Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (53101 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
I cover my husband with the Blood of Jesus and blind every distraction from women..... Amen

Shouldn't you instead find a RESPECTFUL, FAITHFUL, TRUSTWORTHY husband?!

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by segebase(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why can't d demon attract Buhari for u na

4 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ZUBY77(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Backward people.
Gullibles would believe anything.

More like she bought prayers from the Yahoo prophet.

4 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by nerus419(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
she wan marry now abi

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Tenim47(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:
Me myself am a Demon

Will fvcking fvck the demon in her and probably cast it out with me rod!
The woman sexy walahi!
continue :-/
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

Give him good sex,good food n stop nagging..... Otherwise OYO
am doing my best but i also need God for perfection
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bewla(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

Give him good sex,good food n stop nagging..... Otherwise OYO
What the capital Ibadan
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bizza45: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE from wh0res... If/when you dress like a wh0re, aka your tittays are popping out your dress and short skirt is up your aass crack, then ALL men will be attracted to you... That's NOT demons, that's MEN's logic.

Furthermore, whether men are attracted to you is irrelevant... A proper babe would have just tell them to "fukc off!", it's only a wh0re that will start sleeping with these men. That AGAIN has nothing to do with demons, and all to do with the wh0ring DNA in your system, and sadly, NO church can save you.

The day you again get financial issues or else, your "wh0ring DNA" will be ringing in your ears.

As for the conman (ritualist) who robbed you out your cash... What do you expect?!

Kendrick Lamar don dey affect this guy ...
DNA .. Dead Nigga Association
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Shouldn't you instead find a RESPECTFUL, FAITHFUL, TRUSTWORTHY husband?!
this your coment just explained your age, any woman that wants her marriage to stand strong must be prayerful bearing in mind that CHANGE is CONSTANT. MR BROWNJAY, God gave me the best husband ever

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by luminouz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
bewla:
What the capital Ibadan
Lmaooo......OYO...On Your Own!!!! tongue
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ipobbigot7: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Spotted, Vivian Iwuchukeu.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
am doing my best but i also need God for perfection
Good answer!!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Gobhanky: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where else will u hear such reharrsed shiits if not tb jpshua.
God of Man.
Ssmething all women do.
Nothing special.
Sex.money for hamd.
Bavk for ground

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
this your coment just explained your age, any woman that wants her marriage to stand strong must be prayerful bearing in mind that CHANGE is CONSTANT. MR BROWNJAY, God gave me the best husband ever

If you indeed believed your above msg in bold, then you wouldn't need to cover or blind him with anything.

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by franchizy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Seeing her name alone, i dont believe her story because our igbo sisters can do anything for money.

Im igbo and i must say that our people have really given us a bad name in the name of developing a certain region.

We igbos are shameless.

Nnamdi kanu is a caward, criminal, fraudster and his bail will be cancelled come July 12th.

Kuje prison loading.

October 1st on my mind.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you indeed believed your above msg in bold, then you wouldn't need to cover or blind him with anything.
if i no cover him, na you i go cover?
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrHenshaw: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
I cover my husband with the Blood of Jesus and blind every distraction from women..... Amen

And what is all the pose for?Watching you in 4D.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by SaulRazor: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
I thought it was a real life story I didn't know it was Nigerian Church fiction
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by oodua1stson: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lies and bullshit for the mumus

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Austinoiz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:

You're here covering him with Christ's blood while ma guy is busy covering himself and his sidechicks under the sheet on during basis.
Issorai! Be deceiving yourself here.

2 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHenshaw:

And what is all the pose for?Watching you in 4D.
continue...the. Lord is your Muscle
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
if i no cover him, na you i go cover?

So he was "god sent" but was defective?! What kind of god send such negative partner?!
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Austinoiz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:

You're here covering him with Christ's blood while ma guy is covering himself and his side chicks under the sheets on regular basis.
Issorai!, be deceiving yourself here.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Bimpe29: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Former or still a public toilet?
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by iamjuniho(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
I smell deceit
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by chrisav: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE from wh0res... If/when you dress like a wh0re, aka your tittays are popping out your dress and short skirt is up your aass crack, then ALL men will be attracted to you... That's NOT demons, that's MEN's logic.

Furthermore, whether men are attracted to you is irrelevant... A proper babe would have just tell them to "fukc off!", it's only a wh0re that will start sleeping with these men. That AGAIN has nothing to do with demons, and all to do with the wh0ring DNA in your system, and sadly, NO church can save you.

The day you again get financial issues or else, your "wh0ring DNA" will be ringing in your ears.

As for the conman (ritualist) who robbed you out your cash... What do you expect?!
u know little or nothing about demons and how they work.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bellotaofeek: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
She no even get boobs . Damn !
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
franchizy:
Seeing her name alone, i dont believe her story because our igbo sisters can do anything for money.

Im igbo and i must say that our people have really given us a bad name in the name of developing a certain region.

We igbos are shameless.

Nnamdi kanu is a caward, criminal, fraudster and his bail will be cancelled come July 12th.

Kuje prison loading.

October 1st on my mind.

Brain no dey pain you so?
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
bizza45:

Kendrick Lamar don dey affect this guy ... DNA .. Dead Nigga Association

Nah, more like deoxybonucleic acid, I would think. wink
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by banmee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Unless you are a virgin, you are saying rubbish.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by whizzyleejr(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
When the new nature comes, the old things are gone
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by tobrinskilanski: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys...dont be ruled by your dick.
demons are real and dey can possess MBGN gan sef.
BTW...i fit reason vivian now that the demon is out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.