Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert (25012 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by fergie001: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Make I park my keke here...

BTW, is the vegetable in London decomposed properly now?

I need it for compost in my farm.
Bet y?

Dino baba:
Cc: sarrki,omenkalives,davodguy,ngeneukwenu,kyase,mynd4.4 and seunmsg.
Your comments please,esp from a tinubu perspective.

PS:I am an enemy of state ooooo,I don call myself b4 Una call me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
imagine,,,,

Please that can't be ten years ago

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by sunsewa16: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
don't mind that mumu of a governor wasting scarce public money on an unprofitable journey of Bermuda triangle, by now dino will be dancing iya ni eku nje, pls correct me on the music spellings.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by suremanpatriot: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Arithmetic Progression:
Melaye+melaye+melaye+...= melody cheesy cheesy
WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE MELAYE WHO ARE SCRUPULOUSLY VOCAL AND CAN CHALLENGE CUSTOMS CG OR ANY LAWLESS ,POWER DRUNK GOVT OFFICIAL FEARLESSLY. WELCOME MELAYE,WELLDONE SIR!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
sunsewa16:
don't mind that mumu of a governor wasting scarce public money on an unprofitable journey of Bermuda triangle, by now dino will be dancing iya ni eku nje, pls correct me on the music spellings.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Nathseun(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
As expected, no surprise.

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by jfking2005(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Power reside with the people that voted you in and not those elected officials...Please understand what democracy is all about[/size][size=8pt]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by lific: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Choi! Dino? This one pass my comment
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by jamace(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Egunje is involved! grin
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by fof1: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
Dino, the cat with nine lives!

DINO IS RIGHT AFTER ALL. INSTEAD OF MEETIN D YEARNINGS OF D PEOPLES OF KOGI,GOV.BELLO IS BUSY FIGHT SHADOWS OF HIS gods. WHAT WASTEFUL FOOLS WE HV IN GOVERNMENT. KOGI IS IN DIRE NEED OF DEVELOPMENT AND THEY ARE TALKING OF RECALL. RUBBISH INDEED.PLS.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by benjoggas: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
End of discussion!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by tobrinskilanski: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.
Na 2 day ?
The signature is now 180 thousand +
DINO is coming home.
Do u know your population of the people present in his constituency??...
APC know it wil backfire...because of the high tendency of forgery.
BTW...change your name to "chiefwailer."

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dino trying to survive...INEC & Mr. Governor, pity am like dem do SLS.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by rhektor(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arrangee, we know as e dey go
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by okechuks22: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ur people should keep on decieving ur selfs
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Wesely01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
sar33:
Talk don finish be that.If they came out to say they are proud of him,what else will happen?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/are-proud-of-dino-melaye-apcpic.html

You are proud of him , one question what has Dino done to better the life of kogite or its constituency. Make una dey fool una self.

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Gamusgamus: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
sar33:
Talk don finish be that.If they came out to say they are proud of him,what else will happen?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/are-proud-of-dino-melaye-apcpic.html
Dino the King, maganin mayu
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by elujah1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
imagine,,,,
Thats a lie, he wasnt like that 10years ago, he was in the house of reps

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by spokesboy: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
6 Persons signature vs. 160,000 Electorate signatures.
Na who go win... The Cabals or The Masses grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by xamilola(f): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wait o, that's not Kogi people o, that's APC, we ARE SO NOT PROUD OF HIM undecided
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by SamJT(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
dino melaye has done nothing to kogi west,am not a fans of noise making senator

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by praxisnetworks: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
SamJT:
dino melaye has done nothing to kogi west,am not a fans of noise making senator
You will do well to quit the internet and get an education. Dino is beyond your mental acuity.

1 Like

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by Olokun17: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Make I park my keke here...

BTW, is the vegetable in London decomposed properly now?

I need it for compost in my farm.

God determines life and death upon every individual; if so , your breath may be taken right away and you start decomposing before even your wish come to pass.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by SamJT(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
this is the right time to hit the nail on the head,check all the local govt in kogi west nothing is done there,is only found of following is so called looter senate president to court at all time and using our constituency fund for his personal use,by buying cars,house and support corruption cases and so on.all this so called politician in kogi state,your generation will suffer check out

2 Likes

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by AntiWailer: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

Do u know your population of the people present in his constituency??...

APC know it wil backfire...because of the high tendency of forgery.

BTW...change your name to "chiefwailer."

You are too ignorant and nothing works because of people like you.

Go and check the constitution.

Just above 50% of registered voters. Registered voters are less than 350k.

So learn before you jump on my post.

..... as for your advice, you can keep wailing,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by gbishman: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
all I see are 6 signatures as against the 50k plus prescribed by INEC for a recall
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by jrusky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
But to look kat things in some Dino remarks as per Yahyah Bello are damn right. Yahyah really messed up as a young man who failed in everything called better leadership. I thought was the most stupid governor in the entire world till I saw Yahyah Bello. I ad made up my mind not to be too worry about Kogi and Benue issue any longer because the same way their governors are daft so alsoo their citizen are so no need to waste my little free time talkng about irrelevant people.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by ihatesycophant(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
imagine,,,,
Poverty of the mind is worrying you. Pls go for deliverance at the nearest deliverance center.
Re: We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert by iamjavadem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
And what is this supposed to achieve?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looters' List: Stella Oduah Reacts To The Inclusion Of Her Name By Lai Mohammed / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.