Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added (17995 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

I asked the OP an innocent question for clarification, you couldn't be sensible to answer, instead you concluded I am an ashawo and you have the guts to preach about approach and character?
This is how you guys go about looking for trouble, when you're served your own pills...you start the woman talk.

Go learn approach and how to present matters first.
You can't preach what you don't practice.
It's in fact very senseless and hypocritical.

For now, slowly insert your advice in your butt hole.
You need it more.
Lol you have a big problem. You only haven't recognized it at its baby stage yet. The grown form awaits you in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by jhudit(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol you have a big problem. You only haven't recognized it at its baby stage yet. The grown form awaits you in marriage.
Yea...I am sure you have now realised how senseless your post was. Next thing is to pull the marriage card...
First was good approach. Something you lack.
Go cuddle your big L. Don't cry much though.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by MrHenshaw: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:
It's obvious in Nigeria we turn everything upside down, a slay queen in USA is different from a slay queen in Nigeria , a slay queen in USA is a young girl that has a decent job or a decent business enterprise that like taking sexy picture. But here in Nigeria a slay queen is a typical ashawo and runs girls without any source of income.all dey do is to sell there body for sexxx, buy clothes and begin to take sexy picture to attract more male customer to sleep with them and pay them money

All na d same.Must we follow their definition of SLAY.D decency of job or profession in this context is in d eyes of d beholder.
Period!
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's obvious the lunatic doesn't even understand the meaning of a slay queen asides from what is overfed,under-aged peers have told him...
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by pu7pl3(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2017
jhudit:
These guys keep putting off their brains before quoting. Why?
Ask if they have brains to put off first
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by SmartMugu: 2:29am On Jul 03, 2017
jelil01:
u mean does gals pictures with phone number on it are sex workers?
Find more here https://atlanta.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=cas , you can get anyone you want anytime. It's free many times, they just want to have fun.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2017
jhudit:

Yea...I am sure you have now realised how senseless your post was. Next thing is to pull the marriage card...
First was good approach. Something you lack.
Go cuddle your big L. Don't cry much though.
Is that all? Continue joor.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

Find more here https://atlanta.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=cas , you can get anyone you want anytime. It's free many times, they just want to have fun.

DISGUSTING!!! I should have known you were in Atlanta. It's just a Sodom and Gomorrah in the black community. I hope you haven't been infected by all those gay men there.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by SmartMugu: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

DISGUSTING!!! I should have known you were in Atlanta. It's just a Sodom and Gomorrah in the black community. I hope you haven't been infected by all those gay men there.

Yup, that's Atlanta for you. It was like that before I moved here, I didn't create it. The gay ones know their lane, I know mine.
Check out more http://atlanta.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.