Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (50949 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

He pissed me off i pissed him too i think we are even now.

Do you know that you guys also have a hand in making the almajiris to act in a babaric way? by insulting them or speculating Lies about them makes them to hate you people.
What is alimajeri in this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by lyntiffany(f): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Lets pretend the agitation is sound during Jonathan regime but why the insult now. Do you know what? There are many people who dont like Buhari in the north but the more Igbos insult him the more the northern anti Buhari become Buharist. Because they realize it is not about Buhari but a northerner occupying the chair.

Some Igbos want presidency: Who will support them? The illiterate awuasa or Yoruba bastard ?

Some want war ? Can they fight Nigeria?

Some want referendum ? Can you force it on Buhari by insulting him?
but your northern elites and almajiris insulted gej and his wife to a stand still called him all sort of names but non of his tribesmen issued ultimatum to your people why then are you running around the market square looking demented?" Those who occupy a glass house should not throw stone". Good morning.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ScotsReferendum: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Thats why I respect Atiku: Despite every every he build a University and Faro company in. Adamawa

Adamawa is filled with educated minority Christian tribes and southerners while Kano is filled with born throways

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 5:06am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Northerners are being lazy because of the oil, but if we go our separate ways we will harness our potential, and we will fully concentrate in our Agrictech, and other solid minerals, after all there are many countries that doesn't have oil and they are doing just fine.
Good point.So let the north push for arewa republic.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Jungleluv5: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
The greatest mistake Nigeria made was Buhari. Tinubu sold Buhari, today he sacked 450. MTN was doing promo under Gej, today they are sacking. Etisalat the same. Dangote that Gej made richest in Africa receiving insult.
liar not Gej it was Obj that made Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by lyntiffany(f): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I live in the north and I know Buhari has a very large supporter and also very large crowd of people that are not too comfortable with the way the nation is going.

You have a very good point on how people view some of the insult directed towards the person of Buhari. A section of the country took Jonathan loosing a free and fair election too serious and start making stupid comments that draw hatred from other section of the country.

But we the youth should not play into the hands of these trouble maker that want to set our nation on fire. I respect your opinion btw
a typical Yoruba guy must speak from the both sides of his mouth. Can you compare the insults that was meted atJonathan and his entire household by the northern elites to that of buhari? The northerners believe they have monopoly to some certain things but hey! We all are fast growing at the pace of their crappies.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2017
darediamond:

I know by the time Nigeria is no more, you youths there will know what youbhave caused for yourself.
Keep on with your "born to rule mentality".

From southwest, October 1 on our minds.
I love you.If it can be possible,let the southerners come together and help divide this country into two(north and south).
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

He was trying to sound politically correct but goofed by exposing how much he is out of touch with the current feeling and mindset of the average northerner - particularly against Igbo incessant provocation.
Before opening his mouth, Dangote should have looked and counted how many Igbo leaders or sons of note were actually coming out to condemned Kanu and his IPOB brigade of truly jobless youths.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by rainylad(f): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2017
jboi81:

God bless you brother, even we the igbos will need you for your agricultural produce, the North will make alot of money, oil is making all of us lazy, so we have to support referendum and part peacefully so we can still do things together, thanks.

...smh!!..keep mouthing blablabla.Guy stop this show of shame here .the abokki you are sucking up to will not hesitate in cutting you to pieces when they go on their blood-thirsty rampage..Yo are nothing to them,especially foolish and myopic Igbos like you who thinks sewing almajiri clothes and feeding them makes you immune..and to think you even voted for their evil and wicked brother buhari.

..Shame on you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Xkalaban(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Look at you! If you can address an elderly person like Dangote as stupid, you deserve an uppercut. Usually, i don't do this but you deserve more than a yab.

Who told you that we, the Southerners aren't tired of your alms begging-okada riding- shoe polishing- Nail cutting-
Gateman ass too? We are only tolerating you good-for-nothing, ill tempered Abokis.

You are issuing quit notice but your daga and gun wading herdsmen are all over the South. We, the Southwesterners are the ones keeping this country together and we know it. The moment we follow suit with all this yearnings, just bid farewell to the name Nigeria. You depend on the South for virtually everything yet, you will be ranting born-to-rule everywhere.

Get this into your head; The day is coming when you guys would look back and realize that you have dragged the rest of the country too backward because of your lack of education and religion extremism.

Trust me bro he'll not heed this truth u just told him. This Juria is still together cos of the SW. Even the middle belt is tired of them cos they've been raping them from time imemorial.

Pls to the Aboki, apologize to ur SW savior for ur destiny of holding on to power is in his hands. If not then get ready for the day of reckoning which is fast approaching. U'll soon become one nation with Chad & Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by davidadenrele: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
The greatest mistake Nigeria made was Buhari. Tinubu sold Buhari, today he sacked 450. MTN was doing promo under Gej, today they are sacking. Etisalat the same. Dangote that Gej made richest in Africa receiving insult.

What are the basis for your facts Tinubu sold Buhari?? MTN was doing promo under GEJ today they are sacking?? Dangote made the richest today in Africa receiving insult??I honestly can't see any sense in what you post here!"" What lead us to poor economic recession Was MTN and Etisalat owned and control by FG?? Was it GEJ that made Dangote the richest?? it just shows you neither informed but information and knowledge deformed#GETSENSE#

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by mekaboy(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
davidadenrele:

What are the basis for your facts Tinubu sold Buhari?? MTN was doing promo under GEJ today they are sacking?? Dangote made the richest today in Africa receiving insult??I honestly can't see any sense in what you post here!"" What lead us to poor economic recession Was MTN and Etisalat owned and control by FG?? Was it GEJ that made Dangote the richest?? it just shows you neither informed but information and knowledge deformed#GETSENSE#
Who Fined MTN of trillions?https://www.nairaland.com/1428415/jonathans-favourable-policies-made-me
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ultron12345: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
belindar:
“If anything, Dangote is no more than a moral liability to the cultured north having become the final destination where every corrupt government official dump their public treasure.

That is is true talk.
Africa richest man , yet his region is the poorest in Nigeria.
We know how much he donated during PDP fund raising. Also to APC.
This man is one of the people that makes Nigeria to be poor and lacks many necessary social amenities.

Is he government
Is it his job to take care of the north
Is it his job to provide social amenities
Don't go and work, be there wallowing in penury

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ultron12345: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
belindar:

You are so myopic.
This man is not creating any job rather he is mortgaging Nigeria future.

At least he has had a more positive impact on this country than you and your past and future generations combined.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Xkalaban(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

We all need one another in this great country, the problem is we hate one another yet depend on the crude oil from the delta. The only thing keeping Nigeria as one nation is the crude oil money that the elite love so much.

Northerners are peace loving people like the majority of the southerners but in every society we have unscrupulous elements that want to have division create problem and make comments that will see the nation on fire.

Our problem is the rich against the poor not Hausa vs Yoruba or igbo vs Hausa etc. But we are been divided based on ethnicity and religious differences to never be united to fight our common enemy which is the political elite

Bro, in as much as I appreciate ur good intentions and what ur trying to imply in ur statement above. That one dey!!!

But since it's a well established fact that a majority of the North & South can't stand each other & can't coexist as a ppl under one nation. And as it stands now it's already too late to try flushing the bad blood which has now become a norm without inflaming some powerful elements from either side.

Don't u think we'd be better off as separate nations that can share common interests in trading via imports & exports since both regions need some of the resources from both sides as u implied? Just asking sha....
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Visenya(f): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by barcaboi(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
as at 2010, Dangote had interest to buy 16% stake in Arsenal and GEJ wasn't even president then......so wtf u saying

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Afritop(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2017
WHEN YOU ARE SO RICH AND YOUR PEOPLE BEGIN TO INSULT YOU SHOWS HOW GREAT YOU HAVE BECOME BECAUSE THOSE INSULTS ARE ENVY AND WILL PROMOTE YOUR FAME
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by mekaboy(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
barcaboi:

as at 2010, Dangote had interest to buy 16% stake in Arsenal and GEJ wasn't even president then......so wtf u saying

Did anyone say, He was poor? Read what he said about Gejs policies.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by LordOfNaira: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
"One Nigeria" favours Dangote. He is just a useless capitalist. We heard how he threatened Yar'Adua because the late president asked him to reduce the price of his commodities because Nigerians were buying cement at its most expensive price in the world. Dangote has been in romance with almost all the leaders of our country for monopoly and yet we continue to buy these things at their most expensive.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
[i][color=#990000]Will you shut up there. Who depends on S/W or south for virtually everything? [b] Take Lagos(which was a former capital btw) away from the S/W, and your region will be left with absolutely NADA. [/b]Dude I don't have the energy to waste on you and your deluded assertions. We all know who the real liches in Nigeria are.

Mallam, Why should we take Lagos out of south west? And where do we put it after taking it out? Northwest?

Well you guys are known for your loud-mouths and what again? The S/W keeping this country as one is the stupiest joke I have ever heard. You keep the country as one but you guys are always hiding behind one Nigeria to propagate your false narratives on how you are the most successful nonsense in the country.Lad, be afraid. When the country finally hits the rock, it will definately be over for you.

Over for us indeed.. grin grin With your landlocked region, you guys will suffer the most.

The north have food, very rich mineral resources, fertile land, human capital, etc. I can say the others have "oil". Now tell me, what do the SW have? Lagos? A former capital? You must be a joke!!!

The north have food yet we still see almajiris littering the streets of Kano begging for foods?
The north have food, others don't have at all abi?
The north have food, the north can eat their food alone abi?

Be deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Wolfbrother(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

Even with all the money that has been looted, where is the north now? They cannot boast of being the leaders in anything? Poverty and backwardness is so rampant there , illiterates, beggers , sharia law, child abuse, no family planning, using children as beggers, terrorism , if not for oil money and corruption, the north will be like sudan , they are the anchor weighing Nigeria down and stopping us from rising. Thats why Dangote prefers the other half of Nigeria we are progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2017
franudi:
Good point.So let the north push for arewa republic.

Don't worry we will do that soon.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by EmperorTayo1864(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Will you shut up there. Who depends on S/W or south for virtually everything? Take Lagos(which was a former capital btw) away from the S/W, and your region will be left with absolutely NADA. Dude I don't have the energy to waste on you and your deluded assertions. We all know who the real liches in Nigeria are.

Well you guys are known for your loud-mouths and what again? The S/W keeping this country as one is the stupiest joke I have ever heard. You keep the country as one but you guys are always hiding behind one Nigeria to propagate your false narratives on how you are the most successful nonsense in the country.

Lad, be afraid. When the country finally hits the rock, it will definately be over for you.

The north have food, very rich mineral resources, fertile land, human capital, etc. I can say the others have "oil". Now tell me, what do the SW have? Lagos? A former capital? You must be a joke!!!

And because dangote is the acclaimed richest man in Africa doesn't change the fact that he is stupid for his reckless comment. His riches doesn't feed me or any of my family members

So all this almajirs are so stupid like wtf
Southwest don't have anything??
Na only you get mineral rsou

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
franudi:
What is alimajeri in this 21st century?

They are nothing, but why are you guys worried about them?? is it not their lives

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by NwaJozi: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
illiterates
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by sherybanky(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/quit-notice-youre-traitor-moral-liability-north-northern-youths-reply-dangote/[/quote]

But On A Serious Note Dangote Did Not Hinder Your Street Begging Parents From Going To School Or Investing In Businesses
But They Chose To Beg For AlmS
So It's Not Dangote's Fault

Now Look At It From This Angle
~If You Need To See yoruba People Look For Were There Is A pool Agency Or Bet House
~If You Want To See igbo People Look For Markets And But Business Enterprises
~But If You Want To See Hausa People Look For Where There Is Refuse disposal Points (Shara), alms Giving Centres Or Were They Are Digging suckaway, gutters Or butchering People.
So Dangote Is Not The Problem Of The North
Their Laziness And Lack Of Education Is The Problem
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
franudi:
Then wait after the referendum,the Igbos will quit north.But this your quit notice vrey unconstitutional.

Okay, but igbos should also watch their tongues and stop insulting/blaming Northerners and yoruba's they should seek referendum diplomatically and in a peaceful way.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
franudi:
Until then.
okay

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Xkalaban:

Bro, in as much as I appreciate ur good intentions and what ur trying to imply in ur statement above. That one dey!!!

But since it's a well established fact that a majority of the North & South can't stand each other & can't coexist as a ppl under one nation. And as it stands now it's already too late to try flushing the bad blood which has now become a norm without inflaming some powerful elements from either side.

Don't u think we'd be better off as separate nations that can share common interests in trading via imports & exports since both regions need some of the resources from both sides as u implied? Just asking sha....

You have a very valid point bro, if we can't live together it will be better for every ethnic nationality interested in having their own separate nation to go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Keep to your Oct 1st threat and protest in the National Assembly that Biafrans should be granted their Referendum.

Then will the world take you guys serious

That's what you guys suppose to do rather than rioting all over the southeast, i call it riot because it is not peaceful.

It is not our job to do that,

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
franudi:
Nothern youths are cowards.If you don't carry out this your threats it then means that you are buncums.Greedy fellows.

We will, unless your people stop uttering the hate speech to the rest of the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.