Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19170 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Well said bro. Dude still needs to Logout and login another Monika to make a point.

I just confirmed that he is truly a low life fellow.

The same tactics he used when he quickly labelled you two handler user before he would get cought.

He Changed his handling from "berebebe" to "vglyafonja" when he discovered that he has been rendered foolish and a tribal bigot with "berebebe" and then logged in with "vglyafonja" to declare himself winner and give himself useless award and tagged every other person that rendered him a fool "tribal bigot forming saint".

That berebebe a.k.a "vglyafonja" really made fool of himself today.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chai!!! And my governor is busy promoting made in aba product while there is zero infrastructure in aba.nothing to show for,iam so ashamed of this people and there class
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

@Basic123......you are typical tribal bigot...everyone on nairaland knows you very well

Just be trying to save your face by wanting everyone to be like you.This your second handle "vglyafonja" speak volume of who you are.

Any thread on nairaland with your first handle "berebebe" and 2nd handle "vglyafonja" is synonymous to TRIBAL BIGOTRY on nairaland and you cannot change that by calling everyone tribal bigot.

Even if you call mynd44,lalasticlala and seun tribal bigot
vglyafonja a.k.a berebebe will forever be known as TRIBAL BIGOT.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:

Just be trying to save your face by wanting everyone to be like you.This your second handle "vglyafonja" speak volume of who you are.

Any thread on nairaland with your first handle "berebebe" and 2nd handle "vglyafonja" is synonymous to TRIBAL BIGOTRY on nairaland and you cannot change that by calling everyone tribal bigot.

Even if you call mynd44,lalasticlala and seun tribal bigot
vglyafonja a.k.a berebebe will forever be known as TRIBAL BIGOT.

Afonjas are known to be a typical tribal bigot..... Even offline....so save yourself this stress and heat

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

The same tactics he used when he quickly labelled you two handler user before he would get cought.

He Changed his handling from "berebebe" to "vglyafonja" when he discovered that he has been rendered foolish and a tribal bigot with "berebebe" and then logged in with "vglyafonja" to declare himself winner and give himself useless award and tagged every other person that rendered him a fool "tribal bigot forming saint".

What is this mallam saying

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Afonjas are known to be a typical tribal bigot..... Even offline....so save yourself this stress and heat
May be they take after nnamdi kanu and all Igbos and learnt from radio biafra.

Like i've said,naming others tribal bigot will not change the fact you in particular is a tribal bigot.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Exactly!

Their governors are busy building bridges to promote youths entrepreneurship in that region while some low lives fellows are so bent on burning those bridges to ashes.

I know people like him. They have no life outside the Internet due to the regular mtn 10mb. Their offline lives is just so fu.cked up that they need Internet validations for their sorry lives.

I have igbo friends and all of them are doing great. I won't allow this little boy to drag me down to ethnic hate/bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:
May be they take after nnamdi kanu and all Igbos and learnt from radio biafra.

Like i've said,naming others tribal bigot will not change the fact you in particular is a tribal bigot.

Go the Awolowo way ,if you can't bear it

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Exactly!

Their governors are busy building bridges to promote youths entrepreneurship in that region while some low lives fellows are so bent on burning those bridges to ashes.

I know people like him. They have no life outside the Internet due to the regular mtn 10mb. Their offline lives is just so fu.cked up that they need Internet validations for their sorry lives.

I have igbo friends and all of them are doing great. I won't allow this little boy to drag me down to ethnic hate/bigotry.

Building bridges for their political interest......

Did I hear you say youth enterpreneurship

From which youth to which youth??

Are you OK?

From lazy Afonjas youths Abi another youth

A born entrepreneur(Igbo man) learning how to become an enterpreneur from a lazy jobless Afonjas....

You need to reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Building bridges for their political interest......

Did I hear you say youth enterpreneurship

From which youth to which youth??

Are you OK?

From lazy Afonjas youths Abi another youth

A born entrepreneur(Igbo man) learning how to become an enterpreneur from a lazy jobless Afonjas....

You need to reset your brain

Go back to school and learn how to read English and the usefulness of one's brain in comprehension.

I am off your thread.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Go back to school and learn how to read English and the usefulness of one's brain in comprehension.

I am off your thread.

You better do because you and your brothers have been defeated......?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by comrChris(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
In as much as i hate this e war on nairaland i think this thread is necessary, since the so called statistics came out we have not been allowed to have peace,every thread involving igbos n yorubas you open the next thing you will be seeing is how Ogun is richer than the entire SE,at a time i was almost forced to write something....

Now am not argueing the report but have these few questions

Why is ogun one of the least developed state in nigeria because ogun is not among the 10 developed states in nigeria?

Being the industrial hub of the country and having produced prominent politicians why are the people still struggling with poverty..

Having the highest university and yet cant measure up with some states in number of professor and one hardly hear ogun come out top in any competition.

With all this money ogun should have the best infrastructure after lagos n abuja but its still struggling with the poorest states

The stanstard of living should be second to none for being rich with small population...

And the list continue....

Note: my cousin served at abeokuta, i know what she told me,i have also been to some part of abeokuta and ogun state, so i can tell you ogun state is battling for survival...

Please somebody should pls tell us where those money is going to...

Enough of paper work, what is on ground should be speaking

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
comrChris:
In as much as i hate this e war on nairaland i think this thread is necessary, since the so called statistics came out we have not been allowed to have peace,every thread involving igbos n yorubas you open the next thing you will be seeing is how Ogun is richer than the entire SE,at a time i was almost forced to write something....

Why is ogun one of the least developed state in nigeria because ogun is not among the 10 developed states in nigeria?

Being the industrial hub of the country and having produced prominent politicians why are the people still struggling with poverty..

Having the highest university and yet cant measure up with some states in number of professor and one hardly hear ogun come out top in any competition.

With all this money ogun should have the best infrastructure after lagos n abuja but its still struggling with the poorest states

The stanstard of living should be second to none for being rich with small population...

Note: my cousin served at abeokuta, i know what she told me,i have also been to some part of abeokuta and ogun state, so i can tell you ogun state is battling for survival...

Thankyou very much for asking them that question......

I always hear them say that SE governors are corrupt....but when you go to the SW minus Lagos, you will find out that this people are just suffering and smiling.....

Instead of them to ask their so called governors question of how the spent their IGR....they rather resort to insulting the Igbo's and telling them how their governors are corrupt just because the Igbo's always speak out...

Look at Oyo state....nothing new is happening in that state, the guy is struggling to pay salary...

Go to EKITI state, the same thing

Abi na Ondo state....that one na protest zone...

Ogun..... just forget it...

OSUN....this state try small

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by walemoney007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

You better do because you and your brothers have been defeated......?
defeated in what grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
walemoney007:
defeated in what grin

who be this maggot?
Get off my mention if you do not have any tin tangible to contribute

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Jabioro: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

This Ogun state propaganda is too foolish for someone to believe.....
Imagine someone claiming generate 72 billion but he can only boast of a flyover that is completed....

This people use this high IGR propaganda to collect more loans ....

Ogun state collected 2 times bail out to pay salary....can't you see that sometin is wrong somewhere....But the foolish ones on nairaland will be senseless to reason some crippy games on games...but rather prefer to jubilate instead of asking or equating the said amount with what is on ground.
Do you no the full meaning of IGR.. to what you and OP were saying ?
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you no the full meaning of IGR.. to what you and OP were saying ?

Look at the meaning...
It is well define by the lifestyle of the people from Southwest

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by disciple1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi, I’m using Dingtone now. Free calls and messages, such amazing! Download it from http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=kr4Mwx
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
disciple1:
Hi, I’m using Dingtone now. Free calls and messages, such amazing! Download it from http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=kr4Mwx

Who be this one

Abeg find your level
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Basic123: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Go the Awolowo way ,if you can't bear it
wao!!

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Saintsquare(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
comrChris:

look at this one trying to be wise by stylishly calling Ogun a poor state,you are not different from that mumu .We already said you guys won, Ebonyi is far developed than Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsquare:
look at this one trying to be wise by stylishly calling Ogun a poor state,you are not different from that mumu .We already said you guys won, Ebonyi is far developed than Ogun.

I think that guy just said the truth....

Ogun state is not just poor but very poor...poverty is written all over their faces...

Go to Abeokuta and you will confirm what I am saying...

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abakaliki city at night..... Abeokuta is a complete village when compared to Abakaliki.....

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Can someone show us Abeokuta at night
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful abakaliki

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
omo ....see as the people fresh.....
Ogun is a village compared to Ebony

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ogun.......A very local ritualistic name
Ebony.....An English name

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2017
beberebe:
Ogun.......A very local ritualistic name

Ebony.....An English name
lol..I just saw this.Comparing a rathole ..Ebonyi..sounds like dizziiness grin...with the Great Ogun State.This Ojuku head don bend.All your five eastern states no reach Ogun state talkless of Agonyi hawker state...

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:
lol..I just saw this.Comparing a rathole ..Ebonyi..sounds like dizziiness grin...with the Great Ogun State.This Ojuku head don bend.All your five eastern states no reach Ogun state talkless of Agonyi hawker state...

Why not help us and saving yourself this stress by showing us the infrastructural development in Ogun state as to compare with Ebony state.....
You people people just love paper work

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by uglyafonja: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2017
mercyville:

Do you mean Ogun ritual state??

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2017
uglyafonja:

Do you mean Ogun ritual state??
No..I mean Igboland,exporter and pioneer of ritualism and ritualists in Africa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor / Governor Abiodun Suspends Abudu-Balogun Over Alleged Sexual Harassment / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.