Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? (8275 Views)

What New Sex Style Do You Want To Incorporate When Making Out Cum 2020? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LordCrimson(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

mess ke? shocked
biko dont spoil my afternoon na grin
Ahhh,Egbon Lefu,If girl mess for that position, Your skin must react o cheesy grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

You the real Gee wink
Real recognize Real babe. wink

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

You the real Gee wink
you quick code dat guy oo. Can you elucidate biko
In btw.. You finally unmasked yourself. Nice D.P wink
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by judgedredd22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

looks stressful... Btw thanks dou

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by AfricanApple(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Itskarterberry:
All I see is bunch of shameless youths...
and thats after you've finished reading all the styles grin Plus you must have learnt a style or two or maybe just how they are called wink
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by judgedredd22(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

You the real Gee wink

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=58048816][/quote]
grin she no gree o I juss dey vess
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
LordCrimson:
What if she mess grin cheesy Lawd God,See as I just from the house of God come join bad gangcheesy cheesy
you no dey mess?
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Amarabae(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nkwobi Style

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
i call this the pussyhunter style

here,
the lady lies face down with head propped on a pillow and placed at an acute angle,
her ass is then set up at a precise angle of 52 degree
legs spread wide apart and projected at right angles to each other.....
The pussy is set at an obtuse angle facing the y axis (taking the top of the bed stand as the reference point)........

And finally dude gets to sit backing her and holding his dick at an exact angle of 60 degree
maintaining that angle he inserts it still backing her but then hitting the shit horizontally...,,,,,,
BEST SEX POSITION EVER

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by espn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Aderola15:

You the real Gee wink
undecided
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
redbeans:
you quick code dat guy oo. Can you elucidate biko

In btw.. You finally unmasked yourself. Nice D.P wink

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Nkwobi Style

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IamSINZ(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:
deres one position u place d gal on top wit her sitting on ur shoulders and u in a standing position wit her legs spread and u eating her snail out cheesy.it is called woman-on-top-shoulder cheesy.
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy

Have you tried Ewedu style?
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's a fuccking 69 bro wink grin
Who wan break his own neck Especially with hwe big booty....abeg lemme do my normal doggy
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

Who wan break his own neck Especially with hwe big booty....abeg lemme do my normal doggy
You never hear say Doggy dey shift womb abi grin grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
The businessman
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
You never hear say Doggy dey shift womb abi grin grin
At least my neck won't break!!! tongue tongue
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

At least my neck won't break!!! tongue tongue
the damaged control on the girl's part nko? shocked
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
the damaged control on the girl's part nko? shocked
Don't u know DAT sex is part pleasure part pain? They ain't complaining!!!
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

Don't u know DAT sex is part pleasure part pain? They ain't complaining!!!
Kukuma kee her!
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kukuma kee her!
wink wink wink
Oh sex is part death part life too!!! tongue
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

wink wink wink
Oh sex is part death part life too!!! tongue
Baami your case dey complicating Oooo! grin cheesy
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami your case dey complicating Oooo! grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2017
lefulefu:
deres one position u place d gal on top wit her sitting on ur shoulders and u in a standing position wit her legs spread and u eating her snail out cheesy.it is called woman-on-top-shoulder cheesy.
bia
dacovajnr
IAMSINZ(de don)
redbeans
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and comment cheesy
Wheelbarrow
Reverse Cowgirl

dacovajnr:
That's wassup! You shouldn't try tat poo with"eniola badmus" grin cheesy and if your shoulders ain't strong don't try it...

Na die, bro, na die! Even if the N30Billion dey for her acct, i fitn't try that ishh; dead man nor dey live to "gbensh-anoda-dame-anoda-day"!

Besides when i dey go yonder go face all the angels & co, I plan to appear very penitent with my trousers covering up my sh!t embarassed grin grin nor be to land there all greased up in cum-juice; na roasting tinz be dat cheesy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Wheelbarrow
Reverse Cowgirl

Even if the N30Billion dey for her acct, i fitn't try that ishh; dead man nor dey nice-up for party, besides when i dey go yonder go face all the angels & co, I plan to appear very penitent with my trousers covering up my sh!t embarassed grin grin!

hehehe! You cherish your missionary be that..but nothing go ever make me chop snail...
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
espn:
lipsrsealed undecided

What? shocked shocked
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=58051087][/quote]

Hakeem's Papii kiss
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
hehehe! You cherish your missionary be that..but nothing go ever make me chop snail...
variations dey enuf plus odas but i like seeing the facial expressions while hearing the "ringing tones"; e dey make the "connect" get more network for me but some beautiful ladies know how to switch-up on GOT(gal-on-top); whine you die like make u forget ya mama name; that's the real #slay!
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

variations dey enuf plus odas but i like seeing the facial expressions while hearing the "ringing tones"; e dey make the "connect" get more network for me but some beautiful ladies know how to switch-up on GOT(gal-on-top); whine you die like make u forget ya mama name; that's the real #slay!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by oodua1stson: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Cowgirl,
Reverse cowgirl,
Chairlady,
WheelBarrow,
The Sphinx,
Sidewards Monkey,
Standing sin,
The sultry saddle,
Shoulder stand.

and my favourite.......snake in eagle shadow style cool
by the time you get spinal cord injury you go learn
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58070653][/quote]

Na so bro na so
In de forest, what is an Archer without bow & arrows? a joker!
what is a hunter without machete and dane-gun? Lion-food!

So, what is a #Slaygal whu nor fit ride a dikc like fast&furious or take cocomba with beta ringing tone&gyration? Na Kpako, Okpata, aproka, mess-mess, simple! Dem gals don shortchange boys wella, but dat one na be4-b4, nor be now!!

Wey Lefulefu? e be like the guy don hook for traffic-jam dis early mormo sef? see wetin we dey talk below, how e wan manage dis one without damaging his destiny grin?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / Why Will A Lady Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vagine-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.