Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) (5621 Views)

Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by marvelck: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Licking the toes of your boyfriend during pre-intimacy/sex...I know a lot of girls will be quick to condemn such act openly. But you and i know a lot of them enjoy doing it to their guys (behind closed doors), even without been told...

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Cholls(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
my sister ZarZar over to you

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lick toes?sounds kinky undecided
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Mustiboy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is madness Jare
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by fynestpotato: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
and me go still kiss that mouth,mbano

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
OP common sense fall on you
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Everyday, Crazy Thread
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
The feet/toes are a very erogenous part of the body, BUT not everybody can have their feet/toes licked... you just have to find a person with CLEAN feet to lick.

#proudfeetlicker

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by kolafolabi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
They do more than that especially when they are h orny

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lolz grin
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Stupidity is now general now undecided
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by NairalandCS(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
With the kind toes wey I dey see for naija ?

Just the thought of it makes me wanna throw up. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
I would never put my lady through this act, it's a very dirty act.
I don't even like when she gives me BJ, how much more this
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
God forbid I put my girl to do this...

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by massive1019(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Love is blind nah grin
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dirty toe fall on ur lips @op

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
massive1019:
Love is blind nah grin
Yes it's blind but they did not say it can't perceive smelling toes
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nasty
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by hotdealz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Lick toes?sounds kinky undecided
what's kinky?
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
hotdealz:
what's kinky?
Unusual,weird or bizarre sexual practice.Google it for more information.
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by sirfee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
There's no need for her to go through such stress.Mouth action,grinding and riding is enough for me.
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by vanida6: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
if em get 30billion in akannt no worry even to lick em asss oya nah smiley
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Really weird. never knew people do dat.......nasty

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by olaoreofe(f): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Irritating
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by MrRichmond: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanida6:

So u can do rim job? Interesting...
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by safiaapussy: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wonder what Safiaa has to say to this
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Kamelot77(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
I only blame d network provider for giving op m.b..........childish post
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by nddydamzi(f): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
if she's looking for something to lick,let her lick my cucumber instead
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2017
vanida6:

how much for a whole weekend?

Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Haphard(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2017
They can do what they like to themselves
Re: Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2017
vanida6:
you know need to tell anybody sef. looking at Ya pix, it's what u can do. Oya come lick mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.