Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (38201 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2017
...if it's true that the governor made that statement then I am greatly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by danidee10(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
hamilton62:

Yes, he is and the.people are the power...
Who wants to know if you are ripe or not was there no blueprint or manifesto he presented before the people elected him?
You see how lazy and blind these men are, is natural resources more beneficial than human resources?
Apple and Facebook are richer than the who Africa.
Could he tell us the natural resources of UK?
Idiots as governors.

Just leave the UK out of this....Do you know how much they stole from India, Nigeria, Ghana and all the other countries they colonized

He has said the truth and they're figures to prove it
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by lonelydora: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
jumobi1:
Then his State needs to wake up or rejoin Enugu

That's just what will happen
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
freshest4live:

They can discover new ways to stand on their own, sign agreements with other wealthy regions or with Abuja for private foreign investors.
It doesn't have to be like that of U.S outrightly.
What l'm saying is that the terms and conditions can be debated. Biafra can sign agreement with south south to use their newly developed ports for instance, while they supply other things to the south south region.
Middle Belt can sign agreements with other regions as well, the regions can even encourage more foreign investors at this stage, it's like having about 5-8 new separate countries trying to start all over. There would be city registration in each state that accounts for all data, with no region having more than 6 states and at least 3.
This system is not perfect, and there may be difficulties or set backs, but it is better than what we have now.
wht will the SaE supply 2d SS? For god's sake why do we all keep exagerating SE economy?
is there anytin the se ve tht we dont ve in ss? is it in the area of agriculture? for ur info ss has far beta agricultural potentials than the se, even in the area of landmass for farming. only the North eclipses the ss in terms of agricultural potentials.
if u re talking bout se mnufctured local product, i m nt interested in overtly fake products.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by danidee10(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
When lesser igbos are given a little authority in igbo political affairs, this is the kind of disgrace they bring to us.

You see why I said Nobody wants to associate with Igbo's for anything.

Even among themselves, there's still tribalism (Or what do I call this).

And you want other ss minority tribes to join you in your imaginary republic. Yet you refer to people as 'lesser Igbos'.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Sanchez01: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

My idea is meant for Biafrans and not anti Biafrans.

There are other forums to discuss it
Indeed. I just pray your thoughts and ideas would be strong enough to prevent the next batch of young school leavers in trooping to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by abdul201512: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ANAMBRA SECEDE FROM BIAFRA.

We agree that self determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria....

That being said... We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle.

All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons.

Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate FULLY in the forthcoming governorship elections of November 2017 in the state.

THIS IS OUR STAND.

ANNOUNCER ~ ANAMBRA PROGRESSIVE ASSEMBLY:
Copied.

Ojukwu started this cause,he is even in death an illustrious son of Anambra state and a prominent Nigerian. He was given a state burial with the President of Nigeria in attendance. His casket was draped with Nigerian flag. Ojukwu left this earth a Nigerian. He left an instruction to Uwazuruike and insisted that any form of injustice could be resisted and opposed, freedom for his people could be fought for, but not separation from Nigeria. This was Ojukwu's wish and instruction. Anambra son,started this cause and left it.
Did Nnamdi Kanu take permission from Anambra people before he commenced what he can not achieve? Or is he trying to tell the Anambra people that what their son, the great Ikemba couldn't achieve he can?
And the only way to prove that he is an OSU and Efulefu, who couldn't achieve anything in London, is to compete with the great Ikemba and defile his wish and instruction, by asking his good people of Anambra state to go into a collision cause with the Federal Government of Nigeria, by ordering them not to chose who will govern them in a free and fair election.
Anambra people please differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil.
You are wise people don't listen to a scammer.

Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked.

Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask this questions:-When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny.

Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos!

I WILL ASSUME THERE ARE NO MEN IN IGBO LAND, IF WE ALLOW ONE SMALL BOY TO DRAG ALL OF US TO WAR AGAIN IN NIGERIA THROUGH HATE SPEECH.

Mumu is when you follow a leader who will lead you nowhere, and you are still screaming "ochebey"
Brother, it's time to see you think!

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Caseless: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
kocvalour:
thief.
this man does not know what he wants
you kids reason through your dirty a'ss. What can u dispute in what he said?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by abdulwastecx(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
ephi123:

I fear to say that Nigeria was much better under the British. The useless military leaders we've had since then have only taken the country backwards.

Age does matter, because there is a peak and a person who has passed that peak has nothing to offer. Technology is the way to go and an 80-year old person cannot process that.

@bolded
The day we get that right, is the beginning of greater things for Nigeria. Unfortunately, that is not the case right now.

I just hate this slave mentality of most of us, Nigeria was never better under the British. At independence in 1960, how many megawatts of electricity was been generated for a population of over 55m? how many motorable road do we have? how many universities do we have? what was Nigeria per capital income in 1960? At independent Nigerians inherit a deeply divided nation built on divide and rule system with no strong institutions.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Misterdhee1(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:
Umahi is exactly the type of leaders that the zoo produces. Leaders that lack the ability and know how to govern their state without federal allocation. Now I know why these governors are scared of Biafra. They will not have access to the systematic corruption that thrives in Nigeria.
Se na afonjas help u vote am ni? How many times have you directed your agitation towards your mediocre leaders? Rather, you prefer blaming the other regions for your woes. You guys need to wake up and face the reality once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

Indeed. I just pray your thoughts and ideas would be strong enough to prevent the next batch of young school leavers in trooping to Lagos.

When we have Biafra, you expect us to troop to Lagos to do what.?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
people just come here to talk about generating more revenue and I ask how? do you tax people that are downtrodden? states like Lagos and Ogun are increasing their IGR because they could. how do you tax people in Ebonyin, Ekiti and the likes? I have been in govt and I know all these things are not easy. its easier from the outside. when you take a look at party politics, who to appoint, the structure of the cabinet and all, it takes a large chunk of your revenue and you are left with nothing else to take care of infrastructure and investment.

Then others talk about technology. The truth is we are not a technically oriented people and we should stop comparing ourselves with japan and China. its not just going to change with Biafra. you dont become japan immediately you get biafra or O'dua republic. you still remain nigerians with different nationality this time around. your corruption, crime and orientation still remains the same. secession is good, but do not expect much from it.

The problem of Nigeria is inbred in our culture and nothing can save us, not restructuring or secession.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2017
9japride:
[/color]

[color=#006600]

But most of your post says otherwise. Anyway if you say your wife is from the southeast, that's a good one. They say you work with BMC crew, if so please tell your oga at the top stop selective government and address injustice to the east. A society with injustice can never be peaceful. Igbos are peace loving people who left their homes traveling to other parts of the country to do business because they believe in one Nigeria. Yet they are being attacked due to envy by lazy fellas. As per the issue of Biafria, successive government have been running away from addressing the issues that led to the first civil war, which one day they will get tired and get serious. I don't really blame Ipob they are youth filled with so much energies maybe their pattern of voicing their thoughts may be too harsh but since the rest of Nigerians are fighting the the Igbos, a formidable force has to come on board and defend the Igbo tribe and other minorities for a better future. I leave you to your own opinion, I just wanted to clear some issues with you. All the best man
We shud all stop makin this mistake. Ibosa travel to settle all over nija, not because they believe in one nija, but bcosa they, jus like others, re looking for greener pastures. ibos re only doin themselves favor by settling in other parts of the country, not them doin the country favor. this situation isa about 2 be exposed by the quit notice given out to them. Fashola ones did it in lagos and there was so much outcry. stop the delusion that u re doin nija favor

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Misterdhee1(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:

Exactly I have been telling them that but they keep pretending.
Even with the recent Brexit, London is still a top economical hub, isn't it? Same thing will happen in Lagos if Igbos emancipate. In fact, it will create more rooms for interested and REAL investors. They will even love it more, because there will be fewer EVANS.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by 9japride(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
We shud all stop makin this mistake. Ibosa travel to settle all over nija, not because they believe in one nija, but bcosa they, jus like others, re looking for greener pastures. ibos re only doin themselves favor by settling in other parts of the country, not them doin the country favor. this situation isa about 2 be exposed by the quit notice given out to them. Fashola ones did it in lagos and there was so much outcry. stop the delusion that u re doin nija favor
[color=#006600][/color]

For ur information I didn't say Igbos are doing Nigeria a favour. What I said is that Igbos believe in one Nigeria more than all those shouting one Nigeria but filled with hatred in their hearts. I have been to north and I know how they view me there but I ignore them and carry on with my life. What I see is just envy and bad belle towards hard working people

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by wristbangle: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Abagworo:

You are funny. Nigeria was never one of the strongest economies of the world and the 70s you wrote about was the era of oil boom which landed us into this 50 years of monotonous economy. What we need is diversification which restructuring will help.

Sure boss at the bolded.

But you will agree with me that our currency was among the strongest in the world then which is one of the reasons for a strong economy.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

So you know what you want ?

Go for what you want

He says his own state is not game to it

Remember he's the Chief security officer of ebonyi state

So nigeria should wait for ebonyi state to start producing crude oil, diamond, gold, uranium and Platinum before nigeria is restructured
Bros it's too early today to start avoiding using ur head.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
he is right.

Even Enugu state too will lose out because there us nothing being produced in Enugu here... coal is already obsolete and no good market or industries large enough to meet up with the state needs .

truth is that more than 30 Nigerian states will suffer.

Umahi is only being truthful and real...states like Ekiti;Osun;kwara will even be worse BC at least Ebonyi has Agriculture which the aforementioned states lacked.

Dont insult...just bring up a superior argument if u have one

modified**

for those quoting me wrongly..Nigeria looks uninterested in coal esp when there is abundant gas to generate electricity.Don't you guys also know that Ebonyi has the oldest and largest cement factory in west Africa including other mineral deposit yet IGR is low

take for instance Imo state iGR (2016) is 5billion
divide 5 billion by their population which is 3.9million and you will see that IGR doesn't reflect the true thing esp when considering the population there

Do you know that ekiti produces rice? and have land for agriculture. Osun also have land for agriculture but do not know about kwara
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
schoolboij:
people just come here to talk about generating more revenue and I ask how? do you tax people that are downtrodden? states like Lagos and Ogun are increasing their IGR because they could. how do you tax people in Ebonyin, Ekiti and the likes? I have been in govt and I know all these things are not easy. its easier from the outside. when you take a look at party politics, who to appoint, the structure of the cabinet and all, it takes a large chunk of your revenue and you are left with nothing else to take care of infrastructure and investment.

Then others talk about technology. The truth is we are not a technically oriented people and we should stop comparing ourselves with japan and China. its not just going to change with Biafra. you dont become japan immediately you get biafra or O'dua republic. you still remain nigerians with different nationality this time around. your corruption, crime and orientation still remains the same. secession is good, but do not expect much from it.

The problem of Nigeria is inbred in our culture and nothing can save us, not restructuring or secession.

If you want idea on how to build a technological education in 8years, just ask for it instead of saying we aren't technically gifted.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Timbuktuo: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
ephi123:

Yeah, you're absolutely right.

For now, it's siddon look to see the direction we take.

My sister, we cannot siddon look o. As we dey look, these guys are scheming how to corner more of our commonwealth to themselves. Negligence in all spheres of our life is leading to avoidable deaths.

w
We need to speak where and when we can and act where possible.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by 9japride(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Very true

Unfortunately for him, Nigeria is dead and buried by Buhari
[color=#006600][/color]

Let's all tell ourselves the bitter truth, president Buhari is human and as such has his own bad side which is bigotry and highly fanatical in Islamic affairs. But most of this brothers won't see it like that. Our cultural values in this country is too outdated

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Abagworo:

You are funny. Nigeria was never one of the strongest economies of the world and the 70s you wrote about was the era of oil boom which landed us into this 50 years of monotonous economy. What we need is diversification which restructuring will help.

u mean the same diversification nigeria has been shouting for over 20 years now

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by abdulwastecx(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
schoolboij:

We developed these culture of laziness, greediness, looking for easy money due to easy crude oil money over the years and they are not inbuilt, we can be changed when we are forced to look for other alternatives

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by omoharry(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oniovo, I'd be Frank with you, most states might not survive restructuring, contrary to the opinion of many. Ebonyi, though a state that prides itself in agriculture, would find it difficult to survive under a restructured Nigeria. The same goes for Enugu as coal won't be enough.

I would no doubt prefer a restructured Nigeria but the truth is that most states are not really ready. Some Northern states might not be able to survive on their own as well.
it will be enough if the government do not live ostentatious lifestyle.It will not be enough if it is oprated under current structure the state is operating...state parastal has to be restructured to fit the reality on ground..at least they will know that people cannot be appointment into govt office except there their job is really necessary..no room for bogus payment and allowance and lavish lifestyle of political officials and their family members..

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by coptic: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
kocvalour:
thief.
this man does not know what he wants

I think more than you, he does know exactly what he wants.

You don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

As a governor, he's in the know of things. He knows the economics of the state better than you ever can.

Asides the Niger-delta, Lagos, no other Nigerian State is ready yet.

You can't just want a country all because you hate living with certain people.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
For those who don't know yet, the Op Sarrki is hausa. I knew this after i revealed how we chased his almajiri kinsmen from anambra state into asaba and ugwuoba in delta and enugu state respectively. Since then, he suddenly became hostile towards his once-beloved Obiano. I don't care what he intends to achieve with this thread, regardless of its correctness, but just to alert those he has already deceived that he is afonja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by coptic: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
jumobi1:
Then his State needs to wake up or rejoin Enugu

And you think Enugu is ready?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by FKO81(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Don't mind that boy. His kind are part of the problem. They support mediocrity and laziness, and fail to see abundant potentials for revenue generation that when harnessed can make them more viable.

You guys enjoy deceiving yourselves grin grin

Five southwestern states nearly collapse if not FG bailout funds grin grin

CBN Releases Full List Of States Given Bailouts

The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN said on Friday that 19 of the 36 states of the federation have so far benefited from the workers’ salary bailout package.

The states that applied for and received various sums from the aid include Kwara, Zamfara, Osun, Niger, Bauchi, Gombe, Abia, Adamawa, Ondo, and Kebbi, the CBN states.

Others include Ekiti, Imo, Ebonyi, Ogun, Plateau, Nassarawa, Sokoto, Edo and Oyo which were granted their packages

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by danidee10(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
9jakohai:
Me , I am not in support of restructuring....but not because it is a bad idea...or a wrong idea. (I also don't like secession, but one of the reasons why I gave up on the 2014 conference was because they said secession is off the agenda. )

Infact, the governor of Ebonyi state has given good reasons why Nigeria cannot restructure.....overdependence on Abuja and by extension Niger Delta Oil for their daily needs...plus a poor IGR base.

(Mind you...that shows that Ebonyi governors are not doing well at all for their state.If Fashola could increase Lagos' IGR massively in his time in office as Lagos state governor...why can't Ebonyi...or Osun for that matter. Governors are Nigeria's problem).

But the main reason why I don't back this restructuring thing is

1.People who talk of restructuring promptly start talking of returning to regions.....the idea being that the region would benefit from the resources it produces. That is going to lead to Niger Delta being used to benefit the old Eastern region....and that runs counter to the current resource control agitation.(You see why many Minorites are avoiding Biafra...even though it might techincally benefit them better than Nigeria...because no Biafran agitaitonist has clearly explained how they will handle the resource control issue in Biafra. You can abuse me now...but it is the truth. No Biafra...until Kanu and IPOB address that question).

2.You think that if we return to regions....every region will suddenly develop its resources like that? It took decades for the North to become a groundnut and cotton producing region. By the time of Independence...the SOuth West and South East thad taken 80 years to become the major producers of cocoa and palm oil they were. What I am saying is...restructuring basically amounts to one part of the country telling others to go and starve for the next several decades...while they enjoy oil money (I am from the SOuth South by the way). That is the real reason why the Hausas are not backing restructuring...because they know that it would leave them seriously broke.....and that in turn could create crisis that would affect the rest of the country.

That is why you cannot have restructuring without sorting out the resources quesiton...the way new states back in the day used to sort out the dividing up of assets. To not do that is sucidal and unrealistic.

3.And anyway....Nigeria's economic system is seriously faulty.

You know...the reason, why we do not have light and water 24/7, is because it does not impact seriously on our ability to make money for the treasury. Developed countries have light and water in abundance because if they don't .....their ability to make money for their treasury would be impacted.

This one in Nigeria where we sell groundnut, oil, cocoa, cassava, palm oil, yams, etc...and share the money...when we should be using what we have to make manufactured goods that COULD potentially earn us MUCH MORE MONEY...and even be MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL to our politicians and elites. But most Nigerians are short sighted....they see money as something to be shared...not something to be made, and dobuled. And until we become self sufficent, and less resource dependent...restructuring, even peaceful secession...would be impossible. Yes...Czechoslovakia split peacefully.....because both parts were already dependent on manufacturing, and innovation.Nigeria were we are dependent on sharing money...what is going to happen to the North when it is cut off from Niger Delta oil? How about Igboland? South West too would suffer. North Central too as well.

My issue with Nigerians is....better focus on making the current structure better. Vote wisely, harass your leaders, deal with the corrupt, and make sure your people do what you voted them for. Restructuring , as it is now....won't save you.

You've made a lot of sense!

Sadly South Easterners are too blinded by their Hate for the Northerner's that they can't see that their Leaders are the problem. If Our Leaders are sincere with themselves the current money allocated to all states is enough to take care of everbody (Salaries) and everything (Infrastructure). But instead they just loot the money and use the balance to keep the state afloat.

Can you Imagine A Whole Bayelsa State with it's huge allocations and small population and Land mass finds it difficult to pay salaries. CMON WHO ARE WE DECEIVING. EVEN IF WE RESTRUCTURE THREE TIMES IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE ALREADY CORRUPT SYSTEM WE HAVE NOW.

A lot of Igbo people (That haven't travelled to other parts of Nigeria) have been lied to by God knows who (Their friends, family and their leaders) that Igbo land is better than a lot of places in Nigeria WHEN IT'S THE WORST REGION.

Trust me i've been to Major states in all regions of Nigeria, and the Eastern Region is the WORST OF THEM ALL. The only viable state in the East in Enugu. The rest are struggling.

Imagine someone telling you that Imo State is more beautiful than Kaduna cheesy cheesy grin

OUR LEADERS ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA TODAY.....NOT RESOURCE CONTROL AND MARGINALIZATION
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by marcopollo(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Opharhe:
Umahi i strongly disagree with you on this. Ebonyi state has a lot of potential for wealth creation. There's no state in Nigeria that cannot generate wealth. We're just being lazy mostly mentally.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria must be restructured or disintegration will become inevitable.
The summary of what he's saying is, "No more free money."
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by danidee10(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I just hate this slave mentality of most of us, Nigeria was never better under the British. At independence in 1960, how many megawatts of electricity was been generated for a population of over 55m? how many motorable road do we have? how many universities do we have? what was Nigeria per capital income in 1960? At independent Nigerians inherit a deeply divided nation built on divide and rule system with no strong institutions.

Oga shutup and Ask your parents If Nigeria in their Time wasn't better than what they're seeing today.
Except you want to call your parents and all Nigerian parents alive @ that time fools!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.