Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls (2710 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by mordsith: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
My girlfriend (who is my first) posted a picture of herself with as she termed a random dude.
She said its no big deal which I see as a very big deal.

Let me introduce myself.... I am a fresh graduate and I have never dated before. I have known this girl for quite sometime and we just started dating. I love her very much and would love to get married to her next year ending.

But there is this character of her I don't like at all. She feels too comfortable around guys and there was an evening she held a guys hands while we returned from church service.... the guy even called her his wife. We weren't dating then so when she said she doesn't have a thing for him..... I stupidly believed it all.

However posting pics with a guy is the biggest I can choke on. I need advice because I think love don block my brains and eyes.

NB: The phone she used to post it.... I just bought it for her a few weeks ago and even subscribed it. She has never posted my pics.

The main problem I have is her still love her

This is her post ..
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is she ur girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by mordsith: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
mods pls front page..... I need answers....
I can't think straight
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by slayking(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
How do we help you. Even if we advice you, the onus is still on you to do what is right and just.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by mordsith: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:
How do we help you. Even if we advice you, the onus is still on you to do what is right and just.

Just give me an unbiased opinion.... cos I am really confused
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Airtimex(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
People are committing suicide upandan...

Not really a bad idea if you ask me kiss
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Caustics: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
mordsith:
mods pls front page..... I need answers....

I can't think straight
what answers do you need? undecided
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Headlesschicken(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided Indomie Generation...smh...
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why did you go into relationship with her in the first place ?
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
The OP wants unbiased answer o, so here is mine...

How do we really know who that guy is (when you don't even know if you are her bf)? I suggest you 1st get to know what kind of r/ship you and that babe have. ASK HER and If she says that you are her bf then tell to change her FB status from single to in a relationship with you. If she refuses then you can move on with your life, as you are worthless to her.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin Haba my guy, are you blind, its pretty obvious that girl is just remotely intrested in you,

Why even date a woman who is comfortable around guys, those kind girls are not marriage material.

More like friends with benefit, girls like that are only good for 1 thing......well you know

How can i bought a phone, do subscription for you & you refused to upload my pics on ur profile but some random dude who probably just finish screwing you!!!

Brother end dis thinh b4 its too late, your nothing but a low class mugu to her, dont forget to collect ur phone, only ur wife deserves such gifts grin

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by massive1019(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
1st question....was she single when you guys started dating...if no, boss try and confirm if she has really done with the guy. if yes...women love adventures, talk some sense into her.
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by dayleke: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Is that Morgan Freeman in props?
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
The problem of Nigeria is greater than all this trivial issue na cry

Op mke we hear better word jare
undecided
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by refiner(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Quick question..hope u got a phone for that relative that has been pleading for one from u

That was how my elder bros went and bought a phone bigger than his for his so called gf while i have been pleading for even itel fone from him for ages...tell me one reason why that relationship will work with my badluck prayers angry

Guys can mumu sha...

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Bibi294(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The OP wants unbiased answer o, so here is mine...

How do we really know who that guy is (when you don't even know if you are her bf)? I suggest you 1st get to know what kind of r/ship you and that babe have. [b]ASK HER and If she says that you are her bf then tell to change her FB status from single to in a relationship with you. [/b]If she refuses then you can move on with your life, as you are worthless to her.

Haba! Do you think that will stop a girl from cheating

Op, my advice is to have a dialogue with her... Most ladies(like me) don't love social media relationship... Few people know my boyfriend and I doubt if I've three of his pics on my phone, does it meanim cheating? Or maybe I don't love him enough?

Check yourself and her attitude towards you... Don't let nairaland people to push you into ruining a supposed beautiful relationship o
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:
Quick question..hope u got a phone for that relative that has been pleading for one from u

That was how my elder bros went and bought a phone bigger than his for his so called gf while i have been pleading for even itel fone from him for ages...tell me one reason why that relationship will work with my badluck prayers angry

Guys can mumu sha...
Hahahahaha....... Your brother drank love potion.
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Are you from Kenya?
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Oluwaremythe(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Hahahahaha....... Your brother drank love potion.
seriously some bros are like dat,d story is even worse for my own brother,my immediate broa nids money for something vital from him which he kips pending the dude...whereas he bought phones(androids) for his gf,rented and furnished a shop for her,gives her makeup&hairdo money...d girl is his legit babe now tho,bt no matter what,to me o,brodas first,friends(bossom ones)second,then babe...
bck to d matter...bro,no girl is worth sweating over o,ask her to show yu off too on fb and tag some loving words,if she objects to dat,dnt chase her away o,jst delete d love yu av for her in ur mind(turn her to lashmate) till yu find better babe.
for ur info,kos e b like say yu be jjc for d game,"love a girl only when she's loyal and loving yu alone,once she changes,start executing plan B too"
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Divay22(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2017
refiner:

That was how my elder bros went and bought a phone bigger than his for his so called gf while i have been pleading for even itel fone from him for ages...[/b]tell me one reason why that relationship will work with my badluck prayers[b] sad

Guys can mumu sha...
I can relate to that....

1 Like

Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by ennon92(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Are you from Kenya?
ppl from kenya must be daft?
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by ennon92(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2017
This story is cooked up, my fellow naija guys cant do wut the op is doing...Stupeed man
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ur a full grown mumu
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
She no be ur girlfriend.u guys are just friends from wat i read from ur writeup.na for ur mind u dey imagine say she be ur babe.buying fone and subscribing for a woman doesn't make her ur girlfriend.
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by dacovajnr: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Relax bro, you're not the her bf.
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by herlarho(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
bro I will advice u...........

are u still dating her, my friend leave her alone....................

lots of decent ladies are out there looking for decent guy like u.............

u are now dere wasting ur time on 1 bitch...................

my friend if u don't leave her by 2morow...............

the thunder that will fire u...........

will come in 4D+ form
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by AuroraB(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Airtimex:
People are committing suicide upandan...

Not really a bad idea if you ask me kiss
Why evuls grin
Repentance fall on you with heavy noise cheesy
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Greenbullet(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
refiner:

Guys can mumu sha...
lol, this gal na werey
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by Fkforyou(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
My guy congrats...You are the maga, he is the fvcker. undecided

Just accept your role in good faith cheesy tongue grin

Or better still, put love aside and put your thinking cap on... angry
Re: My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls by drunkpunk(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ordinary picture and you're complaining. So what if you bought the phone and paid the sub. Still be observant and man up bro. Yes it's you're first I understand. If I were in your shoes, I'd be happy she doesnt upload my pics. That's old school. Focus on if she loves you or not. That should be your goal man. She can have 10 guys and still love you. We are in a century where it's hard for a lady to have just one guy. Face it. So be more sensitive... Less insecure. If it doesn't work for you, don't give you. That's life. Life is unfair

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends / Life Has Humbled Me / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.