Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex (1421 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex by NaijaMagazineO: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2017
THERE are numerous causes for stomach pain after sex, some of which are detailed below:

Emotional Reaction to Sex
When someone says that they have stomach pain, they may sometimes be referring to their abdomen as opposed to their actual stomach. If the pain is originating from the stomach, then it could be due to a bad emotional reaction to intercourse. If you feel feelings of anxiety, stress, sadness, or irritation before sex, that may be translated into physical symptoms, such as stomach pain.

Orgasm
"Why does my stomach hurt after sex?" don't worry, in some cases, that could be your orgasm. For women, stomach pain may be a result of over contraction of the vaginal and uterine area caused by penis penetration and orgasms. This contracting can lead to the individual experiencing stomach pain.

Rough Sex
It is highly possible that rough sex can lead to stomach pain after sex, due to the high amount and intensity put upon the lower abdominal area. Some women even state symptoms of constipation of diarrhoea for up to two days after intercourse...

The rest reasons cannot be ignored...

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/06/7-reasons-your-stomach-may-hurt-after.html

Re: 7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex by eezeribe(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2017
OK
Re: 7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex by taylor88(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2017
fail ontop of puccy and broke my dick

a friend suggested i use Cement

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back! Who will marry all these OLOSHOs? / Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis / See Massive Payment Of Nigerian P@rnstar To His Girls After S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.