Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) (2187 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Klus112: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
According to H-Metro, a Zimbabwean sex starved lady who couldn’t control her quest for sex was caught red-handed bedding her ex-boyfriend during her honeymoon earlier this year.

Kudzai Juliet Mudema, a former nurse in Gweru who got married to her husband Progress Walusi at Muzimukhulu Gardens in December 2016, was only two months into marriage before she cheated on him.

During their honeymoon, it was reported that Kudzai was caught by her husband when she was having sex with her ex- boyfriend only identified as Lawrence.

Continue @
https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/29/drama-newly-married-wife-caught-red-handed-sex-ex-boyfriend-hgoneymoon-photos/

Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Damn! embarassed

#YOLO
Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2017
too bad
Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2017
obvious she still has a thng for the ex and might have been forced into the marriage with the current husband.marry who u love and like.
Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Sex sweet
Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:
obvious she still has a thng for the ex and might have been forced into the marriage with the current husband.marry who u love and like.

Definitely bro, the way some chicks juggle various guys balls in the sheets will put a circus clown to shame but the ultimate bleep-up is them not knowing where to draw the line.

E fit be she married hubby for the money, and still falling banana with Ex for his bedmatic mastery.

Classic case of a #Slay choosing a "6-Car guy" over a "6-Pack-8Inch" only to find out that khaki & Leather nor be the same thing. grin. God save mandem' from all these bad-gang karishikas!

ps
hw ur corner; weekend is coming wink.

Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Definitely bro, the way some chicks juggle various guys balls in the sheets will put a circus clown to shame but the ultimate bleep-up is them not knowing where to draw the line.

E fit be she married hubby for the money, and still falling banana with Ex for his bedmatic mastery.

Classic case of a #Slay choosing a "6-Car guy" over a "6-Pack-8Inch" only to find out that khaki & Leather nor be the same thing. grin. God save mandem' from all these bad-gang karishikas!

ps
hw ur corner; weekend is coming wink.
bro some ladies are confused.they dont know wat they really want.i never know hw d weekend go be ooo my its just thursday cheesy
Re: Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=57943315]
bro some ladies are confused.they dont know wat they really want.i never know hw d weekend go be ooo my its just thursday cheesy[/quote

i no go lie 4 yhu weekend never set at all, as per d only sure chick wey dey ground na to "save my soul/convert me" she dey scheme (&she's dead serious undecided)! I dunno how/whereORwhy i dey jam dese kain babes sef, every once in a while, one comes up that's actually, truly the real deal.

anyway, na to switch sim 4 her dis weekend o, because, at d rate she's going i don dey fia say make u boys nor lose me to one Robe-wearing Reverend gang and Victornezza come begin dey talk rapture/Mountain dis early momo now, guy na wa o cry.

Pretty Ladies Only / After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... / Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers