Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? (24428 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by rockchic: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
Dated him for 4 and half years. And for the first time, i caught him cheating. He was acting funny for two days, so i ambushed him, went to his house at 5am, lo and behold, a babe was in his house, in the room. Turns out they met a week ago, and he invited her over, and she came to spend the night. Anyway, she left to her own house, after which i broke up with him immediately in anger.

Its about two weeks now, ex-fiance still begging and begging for a second chance. The thing that pained me most is that the girl is not like me at all. She is kinda like Mercy-Johnson backside with cossy ojioakor front side, while me i am a lepacious genevieve body type, so it was obvious that he wanted more than me body could offer.

He claims this is the first time which i doubt of course, and wants us to still go ahead with the relationship and our planned wedding. If you were in my shoes what would you do? will you forgive a cheat?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by BABE3: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
He is your Fiance, so obviously you guyz have come a long way (I'm guessing you have). So, any break-up now is gonna be hard for you two.

Honestly, I think he's gonna do it again! undecided  So, it's up to you to decide! smiley
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Yemmyc(f): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
~Op u shld knw wat is gud 4 u.hmmm wat if u get married 2 him nd is eyes ar stil on d mercy johnson kinda galz.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by foreveryou(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
Haaa, na wah oo. What can I say? Follow your heart lady. Go ahead with him if you find peace in your heart.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by IZUKWU(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2011
As you said ,u guys have come a long way. Don't dissolve the relationship on that again . Talk with him,give it time ,follow ur instincts.If u guys marry tomorrow will abandon ur marriage for a similar offence.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by harakiri(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Poster. . . Would you be here typing this if he was Bill Gate's son or Dangote's heir apparent? Lol
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
His name is Kai?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by rockchic: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

His name is Kai?

Kai is a hausa exclamation
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by toyemz(f): 12:00am On May 01, 2011
@ poster

don't end it,instead postpone  the wedding and watch him, if he is well and truly  repentant your instincts will tell you ( just like they did,when you caught him cheating)
you just need to have a hard talk with him over this issue
and yes make him change the whole bed at his expense
no the mattress oh or the bedsheet ; the whole bed (lol)
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by cold(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2011
@Op,if u break up now,what's the guarantee the nxt one that comes along wldn't do the same? Think this thru & thru
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Orton10(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2011
Well If I was In his shoes, In would love to be forgiven and Taken back.
But You've every right NOT to.
I bet you're an adult . . .? . . .Afterall its your body and future on the line not mine.
Live ya life the way you deem fit.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by likeme(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2011
BABE!:

He is your Fiance, so obviously you guyz have come a long way (I'm guessing you have). So, any break-up now is gonna be hard for you two.

Honestly, I think he's gonna to it again! undecided So, it's up to you to decide! smiley

spot on
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2011
You should go back and apologize for breaking stuff in his house and stalking him.
at least he didnt involve the police.

if my fiancee stalked me and came by around 5 am, broke in my house and thrashed it, i would call off the relationship.

go back to him and cry with tears of repentance.

i hope he forgives you.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by HighChief4(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2011
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 1:39am On May 01, 2011
eddy1977:

You should go back and apologize for breaking stuff in his house and stalking him.

if my fiancee stalked me and came by around 5 am, broke in my house and thrashed it, i would call off the relationship.

i hope he forgives you.

abi ooh

the lady is talkin like someone that hasnt cheated on her guy, or taken a blackberry or human hair from another guy
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by toyemz(f): 1:47am On May 01, 2011
@ all who beleive in this

i hope he forgives you.

are you guys serious?
( shaking my head in disbelief)
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by rockchic: 2:06am On May 01, 2011
190:

abi ooh

the lady is talkin like someone that hasnt cheated on her guy, or taken a blackberry or human hair from another guy

I havent cheated on him.
he bought m my blackberry
no guy gave me human hair
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by BABE3: 2:14am On May 01, 2011
eddy1977:

i hope he forgives you.

mcsshhewwww @ your whole post, first of all!

@the bolded: the OP, said "break things off, asin "Ended the relationship"-- Not literary breaking things!  undecided
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 2:22am On May 01, 2011
If you dont want to be with the guy because of his mistake,then call off your relationship with him in a responsible way.
you dont wake up at 5 am, go to his house,disturb him,then start a mayhem in his house.

you should pay back for the damages and have police restrains put on you.

he is not your husband.

i understand the emotions and adrenaline, but that doesnt give you the right to stark stalking him and destroying his properties.
your asumptions of body types and his cravings are nothing but asumptions.

i wish i could talk to your fiancee and ask him to sue your @ss.

go back to him before monday and apologize. cook him some good food,stop by the convienance store and pick up a box of condoms, swing by the mall and grab him at least some new boxers or t shirts.then drive to his house and give him a big hug.

i want to hear a positive feed back from you next time you come to this thread.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by rockchic: 2:26am On May 01, 2011
you guys are funny. by break off i meant i broke up with him
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by SpikesC1: 2:28am On May 01, 2011
How could he be your fiance,hoping to get married soon and still cheated on you. Well,is obvious,he will still cheat on you after the marriage.
And by the way,CHEATED as in You never told us what he did,you just said the babe slept over at his house. Look at how you're killing yourself over useless issues.Don't worry,dey single.By 48yrs you will be begging for a cheater to come marry
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by bikokwe(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2011
Am sure u still luv him dat y we know about it.Forgive him and give some time to see if he has changed before u marry him
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by BloodShed1: 3:04am On May 01, 2011
Call the whole thing off, simple.

Glad I don't have that burden over my shoulders lol
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 3:18am On May 01, 2011
Ok. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by henry101(m): 4:00am On May 01, 2011
eddy1977:

If you dont want to be with the guy because of his mistake,then call off your relationship with him in a responsible way.
you dont wake up at 5 am, go to his house,disturb him,then start a mayhem in his house.

he is not your husband.

i understand the emotions and adrenaline, but that doesnt give you the right to stark stalking him and destroying his properties.

go back to him before monday and apologize. cook him some good food,stop by the convienance store and pick up a box of condoms, swing by the mall and grab him at least some new boxers or t shirts.then drive to his house and give him a big hug.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by TEXASGIRL(f): 4:28am On May 01, 2011
A leopard can not change his spots. So can you deal with it when you are married to him and prego for him & he is out messing with other women? If not as painful as it is drop him.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 4:31am On May 01, 2011
abi ooh the lady is talkin like someone that hasnt cheated on  her guy, or taken a blackberry or human hair from  another guy

eddy1977:

he is not your husband.

grin  grin   grin lol. What could i possibly say ? You've been given advice by some of the wisest people on NL already grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 4:48am On May 01, 2011
4 years you have been together and he had someone else in his house, in his bed

If 4 years didn't bond you together enough to prevent him from wandering - 20 years won't either - he will do the same thing - single or married.

You should walk away and never look back.

Do everything BUT ANSWER THE PHONE OR DOOR WHEN HE COMES CALLING - let him know how it feels to look for you at 5am

Focus on your life WITHOUT HIM IN IT.

You include him after this - you will be posting on:
[list]
[li]NL[/li]
[li]he-drove-me-crazy.com[/li]
[li]help-me-tame-his-loose-d?ck.net[/li]
[/list]

and bending our ear and our patience having to hear you cry/rap "I got the blues and I wanna kill this nigga" every few weeks
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 4:50am On May 01, 2011
Please save yourself and us the headache and trouble

run poster run

Unless you see yourself as one of those women who look the other way and abide being one of his many sex partners while everyone around you is talking about his escapades and his poor wife

If you have children by him - is it ok with you that there is a large possibility that your children will be humiliated and embarrassed by daddy's loose roving eye as well

run

run for yourself and your future generations
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2011
@ shy one,

is the fiancee the only cheater in the world?

didnt bill clinton do the same to hillary? did you see hillary run away?

you dont know the other qualities of the fiancee. he may be intelligent and wealthy.

@ poster,

are you gonna let another woman snatch your fiancee away from you? its not like the fiancee's d i ck will vanish or stop functioning. the man just needed a side kick.you gonna quit just because he got some p us sy from outside?

hell no. go back to him and show him that you can fu ck better than that other woman.

some of you ladies need to be carefull with your quitting habits. you quit too early.

our mothers never gave up on our fathers because of side kicks. no.they fought back.they claimed back what was theirs.

dont let another woman snatch your man away.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 5:10am On May 01, 2011
FACT:  A CHEATING MAN OR WOMAN ONLY BELONG TO THEMSELVES

they belong to NO ONE - their cheating ways ENSURES that THEY ARE THE ONLY HAPPY ONE IN THE RELATIONSHIP

Most cheaters are overly jealous
Overly suspicious of their mates

because they fear that their mate will do the same thing they are doing - which means they can't eat the same dish they serve to others.

Bill Clinton's lascivious azz turns my stomach - Good for Hilary - she has a job that keeps her away from home so she doesn't have to look at the louse on the regular - look at them now - they are never together and she looks older than her years.  She is in a LOVELESS MARRIAGE.

@ OP

If he is intelligent - how smart could he have been to have the woman in his home - knowing that you his fiancee might check on him? 

If he has money - did his cash stop your tears when you caught him?  Did his cash stop you from coming on NL to post?

So let's say he is salvageable - Ask him if you can have sex with someone and will he still marry you? 

How many times are you going to relive the scene you saw?  How many times?  Can you kiss him knowing that he had his mouth, hands and everything else on another woman - a woman that YOU SAW WITH YOUR OWN EYES?

How smart is that man?  His stupidity makes me know without a doubt that I wouldn't want him in charge of me, my finances or anything else. 

This is 2011 - you are not your parents.

Your fiancee sounds like he has a GREAT GRASP ON IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION and SATISFYING HIS URGES WHETHER YOU ARE AROUND OR NOT. He proved that you mattered not in that equation. I wonder does he love you enough to allow you to do the same? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2011
There is common sense approach to life and hollywood approach to life.

in movies, women quit their relationships in a blink of an eye to move on with their lives.

but in real life,things need to be handled with common sense.

cheating and mistakes are not new inventions. both,male and female should first of all try to solve them before throwing the towel and quiting.

in the case of the original poster of this thread,
we dont have to asume that she is an hinoncenf woman who is being betrayed but some looser.may be the poster is a wicked woman who wouldnt let the brother enter jerusalem.

like the clinton issue. when hillary was running against obama, i guess we all saw what a beast she was.we dont know what bill had forgiven her from.

just to say, with the behavior of the poster, i believe she needs to go apologize.
we all know from her own admition that she is violent,she stalked the man,she is manipulative and ready to expose the man.

so i say, the poster must think twice.go back and get your man before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.