Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (55143 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by iaamxavier(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
masterP042:
Afonjas and their loud mouth. Berating a fellow Nigga in public just to feel rich, why telling the whole world about the discussion u two had in private? These kind of dudes can betray their friends for money and fame. angry

Lol baba is from anambra state we dash him to afonjas! Niccur no get brain
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
tosin400:
Malaysia Based, Nigerian Big Boy, Ray Hushpuppi Still Come Hard on Phyno after the rapper Fire backs at him for calling him out of wearing Fake Wristwatch.

But
See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/you-once-begged-me-to-buy-you-gucci-when-you-visited-malaysia-hushpuppi-shuts-rapper-phyno-up/

If he claims to be a big boy, why is he wearing Gucci?

Any bloke can afford Gucci products?

He should take a trip to the ghetto and see who wears more branded products.
\
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by adonbilivit: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
sllylie:
this hushpuppi should not let me.disgrace him o.

Jackass forgot when he was sleeping under bridge, and cleaning cars on the road for some kobo.
mtchew
u know him in person? Na ur ex? Oya share his nudes. Lol
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
jejejeje..... oya nkechi go and buy guguru, cuz the beef don start dey sweet.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by offishialpablo: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
phyno be like "so me dah bought a car for my mum ave ah told any one......"
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Victornezzar: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Rich people don't make mouth smiley No matter the amount of Money Hushpuppi has he can never be as rich as the list below.

Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Femi Otedola
Folorunsho Alakija
Abdul Samad Rabiu
Theophilus Danjuma
Tony Elumelu
Orji Uzor Kalu
Jim Ovia
Abdulsalam Rabiu
Mohammed Indimi
Tunde Folawiyo
Hakeem Belo-Osagie
Oba Otudeko
Cosmos Maduka
Alhaji Sayyu Dantata
Jimohn Ibrahim
Pascal Dozie
Prince Samuel Adedoyin
Dele Fajemirokun
Cletus Ibetus
VICTOR EZE

snapping with clothes and uploading them on social media doesn't define you as a rich man. the guy is just a noise maker and the Nigerian musicians are noise makers too. they have nothing...have you ever heard the list above make mouth?
fixed grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by demighty77(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
ope Loma end story wa
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by gabrielniy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
This puppy � is a social embarrassment
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by whizzyleejr(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno should have been quiet, what a bounceback!!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by donhils: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Dude humbled phyno men, why phyno too reply him??
I saw Phyno making more reasonable points than your puppy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by WINDSOW(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpupu don finish phyno. Except if him lie sha!!!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:

There's no humbling here.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by repogirl(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
And so?! If he ask him to buy Gucci for him nko? Fact still remains Phyno doesn't spend his hard earned cash on frivolities.

Nonsense sneaker boy.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Abudu2000(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hate to say somethingike this but nigeria artiste i mean all of them should hid their face when a nigga like hush is speaking. My friends in malay knows that guy up to his houae and believe me hush is a don....all phynos wealth combined with davidos cant match hush.

#[m out of here
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Edum13656: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Make una no vex oo, wetin be Gucci. is it the latest luxury car?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by joepentwo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
wu gucci epp?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kidults writing thrash...that's why a 90 year old man will still be claiming youth since our youths are still children.

Coming to IG to post thrash about wears and drinks is the highest stupidity of all tym.

See men wey suppose they live with wife and children writing BS and tomorrow they will be shouting the youths are marginalized.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by datigbogirl: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
tosin400:
Malaysia Based, Nigerian Big Boy, Ray Hushpuppi Still Come Hard on Phyno after the rapper Fire backs at him for calling him out of wearing Fake Wristwatch.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/you-once-begged-me-to-buy-you-gucci-when-you-visited-malaysia-hushpuppi-shuts-rapper-phyno-up/

E be like sey some artiste don snatch this Hushpuppi babe b4 wey hin just dey come for all d naija artiste...payback time kind of...lols!
karma's a real biiitch indeed...all our naija artiste no fit live Hushpuppi life ryt now...dat guy na like d no1 biggest boi out of naija!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by MrHenshaw: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
tosin400:

See below:

Now i have confirmed that Hushpuppy's problem is "follow come".
What is that designer wear Phyno can't buy for himself and people.
Showing off and carrying classless ladies doesn't make hushpuppy a figure both in Nigeria and outside.
Well,i am yet to see his role model.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Sorry but how old are you ?

Did you pass your jamb ?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi is too rich to be beefing phyno...I mean this guy gets invited for closed door meetings with top designers..Gucci namely.......he even entered Phillip pleins house.....

Issokay..

Make I just dey observe
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by misano(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Phyno nor for reply dat attention seeker sef.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by misano(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kingblingz:
Dude shut d F'up... Phyno murdered u already u dont need to come back!!!

I tell U...
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by NLProblemChild(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
joshuaidibia:
bros, na hot 3 u dey use?
no
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Teaser4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

The cow is looking for relevance. He thought he could use Phyno. Phyno can actually buy Hushpuppy and his entire family members.
Really?
dude cant even buy original patek phillipe.
May be he can ur entire family and ur future generation.
phyno too small for hushpuppi interms of wealth, no yarn rubbish again
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LilTyRoNe: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Phyno Right now!
Phyno looks like that fuck_her right in the pussy_guy.who knows that guy?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
gunners160:
wat is this one saying Biko?You write as if you are better than to them. Shmm

Dude can't even eat 2 meals a day and he is talking

Smh don't mind the ignorant niggaa
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by misano(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
gunners160:
wat is this one saying Biko?You write as if you are better than to them. Shmm

Don't mind dat one jor.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LasGidiOwner: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who is Hushpuppi? What does he do for a living? He is just a cow roaming the streets of Malaysia. I repeat Phyno can buy him and every member of his family. #Sure

Teaser4:
Really?
dude cant even buy original patek phillipe.
May be he can ur entire family and ur future generation.
phyno too small for hushpuppi interms of wealth, no yarn rubbish again
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi is a celebrity to phyno
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by TrapHedges(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis guy tat didnt know anything in school.... Even if i let d dunde copy me angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.