Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19177 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
uglyafonja:

Why not help us and saving yourself this stress by showing us the infrastructural development in Ogun state as to compare with Ebony state.....
You people people just love paper work
lol...help you in comparing Ogun state with Agonyi rituals hawker state.You really have a flat brain.Only the houses in the redemption camp in Ogun state pass all the buildings in your hawker Agonyi state.
You are really a flat head and flat brain specie...take this..

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
lol...help you in comparing Ogun state with Agonyi rituals hawker state.You really have a flat brain.Only the houses in the redemption camp in Ogun state pass all the buildings in your hawker Agonyi state.
You are really a flat head and flat brain specie...take this..

But this is the state capital..Abeokuta

If the state capital is like this, tell me how other places will look like.....

Or you just want to talk ?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2017
uglyafonja:

But this is the state capital..Abeokuta

If the state capital is like this, tell me how other places will look like.....

Or you just want to talk ?
You can even post old pictures when your parents did not know what they call roofings or any where and call it Abeokuta or Ogun state but I or any Omoluabi will not go as low as compare Ogun state with backward Agonyi state.Even just to take pictures of GRA areas of Ogun don pafuka that your Ojuku head but Agonyi state ...lol TUFIAKWA

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
beberebe:

Do not associate yourself brown roof poverty infested dilapidated states with Lagos.....

Lagos is a no mans land.....developed by every tribe....so you go and face your backward poverty infested brown roof dilapidated region
did u attend missiƶnary school Twelve Apostles Sharon in Izzi
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:

You can even post old pictures when your parents did not know what they call roofings or any where and call it Abeokuta or Ogun state but I or any Omoluabi will not go as low as compare Ogun state with backward Agonyi state.Even just to take pictures of GRA areas of Ogun don pafuka that your Ojuku head but Agonyi state ...lol TUFIAKWA

I assume that you are very sensible....
Kindly show us the so called GRA....
Or you are just a cone headed bigot??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by easyhacq(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Saintsquare(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
comparing tecno to iPhone
Na so craze dey start
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by prodigy24: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op stop wasting your time with afonja, I am just waiting for the day the opportunity will be availed, I will cover the entire South west ,post it here. You will be shocked the level of infrastructural decay,poverty ravaging them. Pay no attention to their brags. From sango to ifo, to imeko, to otta to egbaa to Abeokuta to shagamu to all the timid environments are dotted with shanties. You can only see a continuous modern blocks only in estates,mostly for company workers aside that,every nook and cranny is either celestial church ritual enclave of babalowo shrine... I shudder at the level of Yoruba's pretence and hypocrisy. They are the definition of poverty.. Each time they brandish igr I laugh soon hard knowing fully well that they like massaging their ego a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by prodigy24: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:

Shame on you,this is not old picture this is the reality. I have been to Ogun,Oyo osun they are all shithole.. You can not compare abakiliki to Abeokuta... The only place that is good in Abeokuta is the road that Leads to govt house. If you want to see Abeokuta very well climb the rock or that only high rise in the entire Abeokuta. Then you will understand...

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
beberebe:

See this one pretending to be saint.....
keep quiet and show us what you have in Ogun state with their fake IGR

more from ebony state
Guy fire on, I dey your back. Lol... My wife is from Ebonyi state, and I did PD in EBSU. CAS and Presco were my areas then. Na ppl wey no know Ebonyi state dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
prodigy24:

Shame on you,this is not old picture this is the reality. I have been to Ogun,Oyo osun they are all shithole.. You can not compare abakiliki to Abeokuta... The only place that is good in Abeokuta is the road that Leads to govt house. If you want to see Abeokuta very well climb the rock or that only high rise in the entire Abeokuta. Then you will understand...
Look at your shithole.No wonder all Igbo wanderers both men and women are hawking chewing sticks in the SW.

lol... to compare Agonyi state with the The Great Ogun state...TUFIAKWA.Why you wan compare Botswana with London.
Just baba Ijebu would buy all Agonyi state with all the flat head wanderers in the rathole.Agonyi state...TUFIAKWA.

as small as your south east is....not more than ONLY OYO STATE .... grin...you still have brown roofs..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
prodigy24:
Op stop wasting your time with afonja, I am just waiting for the day the opportunity will be availed, I will cover the entire South west ,post it here. You will be shocked the level of infrastructural decay,poverty ravaging them. Pay no attention to their brags. From sango to ifo, to imeko, to otta to egbaa to Abeokuta to shagamu to all the timid environments are dotted with shanties. You can only see a continuous modern blocks only in estates,mostly for company workers aside that,every nook and cranny is either celestial church ritual enclave of babalowo shrine... I shudder at the level of Yoruba's pretence and hypocrisy. They are the definition of poverty.. Each time they brandish igr I laugh soon hard knowing fully well that they like massaging their ego a lot.
Untill you can post something like this from that Agonyi ritual hawkers state then would I know you really want to compare grin grin

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by walemoney007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
prodigy24:
why is it that you IBO's love wandering about in the south west,you know a lot of places.why don't you go back to ebonyi state,cause am sure you are in Ogun state
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
prodigy24:
grin grin
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
Can you play the game
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
.lol..

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lol..

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lol..
Guy, why are you embarrassing yourself.... what you are showing is not up to 1% of Ogun state....
Stop deceiving yourself....this is the Ogun we all know

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=FKO81 post=58059939][/quote]

The guy just da fall Afonjas hand,,,imagine what he posted...brown roof at the background....
just few modern building.... LOL

I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lol..

young man, stop embarasing your tribes men.....

Ogun state do not have any tangible project to boast of.....that is the truth...

Abakaliki is a city and infrastructurally developed than Abeokuta.....
Stop wasting your time...
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lol..

Let compare Anambra and Ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=FKO81 post=58059939][/quote]
This is a complete shithole...

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
FKO81:

Let compare Anambra and Ogun
Abeg don't just go there...... Please...let them defeat Ebony state first....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
uglyafonja:

Abeg don't just go there......
Please...let them defeat Ebony state first....

Ok
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
FKO81:

Ok
I will always resurrect this thread, when never they raise their ugly heads
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
.lolz

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lolz
Abakaliki have a better golf course..... You can even see the governor playing golf with a friend....

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
.lolz
Abakaliki have a better golf course..... You can even see the governor playing golf with a friend....

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
lolzz

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ebonyi state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ebonyi state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments / YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.