Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Bleep An Olosho? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Bleep An Olosho? (7181 Views)

Should I Bleep Her? / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last! / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Bleep An Olosho? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
shege45:
guy its better dan stories dat touch....guy u self think am wat if d cd burst nko

Advising a man to NOT have sex because the cd could burst is just as "simple" as saying that a man shouldn't drive a car because some people die in car accidents.

We men have untamed tigers in our pants, and unless you are a very strong individual (physically/mentally), the majority never get to control that tiger all their lives... So the earlier they get to train that tiger and understand such notion, the better.

Oyindidi:
That'll be too much info from you to your daughter. I was telling my 15 year old niece about sex. She didn't say a word, at the end of the discussion, she laughed. grin I was expecting her to ask questions. I was shocked when she said, I know all you're telling. Children are way too matured

Exactly!!! And do you know who they learn it from?! Their equally foolish 15yrold friends.

So, if you'd rather have some 15yr old teach your niece about sex, then fair enough,but I am sorry and I'd rather they get the PROPER msg from the horse's mouth (aka me) so that A) they are comfortable talking to me about any sexual issues (if they are in any doubt) and B), there won't be any clueless 15yr olds buddy of theirs teaching them about sex.
Re: How Do I Bleep An Olosho? by sauceEEP(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
LWKMD
Re: How Do I Bleep An Olosho? by GMBITLY(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
mhizesther:

Baba I hail o...na only u sabi Dem olosho parole grin grin grin grin

One olosho seen!
Re: How Do I Bleep An Olosho? by GMBITLY(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, as much as you may be right, the sexual tension needs to be released ONE WAY or ANOTHER. This is why many are sexually tensed that they can't get a hold of themselves and decide to rape etc

So if, for example, a man should have such sick (rape/pedo etc) impulses , I'd rather he goes and relieve himself with these willing babes, in a PROPER manner, than with any other unwilling victim.

Then let him learn early, as we all know that many young brothas these days have their 1st time with these oloshos.... So let's make sure their 1st time is done PROPERLY

Guy you be MD at olosho ventures ltd
Re: How Do I Bleep An Olosho? by Princekelly563: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Oloshos is same as a normal woman, just that this one wants to get paid before sex...

If you go and see one, make sure you keep all your valuables at home and just go with exact money in pocket, if you can, don't even bring your phone.
When you meet her make sure you talk beforehand of what service she offers, for how long and what price.... And before paying her, confirm again for what services/length you are paying (beware, some will trick you that as soon as you cuum, it's over).
Pay before Sex when you get to the room, and if you have to shower, bring your clothes in the bathroom with you (and always keep an eye on them)

F0replay should be her sucking your dikc, NOTHING ELSE.... NEVER EVER in your wildest dreams go down on her.

please where can I get olosho around ring road

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Under Fire For Publishing Nudes In The Name Of Motherhood Pics! / Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases / So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.