Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (12055 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by profhezekiah: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
malcom2x:

Dear Brother ProfHezekiah.
You said i could condemn extremism and all while this your act breeds such. Too much emphasis on giving does not guarantee salvation. Our worst politicians do give and does that justify stealing? such focus on salvation. Despite the number of churches We still top the list of corrupt nation. Such contrast though.
Emphases may be laid on giving but were U forced or threathened to give. The needs of the church can warrant collecting as much offerring as possible once it is voluntary
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
pesinfada:
thy don't talk much abt Islam bcoz of d picture on ur dp

#Nonsense
u are boring! Let the pic turn u in for life.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by dunsin4christ(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
How many times do they collect tithes and offering in your church
Mine is once
Feel free to share yours

Once
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Stanley1155: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
I cant remember it has been long i went to church last.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Royzevic(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
hatbricker:
Stupid question, you people should stop giving atheists something to chew on. Christians wake up!

So because of some insensibls few we cant talk about the ills in oyr cherished belief system
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Hier(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Shouldn't ppl automatically know abt Jebus? Why do humans always carry out gods dirty work?

If religion was legit, why do ppl need to be brainwashed into belief? They should know

automatically , did you automatically know how to read and write
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Hier(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2017
iaamxavier:
Catholic church

Offertory

2nd collection (used in maintaining the church and other miscellaneous expenses)

Then once in a month tithe

But if its an upcoming that they still building prolly 3 but generally its 2

stop commenting on dumb threads
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Hier(m): 2:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Jsaviour:

Jesus and his disciples took the gospel to many places before they died, did they demand money from people then? So why now. Why is money now so important in preaching the word.

do you know how much Bonnke spent when he came to Nigeria

I shouldn't have replied you anyway
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Hier(m): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Jsaviour:

I see many non tithe payers better, healthier and happier than many tithe payers. So can you exactly tell me that which they are getting in return.

people pay tithe because God commanded it, I think you need some break from NL, cause like they are affecting you with their madness here, I never mean to offend you, apologies if I did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.