Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? (8225 Views)

What New Sex Style Do You Want To Incorporate When Making Out Cum 2020? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by slayminder(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
want to learn more cool
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LordCrimson(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lemme perch here first cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolreverse Cowgirl.....,y'll Moan In Unrestricted Pleasure.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by GMBITLY(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
CEO Style!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Spooning. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Here is my favourite.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by slayminder(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:
Here is my favourite.

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by ovaRAYted(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cowgirl,
Reverse cowgirl,
Chairlady,
WheelBarrow,
The Sphinx,
Sidewards Monkey,
Standing sin,
The sultry saddle,
Shoulder stand.

and my favourite.......snake in eagle shadow style cool

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by TrapHedges(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
naijaboiy:
Spooning. cool

elaborate fam.. Please
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
hmm una dn make my preek stand for this rain,na only me and housegal dey.
Make I go press bress fess

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by CplusJason: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wheelbarrow style. wink
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
naijaboiy:
Spooning. cool

You the real Gee wink

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by buffalowings: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Spooning is the best

You won't tire easily undecided undecided
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by slayminder(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
never heard of all dis style b4
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by SirMichael1: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

elaborate fam.. Please

Here you go

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by TrapHedges(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

Here you go
looks stressful... Btw thanks dou
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by SirMichael1: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

looks stressful... Btw thanks dou

Some think it uses minimal energy due to the fact that you're both on the bed and the bed supports ya both. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
deres one position u place d gal on top wit her sitting on ur shoulders and u in a standing position wit her legs spread and u eating her snail out cheesy.it is called woman-on-top-shoulder cheesy.
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:
deres one position u place d gal on top wit her sitting on ur shoulders and u in a standing position wit her legs spread and u eating her snail out cheesy.it is called woman-on-top-shoulder cheesy.
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy
That's a fuccking 69 bro wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy
shoulder ke?? Me wey never chop balanced diet shocked

na balancing on d table sure me pass.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by StunnerG(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prison break

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
redbeans:
shoulder ke?? Me wey never chop balanced diet shocked

Ma balancing on d table sure me pass.
That's 69 Bro...if you ain't got a broader shoulder, don't try it hence you strain your shoulder. But you're good to go if your babe get slim stature grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's a fuccking 69 bro wink grin
eh bro u just grab the babe up while she"s hugging u and make her rest her two legs on either side of ur shoulders while u eat her p...y out.u can only do it with a petite girl sha grin.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

eh bro u just grab the babe up while she"s hugging u and make her rest her two legs on either side of ur shoulders while u eat her p...y out.u can only do it with a petite girl sha grin.

That's wassup! You shouldn't try tat shit with"eniola badmus" grin cheesy and if your shoulders ain't strong don't try it...
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's wassup! You shouldn't try tat shit with"eniola badmus" grin cheesy and if your shoulders ain't strong don't try it...
eniola badmus ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
not into suicide shanigans bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

eniola badmus ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
not into suicide shanigans bro grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Oyindidi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know sey Lefulefu go dey here grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Itskarterberry(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
All I see is bunch of shameless youths...
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
ceejayx:
hmm una dn make my preek stand for this rain,na only me and housegal dey.
Make I go press bress fess

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know sey Lefulefu go dey here grin
ehn oyin i dont even know how i take get here sef cheesy
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LordCrimson(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy
What if she mess grin cheesy Lawd God,See as I just from the house of God come join bad gangcheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
LordCrimson:
What if she mess grin cheesy Lawd God,See as I just from the house of God come join bad gangcheesy cheesy
mess ke? shocked
biko dont spoil my afternoon na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.