Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,334 members, 7,826,333 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos (50580 Views)

Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Crauxx(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Una de go school for Nigeria at all? Why spend so much on an education and not learn anything. I don't have the time to educate you. Google how viruses and bacterial infections spread. Just by your comment I can already tell you are an unbelievably dirty person.
I am not even in Nigeria. An illitrate who cant explain himself telling me to google it. grin
If you dont know what to say, go phuck yourself. And i can bet that you are from ekiti state. Ewu.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by banmee(m): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Crauxx:

I am not even in Nigeria. An illitrate who cant explain himself telling me to google it. grin
If you dont know what to say, go phuck yourself. And i can bet that you are from ekiti state. Ewu.

Ok, where you de? If you de anywhere else but Nigeria i go bend grin. Your mentality confirms it. There is no way you will be living in a normal country and say what you said about cleanliness. No phucking way. Even a five year old knows more about sanitation and cleanliness than you. Lol. He is waiting for me to explain what every kindergaten pupil should already know. Smh. E no de naija but dirty pass pig. He's asking why should abattoirs be clean since the way they are processed does not matter. Can you imagine? Why una be like this for Nigeria na?

3 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Crauxx(m): 2:22am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Ok, where you de? If you de anywhere else but Nigeria i go bend grin. Your mentality confirms it. There is no way you will be living in a normal country and say what you said about cleanliness. No phucking way. Even a five year old knows more about sanitation and cleanliness than you. Lol. He is waiting for me to explain what every kindergaten pupil should already know. Smh. E no de naija but dirty pass pig. He's asking why should abattoirs be clean since the way they are processed does not matter. Can you imagine? Why una be like this for Nigeria na?
So your point now is that the germs survive the cooking? Oya educate me. grin
The meat you ate last if at all you eat meat and not grass, do you know where it was processed, oya answer.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by banmee(m): 2:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Crauxx:

So your point now is that the germs survive the cooking? Oya educate me. grin
The meat you ate last if at all you eat meat and not grass, do you know where it was processed, oya answer.

Holy crap. Are you for real? Are you really asking these questions? Please post here when i said or implied that germs survive the cooking process. What your dull brain failed to comprehend was my question. Before you cook your food, does the processing/packaging not matter? Come on boy, this is basic elementary stuff na. So basically, your meat could fall in feaces and you would put it in a bag, transport it home and cook it just because of your belief that cooking would kill all germs. What about the journey from wherever you got the shitty meat? Do you realize how much bacterial infections you would passed around? Why oh why do i have to explain this to you? I ask again, did you go to school at all?
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by armyofone(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg post pix of what a real abbattoir looks like for them to see. They really don't know in Nigeria. Wow!! In 2017 ?
shocked so scary - like something from Stephen King's horror movie!
banmee:

1 Like

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Crauxx(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Holy crap. Are you for real? Are you really asking these questions? Please post here when i said or implied that germs survive the cooking process. What your dull brain failed to comprehend was my question. Before you cook your food, does the processing/packaging not matter? Come on boy, this is basic elementary stuff na. So basically, your meat could fall in feaces and you would put it in a bag, transport it home and cook it just because of your belief that cooking would kill all germs. What about the journey from wherever you got the shitty meat? Do you realize how much bacterial infections you would passed around? Why oh why do i have to explain this to you? I ask again, did you go to school at all?
Oya explain yourself you can't. You just dey talk rubbish wey full your mouth. Simple explanation you cannot give. I am tired of replying uneducated idiots here. Be sure of what you are saying before you say.

Go to sleep boy. cool
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by banmee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Crauxx:

Oya explain yourself you can't. You just dey talk rubbish wey full your mouth. Simple explanation you cannot give. I am tired of replying uneducated idiots here. Be sure of what you are saying before you say.

Go to sleep boy. cool

Lol. He wants me explain why it is good to be clean. This is a first. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.