Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (36572 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by zanga420: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yeah Yeah Yeah just like OSUN had the largest GDP and doesn't need oil money until allocation reduced and the truth of una loud mouthing was exposed. Considering that your brethren is the leader of the statistics aspect of the government, I don't believe one single sh1t that emits from there known the level of propaganda that hails from you lots.

Like I said, if you lots believed the crap you rant, your people would have long supported the call to rent the oil companies HQ back to SS in addition wouldn't try to disrupt each company that did try to return their HQ to the state they drill from. Instead narrating of Canada, Brazil, etc did, we want to see it done here in Niggeria.
I believe you
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

Mynd.44 It should be obvious by now that this poster is familiar with me yet I have never had a conversation with this moniker prior to this thread.

Btw, I only mentioned Kathmandu and Ephi123 because they are familiar with your various accounts. They can verify this.
May sense fall on you!. Why keep fighting a lost battle?
my.nd was spotted looking at y'all, shook his head in disgust & walked away.
Those friends of yours are already taking their night drugs, It's been a long day for them. Don't make them abandon their medications and lose the little slice of sanity left in them. If they lose it tonight, the neighbors are not safe till day breaks.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

I no talk am? cheesy You are stalking me and monitoring my posts all over NL. Here is the proof. Now, how should I describe the fixation you have for me? Is it a crush or an obsession? Let me warn you, TimeMod1 is a friend. I know you are interested in him, so let me reject your advances up front. undecided

Who is an Igbo hater? Is it you? shocked
Amadioha fall on you for jumping into my comment unannounced.

Shame on you.

You are a disgrace to your PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
May sense fall on you!. Why keep fighting a lost battle?
my.nd was spotted looking at y'all, shook his head in disgust & walked away.
Those friends of yours are already taking their night drugs, It's been a long day for them. Don't make them abandon their medications and lose the little slice of sanity left in them. If they lose it tonight, the neighbors are not safe till day breaks.

You'll soon be banned, don't you worry about that.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by victorDanladi: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

For over 40 years now, Lagos state have received billions of dollars every single month from. niher Delta oil.

then each of niger delta states would have received twice what lagos received with 13% derivatives,NDDC and Ministry of niger delta.You now see that what actually need is to shout your governors name not that of lagos or Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Fearlez: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
deomelo:

Wrong, it's only 20% and the FG is even trying to sell off their participation in the project.
Arguing about the numbers will derail and obscure the point I seek to make; which is , Lagos state rakes in revenue from the ports
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:

Shame on you.

His Nupe and Igala people grin.

Don't mind that one, that's his modus operandi. To make encouraging comments to more overt anti-Igbo tribalists so that he himself won't be penalised for making hateful comments. Later, he'll claim that he doesn't hate Ndigbo.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by victorDanladi: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
omokab:
local man talking from shit of his room. I know you have not visit other part of south west before. If you have visit any other south west and you are talking like this definitely you have to visit hospital for medical check up. No part of igbo land is better than ibadan. Am saying it from all what I know about all your state in the south east. Enigu is the only one you can see a better development not up to what oyo state have. You can as well visit NBS to know what each state generate in term of IGR. NBS. Site can aslo help you of what each state produce. A visit to ibadan will help you a lot but not just a day visit Because you can't visit all beautiful part part of ibadan just in one week. After your visit you can come back and send me a message by mentioning each area you visited.

That enugu self was established by britain.

Igbo(s) naturally are villagers,na britain coverted them to urban dwellers that is why the few cities they have are very new with few brown roofs.

When an Igbo man in Ibadan or lagos says he is going to his village.you will later discovered that he is actually talking of enugu or owerri.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Fearlez: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:

Shame on you.

The grandpa has spent 11 good years in Nairaland and hasn't grown past statements that cast him as a mentally un-evolved slip of humanity whose DNA donors didn't really complete the evolutionary phase of transforming from great apes to human

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why do you want me to stalk you so badly? I was asked to take a quick screenshot of something for someone and I did it. Take a look at the date in the screenshot if you don't believe me.

I will ask you again: why do you want me to stalk you so badly?
A puppeteer just worked on you!. You're not even ashamed of yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

His Nupe and Igala people grin.

Don't mind that one, that's his modus operandi. To make encouraging comments to more overt anti-Igbo tribalists so that he himself won't be penalised for making hateful comments. Later, he'll claim that he doesn't hate Ndigbo.
I ll hit him at the right time. He is a nonetity without a place he can call his hometown. I was really sick seeing him being tossed around for a phantom nation.

That boy is a disgrace to his tribe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
A puppeteer just worked on you!. You're not even ashamed of yourself.

You're not even ashamed of yourself for having multiple accounts on an Internet forum, in which you try to take on different personas. Why are your alt accounts so much more hateful and aggressive than this one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by victorDanladi: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
ninjalove:
I am Ijaw but can this man shut up!! Really Asari you went to build your university in Benin Republic tired of this uneducated warlords speaking for the ijaws please shut up and build your state rubbish!

Ijaws are more intelligent than Igbo(s).
An Igbo man will never reason this way.
well,that is why Igbo(s) are slaves to you guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by BigIyanga: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
salford1:

Otedola alone probably pays more tax than all those congregation of spare part and okrika sellers littered all around dirty markets in lagos.

I am actually suprised you limited your claim to 50%. 99% would have been more appropriate grin. Evans people dem.
And Otedola's main source is ND oil. Mike Adenuga's primary source of wealth came from ND. Folawiyo's major biz is ND oil. Fola Alakija's source of wealth is ND. So to dismiss ND's oil is wilful ignorance
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Jelal0007(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Diversity my azz hypocrites. When your tribalistic lots are always threatening Igbos all the time despite Igbos paying over 50% of Lagos taxes and duties.
An epitome of hypocrisy calling another person hypocrite. Aren't u supposed 2 pay taxes if u work or do business somewhere? Did u put ur brain in ur smelly a**? Don't igbos threaten others as well? Is Nnamdi Kanu a yoruba man? Quit being stup!d,it does no one any good. U lot can't talk without sentiments,that's why ur talk is really disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
I ll hit him at the right time. [b]He is a nonetity without a place he can call his hometown. [/b]I was really sick seeing him being tossed around for a phantom nation.

That boy is a disgrace to his tribe

This might be why he's such an Igbo hater, perhaps he wants to prove himself to the resident anti-Igbo Yorubas here. He's our resident Igbo stalker undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
I've saved it. I ll decimate that Igbo hater.

What a shame!. Joblessness is a disease.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

[s][lYou'll soon be banned, don't you worry about that[/s].
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
I dare you call out myn.d to jail ephi123's alt; eph123,eph321 & Kathmandu's; kathmanduu, queenofnepal.... Ngo I dare you. Do it Now!. Call for their ban Now.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
I dare you call out myn.d to jail ephi123's alt; eph123,eph321 & Kathmandu's; kathmanduu, queenofnepal.... Ngo I dare you. Do it Now!. Call for their ban Now.
Why are you on my moniker this night? Go and look for a muslim thread and while your time away.

Also buy a hamper of sense there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laribari(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Diversity my azz hypocrites. When your tribalistic lots are always threatening Igbos all the time despite Igbos paying over 50% of Lagos taxes and duties.

Who is the hypocrite? Lagos this, lagos that. Go back to Enugu naa!

I'm no lagosian or yoruba oo but a lagosian by birth and I disagree with asari. I'm from delta state (anioma).

How come Niger-delta is not half developed as oridnary Ikeja? Na by oil? Do you know how much government give them annually? How much oil companies settle them or risk being kidnapped? What an idiot.

Una nor sabi pass oil, oil, oil. it's not gold or hot cake anymore o and the price don crash. Abi isn't it why we recessed? Lagos government use their brains to work and they are developing. They are getting it right and I envy them. Give Lagos the oil delta or bayelsa and see what they will become.

You may claim other tribes are the ones developing Lagos but who gave all of us the platform? Isn't it the state government? Who is carving out Eko Atlantic city out of the Atlantic, isn't it Lagos state government, spending billions? By the time that place is set and investors come in, they will say they developed it, meanwhile the state government created the platform and atmosphere.

Asari that should be in jail for his sabotage over our crude oil pipe lines self dey talk trash. Na the oil make Nigeria lazy so. In 2022, they will laugh solar cars and people like Asari go drink their fuel becos nobody will patronize fuel as before in the international market. Europe or America is not like Nigeria whereby you can't exchange a older version of a product to a new model.

What's wrong with building a University in your own land to develop it? Lagos is all about development and it's obvious that the difference BTW Asari and Lagos government is common sense.

I'm yet to see a state or government that beats Lagos in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you still too scared to type out his name? He must be the mod that got your other account(s) banned, isn't it?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
victorDanladi:

Ijaws are more intelligent than Igbo(s).
An Igbo man will never reason this way.
well,that is why Igbo(s) are slaves to you guys.
Funny how you are blasting Asari a known ijaw man but glorifying an afonja posing as Ijaw.

Sense fall on you there

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Why are you on my moniker this night? Go and look for a muslim thread and while your time away.

Also buy a hamper of sense there

Don't mind him. First he was denying it, now he's trying to deflect the attention away from him.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Funny how you are blasting Asari a known ijaw man but glorifying an afonja posing as Ijaw.

Sense fall on you there

Do I need to add ninjalove to my "we the South-South" imposter list?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

Do I need to add ninjalove to my "we the South-South" imposter list?
leave that one. He is as inconsequential as P in Psychology

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
leave that one. He is as inconsequential as P in Psychology

You're right. Only the especially vile and vindictive ones need be added to the list.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by joeyfire(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Third Mainland Bridge. Connects Lagos Island to the mainland. 11.8km long with 8 lanes. It is the second longest bridge in Africa and was the longest until 1996.

It is part of the infrastructure that makes Lagos tick.

Built with oil money by IBB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're right. Only the especially vile and vindictive ones need be added to the list.
I know the fakes here. The We SS crew are mostly yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you still too scared to type out his name? He must be the mod that got your other account(s) banned, isn't it?
You can see how you cowered to my challenge. I dare you to call for their ban otherwise Anytime you attempt messing with my account, you get your fingers burnt.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by yinka2011: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2017
If he wants to live into his 90's then he should start doing some exercise...otherwise heart attach loading
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Ngozi123:
Who started talking about whom in this thread first? Me or you? There's no point in me 'monitoring your posts all over Nairaland' as I usually find you secreting your venom in Igbo related threads anyway.

Arrant nonsense.

Like I said, who first started talking about whom in this thread? Me or you? The answer to this question should answer the bolded for you.

Go back again and do a content analysis. I responded to BabaRamota's post, and not your own. Secondly, you and your sidekick admitted voluntarily that you saw another post of mine on a totally unrelated thread, and proceeded to give a blow by blow account of the contents of my post. cheesy People do not memorise things written by folks they are not interested in. wink The screenshot of my comment which you took, was it from an Igbo-related thread? shocked

Thirdly, as part of your propaganda, you even claimed that some faceless Igbo posters who have spent longer than a month on this forum, know about me. undecided Now, if you were not chasing after me all over NL, how would you have known all these? shocked You have concentrated so much of your attention on poor Laudate. Don't you have anything else to do? shocked Ok you are peeved because I mentioned your name? Is that the reason for your rant?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

Shame on you.

Babe, people who vex so easily like you do are liable to develop hypertension at a young age, o. shocked Haven't you read the Surgeon-General's warning? And I thought you were a Christian? Which one is Amadioha inside this yah post again? May God have mercy on your soul! Oya, say Amen....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner / Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.