cococandy:
Estimated gestational age usually adds two weeks to the actual age of the fetus. So using your mathematical skills may lead you wrong.

However if you have genuine doubt, take her up on the DNA offer.
You'll have to live with the result.
Negative = heartbroken.
Positive= a wife who will forever make you miserable for doubting her faithfulness.
Not doing the test = consistent doubt about the real father of your child.

There's really no easy way out for you here. Just chose the option that you can live with the results.

I wish you and your new family the best of luck.
the wife created reasons beyond reasonable convictions to doubt her faithfulness, even if the child turns out to be his, the actions of the wife made him doubt the paternity in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.