Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (55144 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Who is Hushpuppi? What does he do for a living? He is just a cow roaming the streets of Malaysia. I repeat Phyno can buy him and every member of his family. #Sure

Wrong......

He spent 11+ million in one night
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
SeniorZato:
Abeg what does this guy do for a leaving
what he does for a "leaving" is going and coming

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by room089: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Rich people don't make mouth smiley No matter the amount of Money Hushpuppi has he can never be as rich as the list below.

Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Femi Otedola
Folorunsho Alakija
Abdul Samad Rabiu
Theophilus Danjuma
Tony Elumelu
Orji Uzor Kalu
Jim Ovia
Abdulsalam Rabiu
Mohammed Indimi
Tunde Folawiyo
Hakeem Belo-Osagie
Oba Otudeko
Cosmos Maduka
Alhaji Sayyu Dantata
Jimohn Ibrahim
Pascal Dozie
Prince Samuel Adedoyin
Dele Fajemirokun
Cletus Ibetus

snapping with clothes and uploading them on social media doesn't define you as a rich man. the guy is just a noise maker and the Nigerian musicians are noise makers too. they have nothing...have you ever heard the list above make mouth?

Guy u forgot to put my name there?
Let such not reoccur!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
exlinkleads:
why is Phyno descending so low to reply this puppy

hmmm o
Exactly my point.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LasGidiOwner: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
What does he do for a living? Phyno we know, who is Hushpuppy?

Justdeyobserve:

Wrong......

He spent 11+ million in one night
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some people are talking as if they are richer than hushpuppi..

Some people can't even compare their present financial status to hushpuppi's throwback account balance
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
What does he do for a living? Phyno we know, who is Hushpuppy?

A sucker for designer wears....lol
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by misano(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
donhils:
I saw Phyno making more reasonable points than your puppy

Exactly....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Teaser4(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Who is Hushpuppi? What does he do for a living? He is just a cow roaming the streets of Malaysia. I repeat Phyno can buy him and every member of his family. #Sure

Funny post ever on nl.
lemme tel u wat u dnt knw, phyno's networth is around 600m-800m, even olamide get money pass phyno.
raymond hushpuppi is a billionaire.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by misano(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
WINDSOW:
Hushpupu don finish phyno. Except if him lie sha!!!

Na lie jor....
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
abeg na who get this bingo pikin/
the guy don sell im kidney for malaysia,get small change to dey make noise.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Justdeyobserve:
Hushpuppi is too rich to be beefing phyno...I mean this guy gets invited for closed door meetings with top designers..Gucci namely.......he even entered Phillip pleins house.....

Issokay..

Make I just dey observe
They will invite him because they know he is a big fat rich foolish man with a puppy brain and they need to get his money. You think even the owners of gucci wont be laughing at hushpuppi childish display on social media?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Duru009(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ipob Vs Afonja
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
onatisi:

They will invite him because they know he is a big fat rich foolish man with a puppy brain and they need to get his money. You think even the owners of gucci wont be laughing at hushpuppi childish display on social media?

Nobody laughs at a rich man.
They respect his wealth.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by datigbogirl: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Visit https://gracieonojeta..com for more.

makeup/filter on fleek...which one cos you too fine abeg.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Justdeyobserve:

Nobody laughs at a rich man.
ppl laugh at a foolish rich man immediately he turns his back. But they first collect his cash when he looks at them. The most stupid thing is posting a video of a shopping spree, ask those who hhave travelled abroad and worked in stores, when ppl like puppi leaves the stores ,workers start laughing and making fun ,because they know he has made their day.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
BELIEVE NOTHING TILL YOU SEE. FAKE ASS NIGGSZ ERY WHERE.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LasGidiOwner: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shut up my friend. Who does the hopeless Hushpuppy do for a living? Phyno can buy Hushpuppy and his entire family member. Take it to the bank.

[s]
Teaser4:
Funny post ever on nl.
lemme tel u wat u dnt knw, phyno's networth is around 600m-800m, even olamide get money pass phyno.
raymond hushpuppi is a billionaire.
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by jerryBoss1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gucci overated when I can buy good ones for ABA ,somebody show tell this guy everything na vanity or reality go shock am hard !
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by divineshare(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Rich people don't make mouth smiley No matter the amount of Money Hushpuppi has he can never be as rich as the list below.

Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Femi Otedola
Folorunsho Alakija
Abdul Samad Rabiu
Theophilus Danjuma
Tony Elumelu
Orji Uzor Kalu
Jim Ovia
Abdulsalam Rabiu
Mohammed Indimi
Tunde Folawiyo
Hakeem Belo-Osagie
Oba Otudeko
Cosmos Maduka
Alhaji Sayyu Dantata
Jimohn Ibrahim
Pascal Dozie
Prince Samuel Adedoyin
Dele Fajemirokun
Cletus Ibetus

snapping with clothes and uploading them on social media doesn't define you as a rich man. the guy is just a noise maker and the Nigerian musicians are noise makers too. they have nothing...have you ever heard the list above make mouth?

I declare that one day i will be in this list. Amen
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by meanson(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
donlucabrazi:
I hate men who talk like women! #Ormeta
#ormeta Ciao Md am with u

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Teaser4(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Shut up my friend. Who does the hopeless Hushpuppy do for a living? Phyno can buy Hushpuppy and his entire family member. Take it to the bank.

[s][/s]
i can see your frustration. i refuse to argue with you again
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
gunners160:
wat is this one saying Biko?You write as if you are better than to them. Shmm
at least I don't show off with what I can't afford
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by chubinwa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
pheno all d way hush, am sori I don't know u
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by konfused: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
I think naija celebs are one of the poorest celebs in the world. Most of them who haven't been disgraced because of one financial scandal or the other, dbanj had his house sealed by court last year because of debt, wizkid was exposed by Linda Ikeji for posting a rented apartment as his own, some years ago, psquare was thrown out by their landlord, Oge okoye posted stolen dog picture, now phyno and ice prince fake watches, Is it a must to live a fake life just to show off? Dummy krane is still battling with his own.

Have you ever bought an original CD of any Nigerian musician

Have you ever bought any Nigerian Artist song on Itunes

Have you ever bought the original of any Nigerian movie?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Olutayo89(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Hushpuppi + Agbaya!
equals to oponu aiye rada

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by johnson232: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
gunners160:
wat is this one saying Biko?You write as if you are better than to them. Shmm
i just tire for dat guy....
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by zomby(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
I have seen big boys, I even know a few of them...In my view, Hushpuppi is not a big boy. Apart from being a noise maker that is badly seeking for attention at all cost, he is also fantastically confused.

Hushpuppi, get a life bro!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
konfused:

Have you ever bought an original CD of any Nigerian musician

Have you ever bought any Nigerian Artist song on Itunes

Have you ever bought the original of any Nigerian movie?

how can I buy naija music when I can download free, as for naija movies, I don't watch it
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by konfused: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
how can I buy naija music when I can download free, as for naija movies, I don't watch it

hahaha, funny, and you wonder why they are not as rich as their counterparts in other countries.........your answer is the reason
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by holluphemydavid(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
All dis Malaysia Yahoo guys naso dem go Dey make noise
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by nnamdi7160: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
I think naija celebs are one of the poorest celebs in the world. Most of them who haven't been disgraced because of one financial scandal or the other, dbanj had his house sealed by court last year because of debt, wizkid was exposed by Linda Ikeji for posting a rented apartment as his own, some years ago, psquare was thrown out by their landlord, Oge okoye posted stolen dog picture, now phyno and ice prince fake watches, Is it a must to live a fake life just to show off? Dummy krane is still battling with his own.

This is what we get

When reading and comprehending becomes scarce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.