Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

She Was Giving Me Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Giving Me Green Light (768 Views)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Giving Me Green Light by viceric677(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
We are good friends but all the while she was giving me green light... Shey una understand? When I plucked the courage to ask her out she come start to dey do guy for me...

Guys... Especially ladies, why do you think she's doing this? Cos before I ask her, she and I were flirting like crazy. Then as soon as I asked her to b my girl, she come change...
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by Papiikush: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sometimes guys dey always fück up. No be every situations you go dey toast babe. Just flow with the wave.

You grab?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
If she give you green-light, No fall so easily.
Kinda form for her.
I assure you, she wl want more of you.

#YOLO
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by NairalandCS(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
She give you green light instead make you take am jeje you go dey overspeed. SMH.
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by daewoorazer(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Here in d zanga when dey give us office to work, we don't bother ourselves with appointment letter.

I do hope u grab man!
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by iweecureyou: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
viceric677:
We are good friends but all the while she was giving me green light... Shey una understand? When I plucked the courage to ask her out she come start to dey do guy for me...

Guys... Especially ladies, why do you think she's doing this? Cos before I ask her, she and I were flirting like crazy. Then as soon as I asked her to b my girl, she come change...
Nest tymes open ya eyed well
Reld meens Go
yelow meens steal thinkin
Green is meens storp sinple
angry
cc redbeans
lefulefu
itsjude
sexybbstar
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
The babe liked you as a friend, and wanted to use you as a cokcblocker... RUUUUN!
Re: She Was Giving Me Green Light by Akinz0126(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pls someone should pls guide me on how to create a thread?pls

(1) (Reply)

Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding / Weekend Hookup: Location:oshodi / Guy Sees His Gf Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.