Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. (2621 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by youngdvirus(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2019
She's perfect Slim tall curvy the dream girl all men want.
since I've got eyes just like every man out there i can't pretend that am uninterested
February 14th this year i decided to take a first step since Love was in the air. bought a jewelry set from Jumia to kick things with, having just intention to make sure we get close and then I'd unleash what I've in store.
called her that night told her I've a gift for her, she knowing what date it was asked me if there's any string attach??
I can't deny so i sat her down in a place in my area we call "Love zone" i patiently waited for this day to come. told her how am feeling without going far that I'd like settle down with her
she smile and face down a while bout 5 seconds no word from either of us, is she afraid tellin me "No"?? i need to be strong now than ever "Yes or No I'd fair"
what's your reply ? she called my name, i know this gon be hard to say and for you to take it
but to be frank with you i don't want to be in a relationship now not that you're lookin bad or not my type
but this can't work between us it's cool we be friends, cold weather over me that night was a long one for me thoughts wouldn't let me sleep and above them all was that face and word I'd use seeing her next.
i can't stomach this i need time to heal she live not too far away and I'm likely to see each day,
this a little from what i read every day on NL, bleep up and put myself together can't let this bring about another depression. setup what next to do if we encounter I'd bleep away the blue face she cause me not showing that am all weak or can't ball without her.
many days passed we chat talk and call but not dating just friends, the more we pass the more new features keep adding I've to maintain this due to what's adding up.
i was with her outside a night that I'd never purge no matter what, her friend show up and started a chat with her kinda confidential so i drifted back a little.
after much i walk up to them again there i was elevated, the friend ask her in a low tone "is he your Bf" she responded yes, that night i slept like OES MD.
after then all she keep sayin was am his Bf we move things up again i started inviting her to my apartment, she had pronounced it let's seal it 1st day i didn't act touchy and that's not cool for me.
4th day in my apartment i can't be all good again get her coke and noodles after eatin about 5minx or so my Jimmy hon was already ahead of me, today or never i reach out to her kiss her and my two hands was on keyboard doin some teasing job, not long sound track flip on i was busy holding up this pressure to a point that my jimmy hon sent an impulse, i got this so i left the nipples move one hand down to the basement as i was about inserting my middle finger oh no she stop the tune.
what is it she reply nothing so why stop me from love triangle?? this point she put her crop top on am afraid "afraid of what" am afraid of pregnancy oh c'mon you don't ve to if so i have prophylactic i rush and brought it out.
So i drew her close but she prove a little stubborn what's it again tried kissing her wait she obstructed, is not about bein pregnant but the truth is I've never done this before...
reader
please help i've never done it before also i mean breakin chains like hymen
Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by zanebaddo(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2019
Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by donbachi(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2019
She is every man's dream,and she's still single till now...guy u think am na...dat girl is a tagayrean.
Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by youngdvirus(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2019
donbachi:
She is every man's dream,and she's still single till now...guy u think am na...dat girl is a tagayrean.

tagayrean??

1 Like

Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by IjebuWarrior: 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by LordSkinnie(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2019
As hard as this was to read, I think you 16 year olds should stop bothering so much about sex. There are lots of things more important in life.

But OP, if you can't abstain then you can proceed anyhow you want. There's no manual to it. It's hole and stick. Shuuk it inside. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. by Deepfeel(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2019
Lol there is always a first time, I remember my first time was really awful, in a dark room at night no lights two teenagers trying to figure it out, couldn't find the right hole kept hitting and rubbing my Jimmy all over even though she tried showing me where to hit I just couldn't get it right at least for that night, lol wake up next morning with bruises all over my Jimmy in my mind I was like it's better I stick to my masturbation the thin no even sweet, couple of months after that we tried again this time I got it right

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused / This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? / Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.