Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help (1113 Views)

One Evening Newspaper Is Frustrating My Life. Help!! / Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With / I Knew I Shouldn’t Have But I Was Too Drunk…now,i Am Living A Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by deafeyez: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Almost everyone likes me, i give a little and am also stingy somehow. I am supposed to say am loved by all but wait, that is not true. People see me as a guy with an innocent face, cool and easy going but, i don't have male friends nor female friends. This, has been a major problem i am trying to overcome but, what could be the cause.
In my yard, i was always indoors not because i want to, but because when i am out with other tenants especially the women, i always don't have anything to contribute. We play ludo and it ends when it ends.
I give them stuffs like snacks and the rest yea, they love me for that and that is all. The one they hail and admire most doesn't always give as i do, i have not seen either.
I have no girl friends. The girls i laid are just by luck and i cannot maintain the relationship because i cannot keep a good conversation with them, they all left me.
Now, i have decided to approach one of my female tenants, she hasn't agreed, her younger sister likes me and she do too but am hooked.
She told me no, but i still go into her room and i never spent upto thirty minutes when am with her.
What is our discussion, nothing, just how was ur day, boring. angry I don't know how to make her laugh. I do
Most times, i do laugh at myself. cheesy What is really the problem.
Now, how do i take this girl's relationship to another level, how do i contribute meaningfully to conversations.
I am not outgoing that much, and in my two years of where i currently stay, i have never stopped more than 6 girls to make approach nor think of rapporting with new guys, just daily routine of people i have known.
It is so painful. tongue
Please, what can i do to salvage myself. I always have beautiful girls who admire me but i don't have one as a friend.
My first word always drive them away.
HELP
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
If your problem is as long as this write up,

Then you have a long problem...

Sorry about your problem... I didn't read tho... but I can judge your condition going by your write-up.

You need to see a herbalist!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
one tin i knw abt beautiful girls is that they want to own the drama and they prefer guys that are difficult to understand, ure too nice abeg its boring, person like u no fit be my friend, snub and be arrogant abit, u will see those girls will like u

Always ignore and reject ugly girls especially, even wen dey greet u ignore them
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry about your problem... I didn't read tho... but I can judge your condition going by your write-up.

cant u for once use ur head for once abeg , make ur village proud
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:

Smiles

Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by gabinogem(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
U can start from interesting books, movies & funny news discussions. It's not a hard thing to engage in a healthy conversation with the opposite sex though... Just go with the flow. The things that will make u laugh could be the things that will make her laugh. Above all, just be real & be true to urself & avoid being a sucker. Cheers bruv

1 Like

Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by Victornezzar: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
lmao....are u related 2 savagery
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by SirMichael1: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You're a very big fool... cheesy

If only you had taken some time to read what he wrote then you'll know that your comment indeed is trash
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

You're a very big fool... cheesy

If only you had taken some time to read what he wrote then you'll know that your comment indeed is trash

smiles....

Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
What you can do is to first have inner peace with yourself, set your mind free from every negative thinkings, all in all, make sure you win in the battle field of your mind. Thereafter, make sure you place value on yourself, very important. Another thing is, engage yourself in conversation that can bring the best out of you. Learn how to be humorous(if the word is correct sha, lol). It is good to be a reserve guy but not all the time. Get books or read from romancelanders on nairaland on related issues. Thanks.
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by deafeyez: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
U can start from interesting books, movies & funny news discussions. It's not a hard thing to engage in a healthy conversation with the opposite sex though... Just go with the flow. The things that will make u laugh could be the things that will make her laugh. Above all, just be real & be true to urself & avoid being a sucker. Cheers bruv

Thank you for your advise. I am going to try these.
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by Lessonteacher(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
THE SIMPLE REASON IT HAPPENS TO YOU IS THAT YOU GIVE A F**K WAY MUCH. BEING A NON-TALKATIVE PUTS YOU AT ADVANTAGE GETTING GIRLS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
IF YOU CAN BE A GOOD LISTENER, THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED. LISTEN VERY VERY WELL WHEN YOU ARE CONVERSING WITH PEOPLE AND BE FOCUSED , THERE'S NO WAY YOU WON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO MAINTAIN YOUR OWN PART OF THE CONVERSATION

1 Like

Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by deafeyez: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lessonteacher:
THE SIMPLE REASON IT HAPPENS TO YOU IS THAT YOU GIVE A F**K WAY MUCH. BEING A NON-TALKATIVE PUTS YOU AT ADVANTAGE GETTING GIRLS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
IF YOU CAN BE A GOOD LISTENER, THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED. LISTEN VERY VERY WELL WHEN YOU ARE CONVERSING WITH PEOPLE AND BE FOCUSED , THERE'S NO WAY YOU WON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO MAINTAIN YOUR OWN PART OF THE CONVERSATION

Thanks alot.
I do allow people talk all that they have to say, everything, and then am blank on what to reply or on how to carry the conversation forward. Most times, i key well into football convo and politics but that, is mostly between My Dad and I.
Hmmm i am always depressed with so many things running in my head, how to fix these problems.
Some say am dull, others believe i am sick but hell no, except Malaria and Typhoid.
I just wish God can give me some happiness of heart.
Re: I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help by ikeepitreal(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
i suggest you go out more, you know. Endeavor to widen your social circle. Meet more people and talk to them, learn to be more comfortable socially. From what you wrote up there, it doesn't sound like a case of social anxiety. Just stop over thinking and feel free.
i used to have the same problem, you can pm me let's talk more.

(1) (Reply)

When I Met My Long Lost Love / SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.