Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Real Men Are Like Fishermen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Are Like Fishermen (830 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River (2) (3) (4)

Real Men Are Like Fishermen by fynestpotato: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wetin this one dey talk?,Wtf who wants to date a fisherman?,op sense fall on you.

Before someone go rush into this thread and start throwing the above remarks and comments at me without reading my post,please take note of the fact that i used 'like'.

Now we all know who a fisherman is.He is a person who catches fish for sport or a job.
Meanwhile when i talk about real men i mean the marriage material kind of guys,i mean guys who are going to make a good family man.Not fuckboys.
Real men are like fishermen.Why is it so?

Before a fisherman can start catching fishes their are some tools and implements that he will need to have(hook and line,baits....),before a real man can go after his woman their are some things he needs to have(shelther,job....).

A fisherman needs to find a good fishing spot,cause the fishing spot determines the type of catch he will make.A fisherman that has found his fishing spot in a dirty pond,should not expect to make a good catch.
The same applies for real men who are searching for a good woman but have limited their search to club houses,beer parlours,tell me how can they make a good catch.Your environment determines the quality of the women you can find.

When a fisherman finally gets a good spot he sets his bait and waits patiently for a fish to fall for the bait.When one finally does a fisherman will still have to use the same patience to reel it in,cause if too much force and rush is used the line might break and the fish will escape.This type of Patience is one quality needed by a real man.He needs to be patient while dealing with his partner.More so,Real men don't rush into marriages.He needs to take his time to study the woman he's about to marry to avoid stories that touch in the future.

If after waitin patiently to reel the fish in the fish eventualy got away,though painful a fisherman wouldn't go all out and jump into the river to go after it,he simply sets another bait cause he knows their are plenty of fishes in the sea.In that wise Real Men shouldn't kill themselves over rejection by a woman or because that lady dumped you,you will risk your life to get her back,you should move on cause their are many women in this world.

A fisherman sets his baits for fishes that he knows he can handle,he wouldn't go way out of his league by trying to catch a shark with a fishing rod.Most men today are running after women that are out of their leagues and end up getting hurt in the long run.Real men will only go after ladies that they can handle.If you really want that billionaire's daughter to like you but she feel's you are too low for her,don't try too hard to impress her just find a girl who will love you for who you are(a girl you can handle).

Now you can see the relationship between a real man and a fisherman.

Ps: Please don't quote this whole post,it's annoying.

cc lalasticlala

Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by slayking(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sense fall on you. grin
Let me join you and call lala on this one.
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Willy7(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ya you are right bro.Patience is the key.It's better to wait long than marry wrong.Guys shouldn't go for a woman or lady they can't exact some level of influence on.Hang your bag wia ur hand go reach.Doesn't signify timidity but rather wisdom.Thanks
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by johncallidon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
nice concept... buh why.....?

Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by ennon92(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2017
fynestpotato:
Wetin this one dey talk?,Wtf who wants to date a fisherman?,op sense fall on you.

Before someone go rush into this thread and start throwing the above remarks and comments at me without reading my post,please take note of the fact that i used 'like'.

Now we all know who a fisherman is.He is a person who catches fish for sport or a job.
Meanwhile when i talk about real men i mean the marriage material kind of guys,i mean guys who are going to make a good family man.Not fuckboys.
Real men are like fishermen.Why is it so?

Before a fisherman can start catching fishes their are some tools and implements that he will need to have(hook and line,baits....),before a real man can go after his woman their are some things he needs to have(shelther,job....).

A fisherman needs to find a good fishing spot,cause the fishing spot determines the type of catch he will make.A fisherman that has found his fishing spot in a dirty pond,should not expect to make a good catch.
The same applies for real men who are searching for a good woman but have limited their search to club houses,beer parlours,tell me how can they make a good catch.Your environment determines the quality of the women you can find.

When a fisherman finally gets a good spot he sets his bait and waits patiently for a fish to fall for the bait.When one finally does a fisherman will still have to use the same patience to reel it in,cause if too much force and rush is used the line might break and the fish will escape.This type of Patience is one quality needed by a real man.He needs to be patient while dealing with his partner.More so,Real men don't rush into marriages.He needs to take his time to study the woman he's about to marry to avoid stories that touch in the future.

If after waitin patiently to reel the fish in the fish eventualy got away,though painful a fisherman wouldn't go all out and jump into the river to go after it,he simply sets another bait cause he knows their are plenty of fishes in the sea.In that wise Real Men shouldn't kill themselves over rejection by a woman or because that lady dumped you,you will risk your life to get her back,you should move on cause their are many women in this world.

A fisherman sets his baits for fishes that he knows he can handle,he wouldn't go way out of his league by trying to catch a shark with a fishing rod.Most men today are running after women that are out of their leagues and end up getting hurt in the long run.Real men will only go after ladies that they can handle.If you really want that billionaire's daughter to like you but she feel's you are too low for her,don't try too hard to impress her just find a girl who will love you for who you are(a girl you can handle).

Now you can see the relationship between a real man and a fisherman.

Ps: Please don't quote this whole post,it's annoying.

cc lalasticlala
i've quoted it oya coman beat me
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by fynestpotato: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2017
ennon92:
i've quoted it oya coman beat me
like seriously?
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Real women are like fishermen grin

Go to a rich neighbourhood and fall in love cheesy

When you pull in a 'small' fish throw it back in and be patient as you wait for a 'BIGGER' fish. But be sure to throw back in quickly so the fish doesn't suffer. Only look and touch it do not play with it grin
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Mznaett: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2017
@Op
You got this from Steve Harvey's relationship guide right? grin
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by fynestpotato: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Mznaett:
@Op
You got this from Steve Harvey's relationship guide right? grin
nope,but i'm glad you thought i did
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Kayak: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Halfpenny:
Real women are like fishermen grin

Go to a rich neighbourhood and fall in love cheesy

When you pull in a 'small' fish throw it back in and be patient as you wait for a 'BIGGER' fish. But be sure to throw back in quickly so the fish doesn't suffer. Only look and touch it do not play with it grin

That's a nice and funny analogy, works pretty much the same way for males and females alike. I wonder why being rich has become the most important factor in finding a life partner.

Maybe it's just me but wealth and social status are ephemeral things that could change at any point.

So you throw back the bigger fish until you catch a shark or whale?

You know what happens to people who encounter those fishes. grin

I personally would rather be a Dolphin. cheesy
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Na wa
Re: Real Men Are Like Fishermen by Allwility: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
I gerrit OP.

Real men are the fishermen. They put in the bait.

Women are fishes. They've got fish brain.

OP run. The feminists are coming for you.

When Life Knock You Down, What Are The Next Thing To Do? / 10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. / Igbo Girls See Beauty And Potential In Every Man