Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert (25013 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Where were these signatories when the constituents were collecting signatures?

Where were the signatories when aggrieved constituents submitted the signatures to INEC?. grin grin

Chai, some people don chop Dino money o
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by uvalued(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Make I park my keke here...

BTW, is the vegetable in London decomposed properly now?

I need it for compost in my farm.
hmm what i learnt from buhari is "whatever you are desperate to have, be careful you might have it but not enjoy it" - uvaluedSense

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by me69: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingjoo:
Not surprised, so is yahaya bello self, the only governor in Nigeria today didn't do campaign, and has also taken first place in worst performance index.
I stand with Dino.
You stand with corruption

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by CharlotteFlair: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olokun17:

God determines life and death upon every individual; if so , your breath may be taken right away and you start decomposing before even your wish come to pass.
Unlike the vegetable, I am not afraid to die and I will die peacefully! Here is your evil president ravaged by disease. The guy GATS to pay for his evil against humanity in a London hospital lying comatose.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
believe me , Dino is either going to unseat that coward Bello or he will be the next Senate president, while Saraki the president ekweremmadu vice President,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by CharlotteFlair: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
sapele914:
Guy is that how much you hate your parents so much that you are wishing death on them?Wonders will never end.
Shut up your buccal cavity before Amadioha, Iyiafor Enyiogwugwu and Alukwu Emeke strike it to pieces ! God forbid that the vegetable would be even be my kinsman! Is something wrong with you or is your brain paining you again?
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by puffpuff: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's like this recall thing is only happening online. I have been in Kabba for few days now. Majority of the people here seem ignorant of the process and the few that knew were just laughing, claiming yaya Bello is a joker. Dino is loved by his people. You need to see how people troop out two days ago at Ayede garage,kabba to welcome Dino despite a heavy downpour . This recall is just another media distraction. Nothing like that is happening in Dino senatorial district.

It must be stated too that they hate and curse yaya Bello with reckless abandon.

From my personal investigation, Dino actually built a constituency office in Kabba. It is located very close to FRSC office at Kabba. It is a nice edifice.

Kabba is the most populous and historical town in the senatorial district after Lokoja.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
I Can See That Dino Is Very Scared Of What Will Come Upon Him From Recall Back Home Process The Money He Surpose To Be Manage After Recall, Is Using It To Advertise What Did Not Hold Water And News
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by stuffs4me(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dino is an Enigma.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Callmedondee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by opmrules: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Make I park my keke here...

BTW, is the vegetable in London decomposed properly now?

I need it for compost in my farm.

what kind of inhumane statement is that. in short i wish you what you are wishing others now.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by nellyelitz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
Dino, the cat with nine lives!
i tey u
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Stakekay1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
You can imagine all the party excos are against the governor, he has no support base, he is just an interloper hibernating in Lugard house, he sure will be thrown out at the expiration of his tenure.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by analyticalman23: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wasted energy
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Darlington120(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
kogi wahala don 2much, I which dey can just cut DAT state and give sum oda state so DAT we will knw DAT dere is no state like kogi
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by ohiku4every1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kogi APC proud of him but
the constituency want him recall

we re waiting for INEC
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wesely01:

You are proud of him , one question what has Dino done to better the life of kogite or its constituency. Make una dey fool una self.
What state are you from, and what is the achievement of the senator representing your senatorial district so far?
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
puffpuff:
It's like this recall thing is only happening online. I have been in Kabba for few days now. Majority of the people here seem ignorant of the process and the few that knew were just laughing, claiming yaya Bello is a joker. Dino is loved by his people. You need to see how people troop out two days ago at Ayede garage,kabba to welcome Dino despite a heavy downpour . This recall is just another media distraction. Nothing like that is happening in Dino senatorial district.

It must be stated too that they hate and curse yaya Bello with reckless abandon.

From my personal investigation, Dino actually built a constituency office in Kabba. It is located very close to FRSC office at Kabba. It is a nice edifice.

Kabba is the most populous and historical town in the senatorial district after Lokoja.
Tell them, some that doesn't know the name of their senators are here painting Dino bad.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
me69:
You stand with corruption
How is Dino corrupted bro?
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by airminem(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dino my man
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by CharlotteFlair: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
opmrules:

what kind of inhumane statement is that. in short i wish you what you are wishing others now.
Go fvck yourself! The evil man is been served!
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by petbam: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ogashub:
Sponsored news
Are u a relation to lie Muhammed?
pls stop lying to spread fake info.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by rasco2000me: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
madapcmod:
Thiefnubuu n bello tongue
ARE U OK,UR BRAIN AS WHAT IS CALED CACAWORM MUMUTOLOGY TUMOR
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by me69: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
luveth:

How is Dino corrupted bro?
he stands with it
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by bisam(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Duru009(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
#I stand with Dino

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video / Ekiti: Kolawole, Oyebanji win Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.