Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19165 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
lolzz

The reason why I like you is that you are trying to show some tin..

Unlike your brothers, who just prefer to live by propagandas...thinking that every body is like that....

Try harder, you might end up having a better prove
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
FKO81:
Ebonyi state
It will take a place like Ogun state 100years to have a serene estate like this
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ebonyi state.

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
FKO81:
Ebonyi state

It will take a place like Ogun state 100years to have a serene estate like this...
That is UCHENDO ESTATE
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
some hotels in Ebony state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ebonyi teaching hospital

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Maria resort, Afikpo

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abakaliki city at night....
just look at the city, that Afonjas are comparing with shithole Ogun state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
uglyafonja:
Abakaliki city at night....

just look at the city, that Afonjas are comparing with shithole Ogun state

It will take Abeokuta, the ritual capital of Nigeria, 100 years to look like this

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:

Look at your shithole.No wonder all Igbo wanderers both men and women are hawking chewing sticks in the SW.

lol... to compare Agonyi state with the The Great Ogun state...TUFIAKWA.Why you wan compare Botswana with London.
Just baba Ijebu would buy all Agonyi state with all the flat head wanderers in the rathole.Agonyi state...TUFIAKWA.

as small as your south east is....not more than ONLY OYO STATE .... grin...you still have brown roofs..
Oyo is like a big and ugly basket,infrastructurally it is starved and the same thing applies to Ogun.
Lying to yourself will not change the status quo.
Nigeria is bigger than Qatar and UAE but infrastructurally Nigeria is nonesense.
Travel out and stop thinking that your useless Ibadan and Abeakuta or whatever have more infrastructure than Abakaliki.
For your information I am not an Igbo but believe me only Lagos can beat those eastern states in terms of infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Letslive:
Oyo is like a big and ugly basket,infrastructurally it is starved and the same thing applies to Ogun.
Nigeria is bigger than Qatar and UAE but infrastructurally Nigeria is nonesense.
Travel out and stop thinking that your useless Ibadan and Abeakuta or whatever have more infrastructure than Abakaliki.
For your information I am not an Igbo but believe me only Lagos can beat those eastern states in terms of infrastructure.

Tell them....they think, Nigeria start from Abuja and end in Lagos...

The day they will travel down SS/ SE,...they will know that they have been living in shitholes

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by leofab(f): 3:49am On Jul 03, 2017
adem30:

Yet thousands of your brothers and sisters troop out daily to board the available buses to your claimed backward state to survive. Keep on yor chest beating. even your Governors always runs here to survive. Just show me how many ex governors from southwest resides in your region
same way the Chinese and Arabs troops to Nigeria. Who hates taking advantage of backward people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by hilroy: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Why are Igbos always engaging in dick measuring contest? It shows people suffering from inferiority complex. I can't believe these idiots are comparing Ebonyi the most backward state in the south and one of the poorest in Nigeria to Ogun state. I'm really disappointed at my Yoruba brothers for their passiveness towards threads like this, some of you guys are doing your service in Alaigbo and you can see how bakward these people are with their erosion ravaged lands, brown roof buildings and thatched roof buildings, take those pictures and use it to counter them any time they post brown roof buildings in Yorubaland. If I were in Nigeria, I won't mind travelling to Alaigbo and take pictures of their disgusting and eyesore villages and towns. Below are just few examples of eyesore in Ebonyi state pulled from the internet

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Letslive:

But Qatar does not have your population...more than 40 million of you wanderers.With Otokoto,pioneering rituals in Africa,okija rituals which you have exported to other regions,factory babies which a lot of people know you sell and do rituals with some,stealing of babies,kidnapping like no other and being a tribe who are mainly criminals largely in the illicit drug trade especially Anambra people according to Prof Ellis who did a book on drug in West Africa.Name the crime...but you are still behind the SW and still wallow in poverty.Continue with your criminalty and see how God works His wonders. You have a small region but it is still undeveloped and you still have brown roofs while you were late in getting civilised.
None of your state can even near Ogun state which can stand by itself while you rely on Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Goahead(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
I heard that the tallest building in SE is in Abakaliki, FK081, is this the building?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5587227_1739578tjpegee52d67e28397f64be797024229f8ffa_jpeg31d3df1080ff4d19521b84e4cc86603f

Just an innocent question please... I'm also Igbo.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
mercyville:

But Qatar does not have your population...more than 40 million of you wanderers.With Otokoto,pioneering rituals in Africa,okija rituals which you have exported to other regions,factory babies which a lot of people know you sell and do rituals with some,stealing of babies,kidnapping like no other and being a tribe who are mainly criminals largely in the illicit drug trade especially Anambra people according to Prof Ellis who did a book on drug in West Africa.Name the crime...but you are still behind the SW and still wallow in poverty.Continue with your criminalty and see how God works His wonders. You have a small region but it is still undeveloped and you still have brown roofs while you were late in getting civilised.
None of your state can even near Ogun state which can stand by itself while you rely on Abuja.

Hahahahahaha....so posting pics of 0ne building is now development.....

The truth is that there is nothing to show for in Ogun state....

Forget nairaland, or IGR.....Ogun state is poor and backward..... period!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:
Why are Igbos always engaging in dick measuring contest? It shows people suffering from inferiority complex. I can't believe these idiots are comparing Ebonyi the most backward state in the south and one of the poorest in Nigeria to Ogun state. I'm really disappointed at my Yoruba brothers for their passiveness towards threads like this, some of you guys are doing your service in Alaigbo and you can see how bakward these people are with their erosion ravaged lands, brown roof buildings and thatched roof buildings, take those pictures and use it to counter them any time they post brown roof buildings in Yorubaland. If I were in Nigeria, I won't mind travelling to Alaigbo and take pictures of their disgusting and eyesore villages and towns. Below are just few examples of eyesore in Ebonyi state pulled from the internet

Y not go to Zambia and take a picture and term it SE....

Even in 18 century, the SE are not use to traveling with horse...

is the Peugeot car still in existence

You can see how pained and mentally derailed you are.....

ThankGod you are not in Nigeria...

Hunger would have finished you up just like your brothers....

Instead of you to be thinking on how to free your brothers and sisters from hungry people IDP camp in Oshogbo, you are hear talking trash...

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

This is where your brothers and sisters have been relegated to....

you should be thinking on how to help them, instead of crying fowl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by hilroy: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Y not go to Zambia and take a picture and term it SE....

Even in 18 century, the SE are not use to traveling with horse...

is the Peugeot car still in existence

You can see how pained and mentally derailed you are.....

ThankGod you are not in Nigeria...

Hunger would have finished you up just like your brothers....

Instead of you to be thinking on how to free your brothers and sisters from hungry people IDP camp in Oshogbo, you are hear talking trash...

I can bet with anything I have that most of you Igbos making stupid comments on Nairaland are either living in Lagos or other southwest cities. Go back to your region and experience how millions are living in abject poverty. Stop sitting in Lagos and Ibadan and assume that none of your brothers still ride donkeys, or none of them live in brown roof or thatched roof buildings, or the region is not poverty stricken or erosion ravaged. Stop being in self denial. Go to Ishiagu, bende, Akpakume-nze, oji river, kpiri kpiri, uruwulu, oguta, nkalagu, umuota etc.
Now tell me these pics are also from Zambia or Malawi

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
All indices from world bank and UNO had shown that poverty is the main cause of their wandering.I did not know that they have a lot of disabled like I am recently witnessing in Lagos where they beg for money and they have the highest number of crazy people in Nigeria and Africa.
Mesnwhile...Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

I can bet with anything I have that most of you Igbos making stupid comments on Nairaland are either living in Lagos or other southwest cities. Go back to your region and experience how millions are living in abject poverty. Stop sitting in Lagos and Ibadan and assume that none of your brothers still ride donkeys, or none of them live in brown roof or thatched roof buildings, or the region is not poverty stricken or erosion ravaged. Stop being in self denial. Go to Ishiagu, bende, Akpakume-nze, oji river, kpiri kpiri, uruwulu, oguta, nkalagu, umuota etc.

Take it easy bro.....
I can see your pains

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
mercyville:
All indices from world bank and UNO had shown that poverty is the main cause of their wandering.I did not know that they have a lot of disables like I am recently witnessing in Lagod where they beg for money and they have the highest number of crazy people in Nigeria and Africa.
Mesnwhile...Ogun state

why are you embarrassing yourself....
repeating a 3D pics twice is now infrastructural development.....

Go and take some pills and easily go the Awolowo way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

Bro.....don't think its everyone that love going to SW....even at that, your brothers and sisters are all over SE doing your tailoring work and selling their agbo.....

Even in Lagos....Igboman still beats you hands down...
the pics below will explain the rest

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

This is where Ambode threw your brothers and sisters into (Lagoon)....because they are all dwelling in shanties and are constituting nuisance....

Go and plead on their behalf...

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

Since you need an update of what is happening to you, I will do just that.....

Your hungry brothers and sisters are now residing in Oshogbo IDP camp in order to ease hunger through eating of free food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

This is where Ambode threw your brothers and sisters into (Lagoon)....because they are all dwelling in shanties and are constituting nuisance....

Go and plead on their behalf...
Mumu...most of those people are your runaway from poverty children in the SW that one of the yoruba girls on nairaland here gave some treats.They prefer the SW to your small poverty stricken enclave.Most of your people are running mad.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by hilroy: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Since you need an update of what is happening to you, I will do just that.....

Your hungry brothers and sisters are now residing in Oshogbo IDP camp in order to ease hunger through eating of free food

So much emotion in your post. Just take it easy. All what I'm telling is that your region is the most backward in South and compete with North east for the most backward in Nigeria. If you like bring pictures from Sambisa and call it southwest. The fact still remains that your region is worse than southwest.
You said there is IDP camp in Osogbo, but if you are smart (which I don't expect you to be as an Osu), you should know that IDP stands for internally displaced persons. Since there are no crisis in Southwest, that means the people you are showing are from other part of Nigeria most likely Osus running away from being used as sacrifice for Alusi.

So far you still have houses with thatched roof and Osu/Ohu caste system in Alaigbo, the joke is on you and your kindred bro

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
mercyville:
Mumu...most of those people are your runaway from poverty children in the SW that one of the yoruba girls on nairaland here gave some treats.They prefer the SW to your small poverty stricken enclave.Most of your people are running mad.

Y not go the Awolowo way and save yourself this stress

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

So much emotion in your post. Just take it easy. All what I'm telling is that your region is the most backward in South and compete with North east for the most backward in Nigeria. If you like bring pictures from Sambisa and call it southwest. The fact still remains that your region is worse than southwest.
You said there is IDP camp in Osogbo, but if you are smart (which I don't expect to be as an Osu), you should know that IDP stands for internally displaced persons. Since there are no crisis in Southwest, that means the people you are showing are from other part of Nigeria most likely Osus running away from being used as sacrifice for Alusi.

So far you still have houses with thatched roof and Osu/Ohu caste system in Alaigbo, the joke is on you and your kindred bro

Take it easy bro.....
the pain is much!!!!!

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by hilroy: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Take it easy bro.....
the pain is much!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tricycle Ban: PDP Faults Sanwo-Olu For Not Providing Alternative, To Protest / ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.