Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (50940 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ultron12345: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just don't understand what osinbajo is doing....these arewa people should be apprehended and detained.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Guy you really need to shut up right now! You have done a wonderful job making a fool of yourself. From the very first post you wrote to the last, you have just been spewing trash on your path. Do you want us to run away because an inconsequential almajiri like you knows how to use a key pad,? From calling somebody illiterate while your post is replete with wrong spellings and grammar to blowing empty air! Your elites raped you all to invest in other countries while using your heads for political thuggery and religious extremism and you know their houses and you should go to their gates to wail there. Your rich gay and fetish fathers are on one side using vital body parts of their victims for money rituals and because you were fortunate to escape does not mean you are a joy forever.
If you have nothing to say on topics that clearly is beyond your mental capacity, you can become useful by gathering the rest of your almajiri kit and kin under a tree and tutor them on how to begin writing from the right to left side.
You can also help rid our streets from your beggarly kith and kin who line up the streets of Nigeria.
The hordes of those your people ravaged by diseases also need your attention.
In case you lack capacity to get useful with any of the above, then join Boko haram if you are not a member already!
Any more rantings from you on this forum will draw the wrath of Amadioha! Be warned,!
@fiizznation

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
FriendNG:

Thats why I respect Atiku: Despite every every he build a University and Faro company in. Adamawa

Aswear,

Dangote doesn't care about his people or state he only know himself and some few southerners, and he still has the guts to call our youth names.

I learnt that majority of dangote workers are southerners and most of his investment are in the south that's why he is scared of the quit notice and he uttered that trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by verygudbadguy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Will you shut up there. Who depends on S/W or south for virtually everything? Take Lagos(which was a former capital btw) away from the S/W, and your region will be left with absolutely NADA. Dude I don't have the energy to waste on you and your deluded assertions. We all know who the real liches in Nigeria are.

Well you guys are known for your loud-mouths and what again? The S/W keeping this country as one is the stupiest joke I have ever heard. You keep the country as one but you guys are always hiding behind one Nigeria to propagate your false narratives on how you are the most successful nonsense in the country.

Lad, be afraid. When the country finally hits the rock, it will definately be over for you.

The north have food, very rich mineral resources, fertile land, human capital, etc. I can say the others have "oil". Now tell me, what do the SW have? Lagos? A former capital? You must be a joke!!!

And because dangote is the acclaimed richest man in Africa doesn't change the fact that he is stupid for his reckless comment. His riches doesn't feed me or any of my family members

You are as ignorant as shit. Your write up depicts the lack of education that I earlier stated. You think your ability to coin some words together makes you educated.

You need some spanking boy. I have lived my life. I have seen what other countries look like. Your uncivilized ass is here educating me about who has/ has not something to lose when the country finally disintegrates to regions.

Have you seen what your IGR looks like down North? Aside the monthly allocation you get from the federal government, do you think your uneducated leaders can generate any other income enough to cater for the large population of Almajiris in your region. They used religion to tame you mungus because you guys are extremist.

You better start praying to God that this country remains one or else, your gworo- chewing Almajiris, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen, suya sellers and gatemen would be sent back to your boko haram infested North.

Idiat

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by irumanle(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA
Sir you are sugarcoating the north like it is in anyway better than other parts of the country. If we had abolished quota system for true federalism long time ago we would have overcome these agitations by then; the quota system favouring the north at the expense of others.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Look at this barao banza, so you prefer a criminal Atiku than hard working billionaire that made his money through hardwork and foresight thinking because he is not in support of your senseless arewa ultimatum, no wonder we are in deep mess in this country

Mynd44 lalasticlala the bold above is an insult which means barao means thief and banza means bastard. You should shut your mouth if you cannot express your views without insult.

abdulwastecx:

You need to shut your mouth. Dangote has investment in the north, one of his cement factory is in kogi state, he has sugar factory in lau local government in taraba state, dangote cement factory in Benue state, dangote tomato paste company in Kano state etc.

Dangote is also investing on new sugar refinery in the following state, Kebi, Sokoto, Kano, nasarawa and Kwara state. Hope all these aforementioned state are in Burundi, always think and research before you talk like animal online

In my earlier post I said Kano specifically: The Dangote paste company in Kano is owned by his brother and not him. You are yet to mention any of his investment in Kano thats one. Secondly all those negligible investments are not of two 30% when compared to that of the south. He should thank Dangote not we. He is nothing but moral liability.

mynd44 @bolded above
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by kernel505: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

You should close your face in shame, what good can the North boost of? Why will any nation or people associate with a people with high level of restiveness, insurgency, mortality, diseases, illiteracy and religious fanatics.

If Nigeria breaks tomorrow, North will be the poorest nation, with insurgency rocking her daily.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by charlesadams926(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Your rantings are nothing but rantings of an inconsequential ant...You bleat,cry,curse and suffer epileptic fits on-line,typing pure and un-adulterated gibberish day and night like it is going out of fashion..

.You suffer epileptic fits where Igbos are but keep mum when its arewa..I do not give two effs about your ascertiions cos they are as meaningless as they come..You can keep regurgitating history you have twisted and bent on its head to suit your acute paranoia and narrow-mindedness.i care less about that as well...At the end of the day,your rants ends on-line with smashed devices you destroyed in your fit of mindless and maniacal rage as the only evidence of your 'war'with Igbos.

..If the crap you posted is not an emotional bunkum,then i do not know what is...I have said my bit and done with you...You can continue your meaningless on-line battles that eases your daily self-induced miseries while hiding behind arewa to throw weak jabs.
Nne egara school.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Stkilda(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
irumanle:
Sir you are sugarcoating the north like it is in anyway better than other parts of the country. If we had abolished quota system for true federalism long time ago we would have overcome these agitations by then; the quota system favouring the north at the expense of others.

My brother, things would have been much worse without the quota system. It is the quota system that has made it possible to have someone like this guy, who at least can use the keyboard in addition to shining shoes :-)

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:

Aswear,

Dangote doesn't care about his people or state he only know himself and some few southerners, and he still has the guts to call our youth names.

I learnt that majority of dangote workers are southerners and most of his investment are in the south that's why he is scared of the quit notice and he uttered that trash.
Didn't Jonathan build special schools for you? Did you show him any love for that? Didn't you turn back on the opportunity by claiming western education is haram?
Abeg read my post to your fellow goon up there and make yourself useful.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Dangote is a fool,
He is the major reason the northern youth are jobless,
Is because of him Ipods are insulting northern people and buhari,
Dangote corner the major share of what belong to the region
You just sounded like an illiterate. No man is responsible for another man's reason not to succeed. Sanford worked hard to earn his career today, it is only a foolish business man that takes his business to where it won't yield anything. The northern are truly lazy

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:

That's why we gave you people quick notice come 1st october.
Lmao @ quick notice! Pls write in Arabic next time.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
FriendNG:

Mynd44 lalasticlala the bold above is an insult which means barao means thief and banza means bastard. You should shut your mouth if you cannot express your views without insult.

In my earlier post I said Kano specifically: The Dangote paste company in Kano is owned by his brother and not him. You are yet to mention any of his investment in Kano thats one. Secondly all those negligible investments are not of two 30% when compared to that of the south. He should thank Dangote not we. He is nothing but moral liability.

mynd44 @bolded above

You insulted me first in your earlier post. Dangote don't have any obligation to invest in Kano state, he is a business man and invest based on market forces and availability of raw materials. One of the largest dangote cement factory is in kogi state ( or kogi is not north enough?) and the second one is in Ogun state ( state with abundant limestone deposit, closer to the large market lagos) and his refinery is in Lagos ( a state where majority of refined petrol is been consumed daily.

I know so many norther that are gainfully employed at dangote factories in kogi state, three of my class mate FUT Minna are currently in India undergoing training in preparation for taking off of dangote refinery. He has done well to empower the youth without stealing a kobo taxpayer money.

I am not in support of ipob but the ultimatum issued by the arewa forum is uncalled for at this time in our national life

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Will you shut up there. Who depends on S/W or south for virtually everything? Take Lagos(which was a former capital btw) away from the S/W, and your region will be left with absolutely NADA. Dude I don't have the energy to waste on you and your deluded assertions. We all know who the real liches in Nigeria are.

Well you guys are known for your loud-mouths and what again? The S/W keeping this country as one is the stupiest joke I have ever heard. You keep the country as one but you guys are always hiding behind one Nigeria to propagate your false narratives on how you are the most successful nonsense in the country.

Lad, be afraid. When the country finally hits the rock, it will definately be over for you.

The north have food, very rich mineral resources, fertile land, human capital, etc. I can say the others have "oil". Now tell me, what do the SW have? Lagos? A former capital? You must be a joke!!!

And because dangote is the acclaimed richest man in Africa doesn't change the fact that he is stupid for his reckless comment. His riches doesn't feed me or any of my family members
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Didn't Jonathan build special schools for you? Did you show him any love for that? Didn't you turn back on the opportunity by claiming western education is haram?
Abeg read my post to your fellow goon up there and make yourself useful.

tell that to the almajiris, on the second thought you are not in any position to decide for the almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:

The same reason why we still tolerate the nonsense and nomadic lifestyles you northerners put up. You are all animals, I just wish the southern leaders will send you all to the zoos where you came from.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Emanodimo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
I forsee that attacks on the CEO of Dangote Group of companies

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by prof12(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
OnankpaBa:

which independent? Ibo? I laugh in Hausa

We must give Biafra that independent they are agitating for whether they like it or not.
Una don dey fear?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Could please explain to me the real reason for this hatred, viciousness and anger emanating the North ?

Did Southerners force Buhari on the North ?
Is anybody responsible for Buhari's illness ?
Are Southerners responsible for Northern poverty ?
Did any Southerner cause Boko Haram ?
Did GEJ commit any crime or break any extant Nigerian laws by contesting election in 2011 or 2015 ? There is no law that supports rotational presidency or zoning. Although may be pragmatic, but it is also anti democratic.
Are the Igbos (or any other tribe for that matter) not free to express their dissatisfaction with the present political structure and seek its repair and improvement ?
Is it a crime to sit peacefully at home and indicate support for a cause of ones choosing as the Igbos did recently ?

Why the anger, vituperation, bad blood ? What is the reason for their anger ?
Are you a Togolese? Can't you read between the lines? There anger is indirectly aimed at osunbande. They want to destabilize the country, make it ungovernable for him, brew much trouble and invite their Nigeria Army to take over. Few months later, their army will organise a sham election and install another northerner and call it the 5th or 6th republic!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
reminiscing:

The same reason why we still tolerate the nonsense and nomadic lifestyles you northerners put up. You are all animals, I just wish the southern leaders will send you all to the zoos where you came from.

We all need one another in this great country, the problem is we hate one another yet depend on the crude oil from the delta. The only thing keeping Nigeria as one nation is the crude oil money that the elite love so much.

Northerners are peace loving people like the majority of the southerners but in every society we have unscrupulous elements that want to have division create problem and make comments that will see the nation on fire.

Our problem is the rich against the poor not Hausa vs Yoruba or igbo vs Hausa etc. But we are been divided based on ethnicity and religious differences to never be united to fight our common enemy which is the political elite
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:

tell that to the almajiris, on the second thought you are not in any position to decide for the almajiris.

...so let them shut their gworo stained dentitions up and enjoy their diseases, poverty, illiteracy and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by femolii: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:

I am not against his wealth, but why is he practicing monopoly why can't he allow others to rise and stop blocking their ways. personally i knew some competitive business men that fall for Dangote's trap indirectly.

U are saying the truth
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lmao @ quick notice! Pls write in Arabic next time.

You can make me write in Arabic, do you think i am dumb like you that i don't know it was "quit notice " that we issued to your foolish kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Stkilda(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

We all need one another in this great country, the problem is we hate one another yet depend on the crude oil from the delta. The only thing keeping Nigeria as one nation is the crude oil money that the elite love so much.

Northerners are peace loving people like the majority of the southerners but in every society we have unscrupulous elements that want to have division create problem and make comments that will see the nation on fire.

Our problem is the rich against the poor not Hausa vs Yoruba or igbo vs Hausa etc. But we are been divided based on ethnicity and religious differences to never be united to fight our common enemy which is the political elite

An Aboki man is peaceful? Bro, I like your sense of humour.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

You insulted me first in your earlier post. Dangote don't have any obligation to invest in Kano state, he is a business man and invest based on market forces and availability of raw materials. One of the largest dangote cement factory is in kogi state ( or kogi is not north enough?) and the second one is in Ogun state ( state with abundant limestone deposit, closer to the large market lagos) and his refinery is in Lagos ( a state where majority of refined petrol is been consumed daily.

I know so many norther that are gainfully employed at dangote factories in kogi state, three of my class mate FUT Minna are currently in India undergoing training in preparation for taking off of dangote refinery. He has done well to empower the youth without stealing a kobo taxpayer money.

I am not in support of ipob but the ultimatum issued by the arewa forum is uncalled for at this time in our national life

Shut up is not an insult. Kogi is north. I will save this for tomorrow because you people will still claim in another day that it is Oduduwa land. Kano is the centre of commerce what has has he invested in? Lets leave kano, what of the entire 7 northwestern state he came from, what has he invested? I agreed it is not an obligation, but you cannot called people Jobless when you left to develop another person land. Dangote is not a northern elder. I repeat Atiku have show more patriotism than him.

The south benefited Dangote more than his birth region. If Nigeria should break or restructure in to six region what can he write about his home.

You said the ultimatum of Arewa is uncalled for but Dangote ranting is called for? is this how u address people? When two parties are fighting, you will try to be neutral calling both side to peace. But his recent statement only add petroleum motor spirit to October 1
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Jesusloveyou: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
victor8269:

He took your father's share n urs too?. I heard his son is trying to take your son's own too, don't go and work!
you want me to be a criminal like atiku,ibb and dangote?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
...so let them shut their gworo stained dentitions up and enjoy their diseases, poverty, illiteracy and backwardness.

Whatever all i know is just get ready and leave their backward land for them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
femolii:
U are saying the truth

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by successgroup(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
mekaboy:
The greatest mistake Nigeria made was Buhari. Tinubu sold Buhari, today he sacked 450. MTN was doing promo under Gej, today they are sacking. Etisalat the same. Dangote that Gej made richest in Africa receiving insult.

Get your fact and stop spitting rubbish, dangote is always a fore front billionaire in Africa before your very corrupt GEJ even dreamt of becoming nigeria president. Is like all this GEJ fanatics are so low thinking individuals. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CeeJay419(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:

The north made him in what way(or ways)?... Cj

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.