Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? (24438 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK I was thinking you are one those chick doing the virgin for Jesus stuff cheesy
No oo. Lwkmd. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by harbjar(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Shitor:
Even though we know that the last winner is fugly, I think this year's own must be the cutest of them all. Actually I have noticed only 2 ladies lately and I feel they're outstanding candidates that should be nominated for the competition

1. Maky.debbie: Nna mehn, she's the definition of black beauty. She should even be used for a campaign 'OPERATION BLEACH NO MORE' for all this naija girls that only believe light skin is the way.

2. Sèxybbstar: Na only God know if they distribute booty in their house. Her booty is enough to destroy the wall of Jericho! At least if she wins it, is not bad.

You guys should add the contestants you feel is worthy of the crown.
where is the sexybbstar booty now... am not seeing anything
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
makydee:
Sorry, I'm not feeling well to ehn. smiley

Eight children with who and who Definitely not me. undecided what am I using eight children to do? undecided

Lol, if it's that, I'll just come for the burial, collect my food and drinks and go home. Maybe I'll not dance but I'll eat na. embarassed
If not, where is the strength I'll use to cry? kiss

Recent pic is when I feel like it.

is you that know o angry

cos for me i cant make the mistake me parents made by settling for just four kids............in the end they got just one boy
can you imagine that shocked shocked shocked shocked

my eight children must complete with 4boys and 4girls (two pairs coming as a set of twins smiley smiley)............dont worry ur pretty self cos i've made all the plans for us wink wink smiley smiley

lmfdtsracv (laughing my flaccid dick to steady rigidity at constant velocity) cheesy cheesy

wicked geh that love burial rice angry..................
issoraite.........

o c'mon which one is when you feel like na cry cry cry
anyways sha when you decide to post one dont forget to give me a mention and let it be;

* a full pic (you wouldnt believe a guy here thought you're crippled cos he hasnt seen a full pic of you..........and frankly i have never seen one too shocked shocked)

* with you wearing just a bra (you know comparing the size of our boobz now with the one in dat pic would be pretty difficult with you fully clothed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink)

*you must wear a pair of trousers (this shouldnt be difficult seeing you dont wear skirts cool cool)

*you must stand vertically at an acute angle taking north as the y-axis and your reference point..........your head must be placed at an exact angle of 10 degree (to give me a better view of that tempting beautiful long neck wink wink)
then you chest/boobz (with just the bra on) must be pushed out making them stand at a precise angle of 60 degree (this would give me a clear magificient view of them gorgeous babies for better analysis wink wink)

and finally still taking north as your reference point our huge ass must be projected horizontally at exactly 90 degree to your smooth thighs (dis position can make any sane and insane guy drool over dem weapon of mass destruction cheesy cheesy)

i await the picture reaching dis requirements smiley smiley smiley

and errmm are you serious about being ill shocked shocked shocked

how can we be both ill together shocked shocked dont you think its some sort of sign undecided undecided

i guess you're at home then
cos i for one aiint going to work or anywhere today............just called in sick.....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

is you that know o angry

cos for me i cant make the mistake me parents made by settling for just four kids............in the end they got just one boy

my eight children must complete with 4boys and 4girls (two pairs coming as a set of twins smiley smiley)............dont worry ur pretty self cos i've made all the plans for us wink wink smiley smiley

lmfdtsracv (laughing my flaccid dick to steady rigidity at constant velocity) cheesy cheesy

issoraite.........

anyways sha when you decide to post one dont forget to give me a mention and let it be;

* a full pic (you wouldnt believe a guy here thought you're crippled cos he hasnt seen a full pic of you..........and frankly i have never seen one too shocked shocked)

* with you wearing just a bra (you know comparing the size of our boobz now with the one in dat pic would be pretty difficult with you fully clothed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink)

*you must wear a pair of trousers (this shouldnt be difficult seeing you dont wear skirts cool cool)

*you must stand vertically at an acute angle taking north as the y-axis and your reference point..........your head must be placed at an exact angle of 10 degree (to give me a better view of that tempting beautiful long neck wink wink)
then you chest/boobz (with just the bra on) must be pushed out making them stand at a precise angle of 60 degree (this would give me a clear magificient view of them gorgeous babies for better analysis wink wink)

and finally still taking north as your reference point our huge ass must be projected horizontally at exactly 90 degree to your smooth thighs (dis position can make any sane and insane guy drool over dem weapon of mass destruction cheesy cheesy)

how can we be both ill together shocked shocked dont you think its some sort of sign undecided undecided

cos i for one aiint going to work or anywhere today............just called in sick.....
LOL, See requirements. Just take groceries and a sit, it'll be a long wait. grin
I'm not giving birth to eight children. Which yeye plans? undecided angry undecided

Yea I'm always home. It's not any sign abeg. grin
Get well soon. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
makydee:
LOL, See requirements. Just take groceries and a sit, it'll be a long wait. grin
I'm not giving birth to eight children. Which yeye plans? undecided angry undecided

Yea I'm always home. It's not any sign abeg. grin
Get well soon. smiley

na you know that one o
cos i'm expecting the pic before monday angry

oooooooooh!!!! Why dont you want 8 kids eh (you wont take care of them alone na sad)

Anyways as a loving understanding guy i'll take ur lamentation tongue tongue into consideration and reduce the number of children we'd have to 7

now the problem would be which gender would we remove the one child from...........i guess we make it 3 boys and 4 girls then (the 4 boy would go cheesy cheesy)

oh i seeeeeee!! shocked shocked shocked

and ermm thanks hun
you too get well soonest smiley smiley

here take me kisses that will go a long way to helpkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

is you that know o angry

issoraite.........

and finally still taking north as your reference point our huge ass must be projected horizontally at exactly 90 degree to your smooth thighs (dis position can make any sane and insane guy drool over dem weapon of mass destruction cheesy cheesy)G

shocked shocked
See how you are playing around forgetting your sweetheart..
Really?? embarassed
What sort of sign could it be then cry cry
And Don't tell me you are sorry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cleopatra4:

shocked shocked
See how you are playing around forgetting your sweetheart..
Really?? embarassed
What sort of sign could it be then cry cry
And Don't tell me you are sorry angry

lol
hun its nat what you think

hows my honey bunch doing btw smiley smiley
u hardly have time for me again o since u're almost always busy cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by cris07(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar my foot...!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Cleopatra4(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
hun its nat what you think

hows my honey bunch doing btw smiley smiley
u hardly have time for me again o since u're almost always busy cry cry
Not an excuse tho angry
I gat my eyes on you boo grin
How come u didn't tell me u are not feeling fine?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Not an excuse tho angry
I gat my eyes on you boo grin
How come u didn't tell me u are not feeling fine?

lol
dont worry ur pretty self.....i'll be of me best behaviour from now on wink wink

oopsss! shockedshocked

i thought i mentioned it to you

couldnt go to work today but i think i'm okay now plus me baby sis is doing a pretty good job taking care of me needs (she came to stay for a while)

how was ur day too?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
dont worry ur pretty self.....i'll be of me best behaviour from now on wink wink

oopsss! shockedshocked

i thought i mentioned it to you

couldnt go to work today but i think i'm okay now plus me baby sis is doing a pretty good job taking care of me needs (she came to stay for a while)

how was ur day too?
Hey yo!!!
Hope you are feeling better??
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Hey yo!!!
Hope you are feeling better??

hi yo!!!

I'm much better now..........much thanks to pretty eyes i checked everyday smiley smiley

how ya doing btw

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.