Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (53105 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bonna4u(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
This aunty was an olodo in TMT at FUTO that year. If you sit down with her during exam that year, she go tear your script where she dey copy your work. Job kor job ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
chrisav:

u know little or nothing about demons and how they work.

Pls tell us more about these Harry Potter juju demons, since you seem to have met one, lol!
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Gkemz: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls where can i obtain a copy of this nollywood movie or rather novel...? TB Joshua will sell well in nollywood.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 03, 2017
when it comes to formication do I really believe there is any demon attached to it...me don't believe cuz women are the demons...

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ChiefSweetus: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
All those assistant pastors go collect her number for brotherly follow-up. Gaddem me sef go chop even if she get legion!

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ChiefSweetus: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
bonna4u:
This aunty was an olodo in TMT at FUTO that year. If you sit down with her during exam that year, she go tear your script where she dey copy your work. Job kor job ni.
Lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by t2luv1: 3:25am On Jul 03, 2017
asatemple:
I cover my husband with the Blood of Jesus and blind every distraction from women..... Amen

Woman when it comes to we men bit of advice always prepare your mind for the unexpected to sometime happen so that if it does happen you are already prepared.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Austinoiz:

You're here covering him with Christ's blood while ma guy is covering himself and his side chicks under the sheets on regular basis.
Issorai!, be deceiving yourself here.
God pass you
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2017
t2luv1:

Woman when it comes to we men bit of advice always prepare your mind for the unexpected to sometime happen so that if it does happen you are already prepared.
i can never think negative
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Ahmeduana(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Men. Anywhere she went, they were drawn to her as insects are to honey. Be it in a restaurant, walking on the road or attending a social function – a seductive spirit would always attract them to her. A casual glance. An exchange of numbers. A subsequent meeting. For Vivian Iwuchukwu, sleeping with men became not just a means of fleeting pleasure but an actual source of livelihood.

Scaling through university – her education and that of her siblings funded through such frivolous activities – Vivian struggled to find a job constantly surrounded by nagging men. Strangely, the calibre of men coming her way were the rich and influential in society. They were often married and began giving her the attention due their wives – leading to ugly scenarios at home. Anytime she got a job, miniscule issues would lead her to angrily resign – pushing her back down the path of lust and fornication.

However, all the money accrued through such illicit means left as swiftly as they came. Searching for solution, Vivian was deceived to visit a shrine where she underwent an initiation involving the exchange of money and bathing in a swampy river. However, the problems only seemed to surmount, as did the amount of money the spiritualists were demanding from her.

Tuning into Emmanuel TV one day as her life had reached its lowest ebb, she prayed along with Prophet T.B. Joshua. The following morning, Vivian said something had ‘opened her eyes’, realising that she needed deliverance. Mustering the courage to come to The SCOAN, she received prayer from Prophet T.B. Joshua last week where the evil spirits responsible for her plights were exposed and expelled. After her deliverance, Vivian testified that her body felt so light and all thoughts of her past had left.

She spoke of the newness of life she had experienced since her deliverance, adding that her heart was rippling with joy. V

Vivian advised young ladies especially to not seek after the flashy things of the world but get involved in a living Church and seek the face of God.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/demons-attracted-big-men-lady-slept-various-men-money-photo.html
SHE NEVER TALK TRUTH, MAKE SHE CONFESS THE CHARM WEY BABALAWO GIVE AM.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2017
ifenes:
Nigerians and Demons sha. I think it's the way she carries herself that attracts men( not only big men) to her.

Then why didnt she marry any of them, guy there are pretty gals out there that die single.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Rubbish! it is NATURAL for a man to be attracted to a woman, nothing to do with the so called demon.infact if this demon is male he would be attracted to you too unless Demons are Gay grin grin.

who else does she want to be attracted to her? lesbians? if Jesus or God wasn't gay they would have been atrracted to her too. grin. as a man i am atrracted to you too.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by selfmadeboss: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
did she mentioned that they scattered her toto , because if they did, no be jazz, most of us like to mark attendance for free toto.
if she collected these rich men money without them knacking the toto, then she is using jazz cos no man in his right senses will just give money to a biatch as ugly as this nigress without atleast knacking the toto
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bewla(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooo......OYO...On Your Own!!!! tongue
lo was
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by moorevic(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Hia why do we keep accusing the devil and his co hoots of every misconduct perpetuated by us. We should learn to accept responsibility for every action we take and not passing the burden to someone else.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by bossrillboss: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2017
na d demon still tell her to bleach ba undecided undecided.iranu oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.