Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers (2188 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Adaora Is Lonely And Wet – WATCH VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by MasterKim: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Today is a boring day. I've took so many selfies so I decided tp share it with my lovers and if you want to spend some time with me, kindly signify by commenting "hi"

If you need any of my pic for your wallpaper, if it's the first one, comment "I want 1"
Second one, "I want 2"...

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Pesin wey dey do you don die

6 Likes

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seriously i laugh sotey,water dey comot for my eyes.
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Dasherz(f): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
bluntboy the nightmare is back

1 Like

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Trying too hard to get noticed... well done Mr ojuju undecided
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by ceezarhh(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
how can I unsee those "selfies"?...
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Heloct(f): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
For wallpaper got me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:
For wallpaper got me.. grin
shocked shocked why do u look so innocent??
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so very much for making me and some of my friends here laugh.
Thanks.
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by jeff1607(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
take all oooooooooooooo
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by shinarlaura(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
For wallpaper? Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Heloct(f): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Raph01:
shocked shocked why do u look so innocent??

cheesy.. I dunno
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:

cheesy.. I dunno
U have a fine face sha embarassed cry
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Eh fine boy looking sexy grin

1 Like

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
bluntboy the nightmare is back

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Baba delete all dose selfies. With pictures like dz ur gon be lonely for a really long time. With lips like person wey army man knock gun for mouth. With dz lips you don't need pipe to suck fuel from fuel tank.

With dz ur lips you sure say no be dia Diezani hide her looted funds? Ur lips come black like say you dey use am wash back of pot.

Dz ur attention seeking tire me shaa

6 Likes

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Baba delete all dose selfies. With pictures like dz ur gon be lonely for a really long time. With lips like person wey army man knock gun for mouth. With dz lips you don't need pipe to suck fuel from fuel tank.

With dz ur lips you sure say no be dia Diezani hide her looted funds? Ur lips come black like say you dey use am wash back of pot.

Dz ur attention seeking tire me shaa
Bros abeg nah! ee dorn too much nah

ekamaobobaro891 pls come in lemme talk to yo cool

2 Likes

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by haykes(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
U need help? see face black like monkey
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg are you related obasanjo.
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by HayZee06(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha lmao grin see kpomo lips like double decker mouka foam grin
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Heloct(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Raph01:

What's with the pale face?
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:

Ur beauty inspires. I'm touched grin grin
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by festwiz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:

he was probably so embarrassed he committed suicide...grin
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Heloct(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
festwiz:
he was probably so embarrassed he committed suicide...grin

cry
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Heloct(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Raph01:
Ur beauty inspires. I'm touched grin grin

smiley
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:

smiley
Have a nice evening Ma'lady wink wink
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by MasterKim: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Raph01:
U fine reach me?
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
cheesy grin

I feel you jhor
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by festwiz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Raph01: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
MasterKim:

U fine reach me?
Bros, Ur own case is different oo. I have to consult Obasanjo to ascertain if U are really "fine" or ..
Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by Pidginwhisper: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
I like your confidence Oooo! grin grin abeg nothing do you bro.ppl wey fine pass you small sef never get this kind confidence

1 Like

Re: Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers by rawpadgin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nairaland is just like ogogoro joint.. ....... Weird people keep coming out from nowhere grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video) / Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network / For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.