Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (12422 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / He Offered Me $1,000 To Sleep over with Him In His Room. I Was Stranded! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Escabado: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2018
my is if a girl is coming to my house to pass a Night. Let her come with her tooth brush, towel and night wear . Let her never try to use any of my personal belongings if she trys that she will never visit my house again.like Pls can I use your towel ? Can I wear your boxers I forgot my clothes . Please can I use your toothbrush ? What nonsense . please come with your personal belongings . don't come to piss me off.
I don't mean my main girl friend oo, of course my main girl / wife can even drive my car . I mean all these careless girls wey man fit just invite come house

I also hear about girls that change a man's TV channel when she come visiting .That's a big turn off. If she has proper home training that's invading someone's privacy. Like watching zee world or telemondu too bad I hate that

Guys what's your experience with these girls

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by UnknownT: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Toothbrush? I make sure I buy one within the neighborhood
The other ones she can use embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by kushercain: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
It's a tradition bro, she must wear atleast your shirt or shorts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Tenn88: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018
You should give her your boxer and you should wear her pant too cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by dingbang(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
grin you are absolutely right.
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Homeboiy: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
I get extra toothbrush for visitors

Na lie oo
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by richidinho(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2018
chairman conji na bastard, when that time reach even if she ask for permission to wear your singlet, you wont mind

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by rex444(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
You can always make provisions for that
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by courna(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
richidinho:
chairman conji na bastard, when that time reach even if she ask for permission to wear your singlet, you wont mind

i swear you get am....

after she don suck your dick multiple times it's hard not to let her
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm your opinion though, remembered when my frnd visited, she has body more than I but last last na my big singlet she wore, each time I look at her in that top I just smile nothing wrong in her wearing his guy clothes the most important thing is for it to be washed after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by falcon01: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
they look beautiful in your clothes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by danielistics(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's obvious you don't love her, giving her your shirt or short is the fun of sleepover. Sex is not everything guy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Randy100: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
I always have chewing stick. For towel, she can wait under the fan for her body to dry. For cloth, I have enough short and polo that will last her for one week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by folake4u(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Randy100:
I always have chewing stick. For towel, she can wait under the fan for her body to dry. For cloth, I have enough short and polo that will last her for one week.

shocked 'Wait under the fan'?!!

Guy! you're evil oh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Op, it seems you are still living in the Stone age.
First, i hope that picture u uploaded is not the girl you are talking about in particular,no?

Second, there's nothing as sexy as my woman wearing my boxers or my big polo shirt (I am a tall fella), and I love seeing how my clothes envelope her especially my basket ball jersey (and no, I don't play bball).

My man, stop living life like our ancestors and move with the 21st folks

14 Likes

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
If I no wear my boyfriend boxers and singlet waytin I gain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Randy100: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
folake4u:

shocked 'Wait under the fan'?!!

Guy! you're evil oh grin
evilly caring.
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Lucifer66(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
I completely disagree.
The only thing I won't allow is her using my tooth brush
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by folake4u(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Randy100:
evilly caring.

No be so oh! cheesy
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Randy100: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
folake4u:

No be so oh! cheesy
Really, maybe you should tell me how?
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Ogbenimax(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Escabado:
my is if a girl is coming to my house to pass a Night. Let her come with her tooth brush, towel and night wear . Let her never try to use any of my personal belongings if she trys that she will never visit my house again.like Pls can I use your towel ? Can I wear your boxers I forgot my clothes . Please can I use your toothbrush ? What nonsense . please come with your personal belongings . don't come to piss me off

Guys what's your experience with these girls
lazy Nigerian youth tongue

1 Like

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by EniHolar(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
You that don't have extra toothbrush, how will you take care of a lady?

1 Like

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Eberechi24(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
if I no steal boxers and singlets wetin I gain?

3 Likes

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by ericsimons18: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
I mean ... how this take concern anybody execept for your babe.
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Finero1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
''' ;All my worldly goods i share with you''' grin grin grin
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Rextizzle(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
EniHolar:
You that don't have extra toothbrush, how will you take care of a lady?
Yoloba girl cheesy
Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Rextizzle(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
if I no steal boxers and singlets wetin I gain?
You be like armed robber before? nah this kind of girl dey steal her boyfriend indomie and rice. cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by richfriendsng: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
if I no wear his dirty boxers and singlets wetin I gain?
What if he no get boxers not to talk of dirty one, wetin you go wear?
His G string grin

1 Like

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nothing more romantic than allowing ur girlfriend to wear ur T shirt or singletcheesy. Look how the T shirt covers her petite frame and u will feel butterflies in ur heartcheesy. Except maybe if its a commercial sex worker u inviting to spend d night with u then i might understand if u prevent her from wearing ur shirts. But ur babe..naawwww. Op try to be romanticcheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Khd95(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Do u know the feeling of seeing ur girl in ur singlet , especially when her side brezz go full everywhere embarassed cry kiss kiss

OP forget if u truly love that girl, all this don't matter cool

1 Like

Re: When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Khd95:
Do u know the feeling of seeing ur girl in ur singlet , especially when her side brezz go full everywhere embarassed cry kiss kiss

OP forget if u truly love that girl, all this don't matter cool
The guy was referring to hookers he picks off the street. Didn't u read BTW the lines

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? / Paradox Of Money And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.