Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle (3972 Views)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS A LIE! Meet the *Real Shrek & Fiona {Photos} / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Bvlgari: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2022
OMG shocked

DJ Cuppy's new fiancee Ryan Taylor involved in a relationship with social media influencer Fiona Michelle.

The bubble got bursted after a video from November resurfaced online again showing Fiona gushing over her "man" who happened to be Ryan Taylor. This was almost at the same time DJ Cuppy revealed they were dating and got engaged.

Watch Video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmA419tj3Fc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Omorrr shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6n46wqZ9o

2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Bvlgari: 5:24am On Dec 11, 2022
More pics...

2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Uchesis: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Everybody still dey sleep. Make i wait till dem wake up to comment grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by lanre9ja(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Let me wait oooo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Emmacolinho(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Ayewada

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Franzinni: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Money can't make a woman keep a man ... and As long as a man has built himself into a celebrity or a rich man, madam be ready to share him !

The same thing you see in him is what other women too see in him. If he didn't hit the gym and train himself to peak form, you for done swipe left sinceeee.

This the intro many more dick hoppers are still going to shoot thier shot at him ... Married or not.

You are rich so just order a jet full of tissue paper becasue the phrase "cry me a river" is very very true.

#sigma force.

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by JaneYave(f): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2022
First of all, the business two matured adults are involved in shouldn' t really be my business
Everyone finds joy anyhow. Her choice, her thing to deal with.
Same people that kept pressurizing her to leave dogs and get
married will still bash her. What a world!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Hezzyluv: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2022
All these bloggers self. They would go and dig out stories just to trend even at the expense of people's life.

And what if DJcuppy is aware of it already?
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by TheWolfen(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Man! I hate gossips.
Bring facts so one can have something to discuss
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by princefrank76: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Cuppy the unlucky rich billionaire kid
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by 175(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2022
princefrank76:
Cuppy the unlucky rich billionaire kid

Nothing like unlucky here .. .nice looking average guys full ground wey wan wife her but her ego big pass CR7 own.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Jeon(f): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2022
cry

Why is she so unfortunately in relationship?
What are the things that she is lacking?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Uchesis: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2022
the marriage has already crashed before it even started
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by potbelly(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2022
A video from November when?
If the video resurfaced, it means it was already online
What if that is his ex?
Awon bloggers...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by JASONjnr(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Jeon:
cry

Why is she so unfortunately in relationship?

What are the things that she is lacking?

She can't be taken serious....She's a spoilt brat....

She said she has slept with men of different race in different countries...And she picked her preferred race in men and it wasn't white or black....Now she wants to settle down with a white boy ...

She's so confused about what she wants in life and she deserve the breakfast....And I think she carries with her, badluck to men...
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by chatinent: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2022
None of my business. Btw, how much turkey don cost for area this morning?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by KarlWhyte(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2022
dat one concern dem..
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Jeon(f): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

She can't be taken serious.... She's a spoilt brat....

She said she has slept with men of different race in different countries... And she picked her preferred race in men and it wasn't white or black....Now she wants to settle down with a white boy ...

She's so confused about what she wants in life and she deserve the breakfast.... And I think she carries with her, badluck to men...

I don't have time to engage with a Black man that's always right, but nothing good comes out from their nations.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by illicit(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Cuppy dat
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by gasowom: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2022
JaneYave:
First of all, the business two matured adults are involved in shouldn' t really be my business
why u comment
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by MrRichmond: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
one thing is pretty clear, this guy likes banging black women grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by marlow1962(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
175:

Nothing like unlucky here .. .nice looking average guys full ground wey wan wife her but her ego big pass CR7 own.
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2022
175:

They are only in love with her money, they be platinum diggers.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by JASONjnr(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Jeon:

I don't have time to engage with a Black man that's always right, but nothing good comes out from their nations.

Oga white queer...

Welldone oh

Organic bleacher....And a confused being....How is your yansh?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by franchasng: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Femi failed as a father, the Matori sisters could know better anywaycry
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

Miss white woman

Welldone oh

Organic evening news paper.....

Organic evening newspaper nah praise ooh... .
If you want me to know that you felt the pains
So just call me 1st century faded tissue paper.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by JASONjnr(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Jeon:

Organic evening newspaper nah praise ooh... .
If you want me to know that you felt the pains
So just call me 1st century faded tissue paper.

Thought you were a girl.... You're that confused dude that wants to be identified as a woman.....

I wanted my time on a lad.....You should stop quoting me...
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Pickmycall: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Dj cuppy is the one that bought the engagement ring not him.Na she dey force marriage on him.The dude is a cassanova
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

Thought you were a girl.... You're that confused dude that wants to be identified as a woman.....

I wanted my time on a lad.....You should stop quoting me...
THIS IS WHAT MEN SAID BECAUSE OF MY BIG DICK ENERGY.

Did 1st century faded tissue paper buried ur ego...

HAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by ThinkSmarter: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Engagement bought with Otedola money.
DJ Cuppy should know that men can buy love,sex,beauty irrespective of their age.
Case study of Ned Nwoko and Ojukwu.
But women are not that advantaged.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Solofresh2: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
DJ cuppy think say she dey wise grin
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2022
JaneYave:

I don't think it was external pressure. I feel she didn't invest her time in the right relationship early and after her sister got engaged, she wanted to quickly get engaged too, thereby hurriedly making a choice.

Mere looking at the guy, I am sorry to say, he doesn't appear to have a serious career, cuppy just wanted to get engaged as soon as possible.

Women must learn that their 20s must be invested in the right relationship cos of their biological clock. A 40 year old guy will marry a lady in her 20s and they'll look like a normal couple and have a regular marriage, same isn't applicable to women. This is why I laugh when I see women using their 20s to do nonsense in the name of exploring, they soon realize this by the time they approach their 30s.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.