Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (46896 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by easy1960(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2018
Sharing An Office With The Devil

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2018
That is not right.
Pretty sure that's sexual harassment.

Before this gets outta hand. And she starts making life miserable for you or even get you fire due to frustration, request for a change of office. You been there for a year surely you must have some sort of connection.

If that wouldn't work out, get a woman fast. Maybe if she sees you're taken, it'll discourage her. And probably she'll stop all that nonsense. So Introduce her to your woman.

Lastly, have something on her. Like an audio recording or a video recording when she's making that advances. You never know... It may come in handy. Like she can accuse you of rape or something or you can threaten her with the recordings...

You self... Don't you a friend to hook her up with.
She is not a devil. Lol. She is hórny. & she needs a man.

291 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by WetinConsignMe: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2018
She just really wants a baby. Try to give her ideas or help her get hooked up

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by easy1960(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2018
I have made moves to change my office, but my boss will ask why i want to change
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
I have made moves to change my office, but my boss will ask why i want to change

Well then you tell him the truth.
That'll escalate things but it'll solve everything.

Lalasticlala you can help here. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by skyhighweb(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.
Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc. After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.
She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her. She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing. Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again. Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?
maturing is 1 thing.

she is desperate u d closest to a man she has been with cause of her work.

31 yr old single man is still flexing life
31 yr old single woman is not flexing life she needs to b with someone, so dont push her away or make i tink she did wrong chasing career best u can do is try n hook her up with someone she doesnt love love you she just want to have a child thats what she want

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

This is sexual harassment and it is a serious offense. I don't care about her hunt for a sperm donor, but she shouldn't inconvenience or harass anyone in her search.

No CCTV in your office? Tell her those acts inconvenience you, via chats. That way you have evidence. If she doesn't stop, report her to a superior.

That said, you must be a good-looking guy. They always go for the best grin. Her best bet is an unsuspecting guy, he won't miss the sperm that got away. After all, you guys lose a lot to your palms, vaseline and lux soap every day.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Thegamingorca(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:

This is sexual harassment and it is a serious offense. I don't care about her hunt for a sperm donor, but she shouldn't inconvenience or harass anyone in her search.

No CCTV in your office? Tell her those acts inconvenience you, via chats. That way you have evidence. If she doesn't stop, report her to a superior.

That said, you must be a good-looking guy. They always go for the best grin. Her best bet is an unsuspecting guy, he won't miss the sperm that got away. After all, you guys lose a lot to your palms, vaseline and lux soap every day.
grin

I love how the tone of the post changed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

I love how the tone of the post changed

Na true na. She will check if he is handsome, has full hair, height, intelligence, attitude. Can't you see how soft OP sounds? Perfect sperm donor.

If you are a fine boy, protect your preek o.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by ericsimons18: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Oga give her what she wants or get out of this Forum asking stupid questions.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by chiommy123(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
I think you should see her as one of your female friends. advice and encourage her. she's just 31 when there are ladies in their mid and late thirties still enjoying their lives. she should 'relax' her own husband will surely come around

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by obonujoker(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Assuming it was a guy doing all what the lady is doing,... we won't hear "seems she's good looking o"

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Kaycee7(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:

[img]https://media./images/8edc2b89aba03f4a88f8c4358c672656/tenor.gif[/img]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by KingSatan: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Pocochantas, For the First time i am seeing you agree that Sexual Harassment is not Gender Based. I am sincerely happy that Most Men are coming out of the Box to Openly Share their own stories of Sexual Harassment.

Pocochantas, i will appreciate if you withdraw your last statement. I have seen so many Brilliant and principled young men who publicly and privately condemn Masturbation and sexual recklessness. Its like saying All Ladies use Dildos everyday.

Currently, there is so much attention on the Girl Child and this has made the Male Man very Vulnerable to Sexual Harassment and the likes.

Male Men are seen as weaklings whenever they share stories of Rape and Molestation even within their Peer Group of Same Gender.

Male Men are stereotyped to believe that He is a Macho and shouldn't complain about his weaknesses. When he does, He is consoled with words like "BE A MAN".

To the females, A male Man is just like you. He Cries and He feels Pain. World Statistics show that men die earlier than women. Not because they really don't want to live longer but because they are living a kind of life that is favourable to their ego but detrimental to their health.

Not because they choose to adopt such lifestyle but because their society have stereotyped them to Die with their pains rather than share, to hustle hard, i mean very hard.

The male man is not truly the problem of the world. If truly we want to solve this problem, then we all should adopt the TRUE DEFINITION OF FEMINISM (Not Nigeria's Definition where women scream for equal rights and recognition but when they are faced with challenges socially or normally defined for the Male man, they run into their shells). Or we go back to the old ways with slight modifications.

To the young Man, this is the right time for you to put an end to that madness.

Don't ask how? Or else i will curse you.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Justseyii: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abeg who knows where I can download DJ cuppy green light �

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by lastmaster(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Naira land is a shit hole.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by berrystunn(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Splasshhh(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Bonapart(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Foolishness.... You two should go get your PVC buhari's madness is affecting you guys

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by lastmaster(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
lastmaster:
Naira land is a shi*t hole.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by ajayiopy: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
OFFICE ROMANCE ? NOT A RIGHT WAY TO GO

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?

If this is true ,just resign from that office, I'm talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
.......you are on your own oooo
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by kaywhynoni: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just drop her contact here grin....... So that guys here can reach out to her with tangible advice.

Taink yu.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by MahatmaGhandi: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

Take a good look at Wizkid and his baby mamas. Is that what you want.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by shineeye1: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of hehr own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

R U N ! ! !

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by neolboy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just give her the damn baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sexual harassment.

Please brother, I beg you in the name of all the Gods of the universe. Please dodge this bullet because peace and rest of mind in your future is just a sperm drop away.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by soliddust2020: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Seconsol92(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Run for your life bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.