Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19184 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Runaway soldier that can not defend himself LOL.....

Come and show us what you have in SW minus Lagos(no mans land)...

Dont mind him jare,my friend.His own is worst than that of odumegwu ojukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have missed oh!!!!!!!! I came late...
This beberebe is a bad guy.... Imagine the way he rendered this Afonjas guys useless and miserable....
Make I ralax here da sip my tea....
I Don come.....Oya Afonjas make una clear...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Dont mind him jare,my friend.His own is worst than that of odumegwu ojukwu.

You are here forming patriotic, that beberebe of a guy have beaten you guys hand down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Great2017: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
yemmight:
You stay in Ebonyi and determines what projects were executed in Ogun State. This toddler projects you claimed you people executed. If you come Ogun, you go bow. This is South-West and not East I beg.
Show us pictures or I don't believe it!
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Great2017:

Omen!!!!!!!!

I da vex sa I come late for this thread....

I just read through the thread and saw this Afonjas tribalistic firming saint and patriotic....

That beberebe of a guy need to be given an award

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are here forming patriotic, that beberebe of a guy have beaten you guys hand down

He has been told several times that he has won that even Nri is developed than Ogun state but still not happy.I dont know his problem.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
bracketflair:

The pained one is the troll that created a thread to compare his worthless life with those better than him. The pained one is the fool that spend all his worthless life on a forum created by an Afonja he hate so much.

Awolowo died in his sleep at the age of 78, you wont even reach 40 before dying aboard Turkish airline while transporting drugs to Asia, Ojukwu died crippled, blind, deaf and dumb so you can still go the way of the Abidjan coward tourist. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That guy really dealt with you....

Sorry oh....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Razorblades: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Omen!!!!!!!!

I just read through the thread and saw this Afonjas tribalistic firming saint and patriotic....

Stop hailing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Sorry oh....
....But he still not happy.We don't know his problem.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bracketflair: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Sorry oh....

Use your berebe handle and stop doing like Ojukwu. Una no dey shame?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Aregbesola is now a 1809 man
That Ibadan flyover was also built in 1838
That Lexus V8 is also a 1809 model
Your region is just poor and dilapidated.... simppe

Oboy!!!!! you deserve this award.....TAke am...
you be champion....

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Omen!!!!!!!!

Don't worry aga,that guy beberebe have been able to show that Igbo(s) are developed and like jesus Christ and Afonjas are evil.But he still not happy?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Something urgent needs to be done about the tribalism on Nairaland. It has hit astronomical heights sadly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
bracketflair:

Use your berebe handle and stop doing like Ojukwu. Una no dey shame?
Do I look like beberebe
Look very well...
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:

....But he still not happy.We don't know his problem.

@Basic123.........A typical tribal bigot is now forming a saint

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Great2017:

South West is so backward that even camera cannot work there...... Please can you help them to snap and upload the pictures?

I don't know what you guys earn from been a tribal bigots. Does it pays your bills?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beggers everywhere in Afonjaland...

Sometimes I find it difficult to know the different betweena typical Afonjas and Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

@Basic123.........A typical tribal bigot is now forming a saint

You too become a saint na,and surprise many by not forming.Or you want to continue with your TRIBAL BIGOTRY.ni...you too change na.

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

South West is so backward that even camera cannot work there...... Please can you help them to snap and upload the pictures?

I don't know what you guys earn from been a tribal bigots. Does it pays your bills?

Even you that I know very well is forming saint...

A tribal bigot like you.....

Make I sit down da watch

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:
Beggers everywhere in Afonjaland...

Sometimes I find it difficult to know the different betweena typical Afonjas and Almajiri

Are you now happy?
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Something urgent needs to be done about the tribalism on Nairaland. It has hit astronomical heights sadly.

Like seriously, and oga seun is not so bothered about it. I hate tribalist. Live and let's live in peace, we don't need to demean other tribes to pass non existence points.

And Nigerians will be so quick to spot racism. Is that not an hypocrisy?

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:

You too become a saint na,and surprise many by not forming.Or you want to continue with your TRIBAL BIGOTRY.ni...you too change na.

You people started it.....So learn to live with it.....

There is no going back....

You guys were lucky that it was only beberebe...

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by seanet01: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:
pics of 3 flyovers started and completed under 2 years......Can we see that of Ogun state ......

pics speak louder than paper work and propaganda
The 1st and 2nd picture where is that bridge in Ebonyi?
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Like seriously, and oga seun is not so bothered about it. I hate tribalist. Live and let's live in peace, we don't need to demean other tribes to pass non existence points.

And Nigerians will be so quick to spot racism. Is that not an hypocrisy?

Even a tribal bigot like you is also forming saint....

Make I sit down here da watch

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

You people started it.....So learn to live with it.....

There is no going back....

You guys were lucky that it was only beberebe...

Yes,its not an Igbo man that opened the thread and uglyafonja is not the samething as berebebe.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Great2017: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Sorry, I can't educate you on the right thing to do when dealing with an informed cyber community.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Even a tribal bigot like you is also forming saint....

Make I sit down here da watch

Try all you want bro, but I assure you that I won't be dragged into this foolishness.

Low lives. Your rich tribes men are making names for themselves across ethic borders.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Try all you want bro, but I assure you that I won't be dragged into this foolishness.

Low lives. Your rich tribes men are making names for themselves across ethic borders.
Dont mind him,when someone doesn't join him in his folly.He tag that person tribal bigot so as not to disgrace himself.And always know that vglyafonja=berebebe

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

You I know very well....

you have two handles....

One is for tribal bashing and the second one is for making peace when beaten to stupo

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:
Dont mind him,when someone doesn't join him in his folly.He tag that person tribal bigot so as not to disgrace himself.And always know that vglyafonja=berebebe

@Basic123......you are typical tribal bigot...everyone on nairaland knows you very well

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:

Well said bro. Dude still needs to Logout and login another Monika to make a point.

I just confirmed that he is truly a low life fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Well said bro. Dude still needs to Logout and login another Monika to make a point.

I just confirmed that he is truly a low life fellow.

Still better than you...

A confused sophisticated tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency / Governor Wike Praying During Service For New Legal Year (Photos) / Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.