Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Short Story About How I Win The Heart Of My Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Story About How I Win The Heart Of My Dream Girl (653 Views)

She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story About How I Win The Heart Of My Dream Girl by abdulmalik1988(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
I took my bath shortly after the morning prayer, brushed my teeth, packaged my kits and I was off to Kaduna for NYSC camping. I spent two weeks in the camp, after lots of military trainings. There after, I was posted to Zaria. This is where the romantic story begins. You actually want to know how to win the heart of your dream, that's exactly your utmost need now I guessed. Anyway, I used to be like you, I was turned down several times without number. I was crushed and squeezed into pieces by the women I deeply fell in love with. True love indeed! However, I bounced back when I realized my mistake and it was been straight forward. You can never win the heart of your love ones by been too straight forward with them. You must be a person of On and Off. What do I mean by ON and OFF? I mean you can't just play the game of making a woman to be able to predict you. You will be too cheap for her liking in fact she will ever disrespect you. So all you need to do now is to follow up my story as I will be adding them one after the other for the sake off copy and paste masters lol! I'm just joking though but I mean it!
I met this lady, so beautiful charming and intelligent. My first approach on her was the first target. I displayed some powerful women's mind capturing techniques for several weeks just to turn her heart over and over so she will be starved of my attention which I won't give to her until the time is do. Just follow me up. Later. You can reach me through comment box at www.iloveumessages.com. Site is accessible but still under design construction. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

My View: Anybody In A Relationship Is Having Sex? / *types Of Wives & Husbands* Where Do You Fit In ? / Update: Video of Nigerian lady who kisses her italian man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.